Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Imran Khan FC! - Update PG - 32 !! (Page 88)

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 05 April 2009 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Imran Khan and Kangna Ranaut feature in this month's issue of People
Scientists everywhere are baffled with the unexpected heat quotient that is maddening the city all over. After umpteen amount of R & D, they ultimately found out that the 'real' reason for the unprecedented heat this month was because of the two 'hotties' of Bollywood : Imran Khan and Kangna Ranaut, who feature on the cover of the current edition of the super-cool magazine People.

With Imran and Kangna at the helm of things, the cover of the issue itself serves as a spectacularly ocular delight for the readers. This issue sees the two Gen-Next Superstars sharing some of their secrets to keep cool in the scorching and sizzling sun. If that wasn't enough, they also share some of their style secrets for this summer to beat the heat, which we are sure will form a Bible for the duos' zillion fans and even otherwise!

This edition also features a profile of the well known director Anurag Kashyap and his fight against the vices of drugs, alcohol and depression. All in all, this issue of People is a must read for not just the obvious reasons, but also for reasons beyond the obvious!

- BollywoodHungama

Edited by imran.siddi - 05 April 2009 at 10:52am

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
When Shenaz cried...
Wondering how Shenaz Treasuryvala got her new short hair look? Well, the actress who will be seen opposite hottie Imran Khan in Delhi Belly,revealed the reason. She says, "I went for the look test for Delhi Belly with my long hair and met Imran for the first time there.

My role was that of a sexy air-hostess, so they started trying all sorts of looks, tying my hair up and things like that. Imran kept shaking his head. Then someone suggested I cut it and he gave me the thumbs up signal. I was so smitten the first time I met him, I fell for it," she laughs. Imran, apparently placed a bet with everyone that Shenaz would cry while her hair was being chopped off and to her surprise, it took a lot not to burst into tears.

She adds, "I didn't know I could be so attached to my hair. I'm embarrassed. After all. it's just a bunch of dead cells. I held back all those tears until I excused myself and went to the bathroom and then I cried like a baby!"
- TOI
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Let's end the battle of sexes
EPISODE TWO: IN WHICH I ATTACK MS PRIYANKA CHOPRA'S HANDBAG

Hi Priyanka; It's Imran, your fellow columnist. On Friday , you wrote about how women have now started carrying luggage and calling them handbags, and I thought I'd jump in with the rest of my kind (men) and ask the question that irritates you all so much. Why on earth must they be so big? Do you really need to carry a spare pair of shoes at all times? I find myself satisfied wearing just one pair all day long. Not to mention the amount of time taken digging things out of these bottomless receptacles...

"Where's my wallet? Hmm... sunglasses, pen, mints, car keys, eyeliner, lip gloss, cheque book..." It's endless! And don't try and defend those matchboxsized things you call clutches! They fit absolutely nothing, and we poor men end up having our pockets stuffed with miniature perfume bottles and lip balm! Oh, when will it all end? Enough, I say! Rise up men and end the handbag's reign of terror! From this day forth, let all handbags be created equal. Let them be of reasonable and convenient dimensions, so they may carry all of womankind's 'stuff ' without throwing off the balance of my car when they get in... ok, maybe I got a bit carried away! I sometimes (ok frequently) ask my girlfriend to put something of mine in her bag. And it is handy that she always has a Crocin just when I need it most... I seem to have switched sides. Must re-assess situation; how did I get here? Is there a way back? Should I buy myself a Gucci or a Louis Vuitton? But seriously what if there was , common ground? Enough with the MarsVenus thing, let's find a compromise! No more squabbling over the toilet seat. You put it down when you want to, we'll put it up when we want to! We'll stop asking how much longer you'll take to get ready you take our , word for it when we say you don't look fat in that dress! It's brilliant! I can see it already a new age , of harmony on the horizon.

Seriously PC (may I , call you PC? Now that we're ushering in a new age of harmony together, and all that) I think there's tremendous promise here. Ending the battle between the sexes, learning to compromise and generally all getting along? I'm psyched, I'm ready for this. You talk to your people, I'll talk to mine.

We're gonna make this happen! PS: Priyanka, in case you didn't read my column last week, please don't take anything I've said seriously And if you do, please don't hit me with one of those big bags...

Write to me at imran.khan@ hindustantimes.com
.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 7:02am | IP Logged
heyy guys can i join this fc !
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Hey KashFanatic.. Welcome to the fan club!! =)
.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 7:29am | IP Logged
thanks imran.siddi im aisha btw ! =)
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 06 April 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Your welcome Aisha.. Im siddi.. =)
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 12 April 2009 at 9:22am | IP Logged
No Jaane Tu Sequel
By Stacey Yount

Seems the story that a sequel to the smash hit Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na is just a rumor. According to the Mumbai Mirror, director Abbas Tyrewala was supposedly working on the script for the film that would show Jai (Imran Khan) and Aditi's (Genelia D'Souza) life after marriage. However, Imran Khan recently totally rubbished the story saying that it is completely untrue. Imran said that not only is Tyrewala not writing the script but also that he has no desire to revisit the role. Adding he is only interested in exploring new characters. Alas, it seems waiting for the sequel will be like waiting for Godot: forever.

- Bollyspice

Go to top