Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Imran Khan FC! - Update PG - 32 !! (Page 89)

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Khan again...
By Amul Sharma

Sanjay Gadhvi to work with Imran after Kidnap

Director-actor duo Sanjay Gadhvi and Imran Khan will be seen in yet another project, post Kidnap. According to sources, the actor has okayed the script of the untitled romantic thriller.

A source says, "After Kidnap, Sanjay had a few scripts ready and wanted to start immediately.

He was keen on working with Imran and approached him with a script similar to Kidnap.

But the Jaane Tu actor didn't want to be part of it.

Now the action director has approached him with a new script, which bowled the actor over and plans to make it are afoot."

The source adds, "The second script was an instant hit with Imran and he said yes. It will be a romantic film but will have Sanjay's trademark thriller elements.

The film is being produced by Studio 18, who were keen on Imran (his lady love Avantika Malik is one of the executives in the company).

The makers have started the pre-production and Sanjay has been location- hunting in Europe."

Gadhvi remained unavailable for comment. Imran's spokesperson maintains, "Imran and Sanjay have discussed the concept, which Imran has liked. He is now waiting for the final screenplay after which things can be taken forward."

- Midday

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Shruti rules out romantic liaison with buddy Imran
IT'S A common trend in Bollywood that the publicity team behind an upcoming film spreads stories of a link- up between the lead stars. So we expected similar rumours to crop up before the release of Luck , which stars Shruti Hassan and Imran Khan. But Shruti has made it clear that there is no possibility of a romance between the two.

The actress claims there is no scope for romance for two reasons — firstly, Imran is already dating Avantika Malik, secondly, they have been too thick as friends to get into a romantic relationship.
Shruti says she has known Imran for a long time and finds it is funny that he is now so sought- after. " I have known him for years and it's very funny to look at it that way.But it was wonderful working with Imran. He is an amazing co- star. He was supportive not just as a friend but also as a co- star. It was really amazing working with him," says the actress.

Interestingly, Luck is not just her acting debut. The star kid ( she is the daughter of Kamal Hassan) is also the playback singer in the film and has high words of praise for music director Salim Sulaiman. Shruti is herself quite a pro. She has studied music in college and has a band called The Extramental.

" We are all going to the studio to record our first album. We are nervous and, at the same time, excited. We have known each other for a long time and it feels like we are creating something productive with our family. I am really happy and excited to see how my first album fares," Shruti says.

- MailToday
-Divyaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divyaa-
-Divyaa-

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
thnx for the artcles yaar ,i hope this time around sanjay makes good use of immu and make a good film
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Yeah.. I want Immu's films to do good at the box office!! I want his films to be super-hit and blockbuster like Jaane Tu.. That was an awesome movie and I will never forget it ever.. By the way, did you email Imran?
-Divyaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divyaa-
-Divyaa-

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imran.siddi

Yeah.. I want Immu's films to do good at the box office!! I want his films to be super-hit and blockbuster like Jaane Tu.. That was an awesome movie and I will never forget it ever.. By the way, did you email Imran?
about which e mail  ru tali nk about?
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I mean, just in general, you can talk to him through email and he will reply and just chat with you.. Have you chat with him by email?
-Divyaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Divyaa-
-Divyaa-

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imran.siddi

I mean, just in general, you can talk to him through email and he will reply and just chat with you.. Have you chat with him by email?
really are you  serious ,oh my god i cant believe yaar please give me his mail id or something ,its so nice of him to chat with his fans ,please tell me a way to contact immu please yaarEmbarrassed

Edited by divyalrl - 12 April 2009 at 10:39am
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Of course.. He will talk with you.. Just email him, introduce yourself and ask him a few questions.. Give him some time.. But trust me, he will reply and talk with you.. Here is his email!! He only shared his email like 2 weeks ago.. I have talk with him and he is very kind person!!

Go to top