Aik Delete (Page 2)

Cool_Dipti Goldie
Cool_Dipti
Cool_Dipti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by attitude03

Originally posted by Cool_Dipti

Originally posted by salaha

anu should definetly quite wearing heavy saris nd jewelery...i say she shud start wearing jeans nd mini skirts caz that's what daksh likes wt do u guys say?

no yaar not mini skirtsLOL ..yeah but she has to reduce her heavy dressing style & wear light silk sarees  like which she wore in Chet's time..

What about Chiffon sarees with light jewelery.

hmmm..perfect!LOL

Cool_Dipti Goldie
Cool_Dipti
Cool_Dipti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tumhari?

mini skirt are a bit too mcuh but how about  just plain but floral saris in bringht color they would look amazing on her

haan!...that wud bring her back....the sweet old innocent Anu..afterall..old is gold!WinkEmbarrassed

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
I think what she wears now, Perfectly suits her Present Character but ya, even I'm wondering that how will Daksh react when he'll see his Sweet Wife in Jeans and tee LOL LOL...   
attitude03 Senior Member
attitude03
attitude03

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I don't know why I always feel like Anu is just ready to go on marathon. I mean her pallu is set in layers on her shoulder. She should leave her pallu down hanging from her shoulder onto her left arm. There are some other actresses who know how to wear sari in a real nice way. Wink
Cool_Dipti Goldie
Cool_Dipti
Cool_Dipti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

I don't know why I always feel like Anu is just ready to go on marathon. I mean her pallu is set in layers on her shoulder. She should leave her pallu down hanging from her shoulder onto her left arm. There are some other actresses who know how to wear sari in a real nice way. Wink

Marathon! ROFL .. Gosh!..that was sooo right!ROFL

Edited by Cool_Dipti - 05 May 2008 at 7:22pm
Cool_Dipti Goldie
Cool_Dipti
Cool_Dipti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

Neeru ..forgot to mention!.even Aamna shariff in kahiin to hoga used to wear it that way.....leaving her Pallu down....she looked gorgeous didn't she!Embarrassed  ...so did our Anu look in Chet's time with her Pallu hanging with style & simplicity ..style + simplicity = elegance!.Embarrassed. .which she perfectly maintained..& she also took care that her pallu didn't sweep the floor!LOL

Edited by Cool_Dipti - 05 May 2008 at 7:10pm
jasmeinkaur Newbie
jasmeinkaur
jasmeinkaur

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
okayyy!! abt the dressing totally agree she needs to dress more elegantly seriousally and second i wanna see less fighting between anu daksh and more romance!!
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasmeinkaur

okayyy!! abt the dressing totally agree she needs to dress more elegantly seriousally and second i wanna see less fighting between anu daksh and more romance!!

Hey, everyone is Looking Forward to it and we all know that we'll be seeing their Romance very soon...just wait and watch Wink.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Doli Saja Ke Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index