Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Ram in AajTak (Page 2)

sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

haila...thank you sam...ye ram ji ko kya hua..itne young kaise ho gaye suddenly...seriously i feel this man is getting younger day by day ...not that i am complaining... Embarrassed ..waise me waiting eagerly for thaku darling too...your ending brought in yaadein of the lovable ras*al.....but no compromises with jai walia haan....kahe deti hoon.... Angry

Arre maine kab JW ka complain ya compromise karne ko kaha...i luv JW...haila tumhen kya hua...i was talking bout the 'others' who dont like him but keep ranting 'walia walia'...mughe to sab acha lagta hai...galiayan dene ke liye bhi dekhna padhna to padta hoga hi na...so i said luv him or hate him but u cant ignore Mr WaliaWinkWink i am always in the 'luv him' categoryBig smile n yes me too witing for my Psycho...GLR...to come n take his JUHIIIIIIIILOL

Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Sammy...

LOL! Production houses work like that? I mean I thought they were professional people who know what they are doing, I heard Ekta knows how to run a biz!! Wink Wink Wink

Poor Ram...He will know the day before...tht he is going back as Thakral...

-- S
SuganthiS Goldie
SuganthiS
SuganthiS

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Knowing a day before is fine, but hopefully they will not pull him from KS sets right into Kyunki on the very day of the shooting!! LOL
VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanam84

Originally posted by IFaddictinUS

haila...thank you sam...ye ram ji ko kya hua..itne young kaise ho gaye suddenly...seriously i feel this man is getting younger day by day ...not that i am complaining... Embarrassed ..waise me waiting eagerly for thaku darling too...your ending brought in yaadein of the lovable ras*al.....but no compromises with jai walia haan....kahe deti hoon.... Angry

Arre maine kab JW ka complain ya compromise karne ko kaha...i luv JW...haila tumhen kya hua...i was talking bout the 'others' who dont like him but keep ranting 'walia walia'...mughe to sab acha lagta hai...galiayan dene ke liye bhi dekhna padhna to padta hoga hi na...so i said luv him or hate him but u cant ignore Mr WaliaWinkWink i am always in the 'luv him' categoryBig smile n yes me too witing for my Psycho...GLR...to come n take his JUHIIIIIIIILOL

jo jalte hain unhe jalne do...walia walia karne do..hamen kya..we r clear about why we r watching na..to phir kya...

suganthi..really i thought he would b shooting for kyunki last week when we didn't see him for thursday and not much on mon episodes..but agar ye nahin to phir what?....lagta hai he will be told the night before to report on kyunki sets ..waise bhee if both the sets are same or nearby location then they can always have him do 2 in 1 na...tie utaro..green coat pahno and there..

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG Where is waliaaaaaaaa????
LOL LOL

FAINTED

Edited by rpmenon - 05 May 2008 at 10:37pm
btkr IF-Dazzler
btkr
btkr

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Sammy, that last bit was the icing on the cake...kya swagger tha while singing "faasle aur kum"...haiiii...
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by btkr

Sammy, that last bit was the icing on the cake...kya swagger tha while singing "faasle aur kum"...haiiii...

His voice is as u-know-what Embarrassed as him Embarrassed

Sammie,i am going to faint again now,just thinking abt it...I wonder how Vasu is alive,thinking abt it,i actually didnt see her after she saw this...

I wonder why now...LOLLOL

Edited by rpmenon - 06 May 2008 at 6:47am
rk fan Groupbie
rk fan
rk fan

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:58am | IP Logged
gautami is a lucky lady, i am julus of her. hila ram Embarrassed

Go to top