Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Imran Khan FC! - Update PG - 32 !! (Page 74)

::Prem$_Priya:: IF-Rockerz
::Prem$_Priya::
::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 6:33am | IP Logged
hey guys!!!

Born-star IF-Rockerz
Born-star
Born-star

Posted: 21 August 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
HELLO guys i was reading imran khan interview on bollywoodhungama  n i found something  very interesting about him so thought to post here hope you will all like imran more after reading this...........................

Is there anything you'd want to share with us as you're in London for the first time for your first film as an actor?
Yes. I just recalled that the tie, which I'm wearing in the song 'Pappu Can't Dance Saala', was purchased from London. It's a zip tie and that's what I am wearing. Infact, if you see one of my pictures in the promotions and in the small booklet inserted in the CD cover, I'm seen wearing a white shirt with a yellow striped tie. You know what? That is the same tie, which Aamir mamu wears as a Model college student in the film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander. It was his tie but I have now taken it. Even the crew cut blue t-shirt I wear in the posters including the belt and the jeans are mine. They're my personal outfits, and so are the canvas shoes in the film I wear. Many of the outfits in the film are my own because Abbas didn't want any branded Dolce and Gabbana kind of outfits.

The tie, which I'm wearing in the song 'Pappu can't dance saala', is the same tie, which Aamir mamu wears as a Model college student in the film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander.

HE IS talking about same tie he is wearing in this pic i think.

watch aamir khan wearing same tie

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=i7t4WZBuaqg

main imran kee tie kay peechay pardgaeeLOL
LOL
LOL

dont you guys find it interesting he is very down to earth person hope he will remain same the way he is now.

Edited by cool_pak - 21 August 2008 at 9:20pm
Born-star IF-Rockerz
Born-star
Born-star

Posted: 22 August 2008 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
guys no one read my post so sad...................Cry
actually nobody incourage my tie hunt postTongue
Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

just wanted to share my latest Imran sig... free for use..

Raiinie2 IF-Rockerz
Raiinie2
Raiinie2

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Ahhh.the siggs are HOT guys. Imran is looking amazing in them Kidnap promo's. i like the fact tht his willing to venture out in diff genre of films one after another. From JTYJN to Kidnap then to Luck then moving on to Delhi Belly!!
Hiba282 IF-Dazzler
Hiba282
Hiba282

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_pak

HELLO guys i was reading imran khan interview on bollywoodhungama  n i found something  very interesting about him so thought to post here hope you will all like imran more after reading this...........................

Is there anything you'd want to share with us as you're in London for the first time for your first film as an actor?
Yes. I just recalled that the tie, which I'm wearing in the song 'Pappu Can't Dance Saala', was purchased from London. It's a zip tie and that's what I am wearing. Infact, if you see one of my pictures in the promotions and in the small booklet inserted in the CD cover, I'm seen wearing a white shirt with a yellow striped tie. You know what? That is the same tie, which Aamir mamu wears as a Model college student in the film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander. It was his tie but I have now taken it. Even the crew cut blue t-shirt I wear in the posters including the belt and the jeans are mine. They're my personal outfits, and so are the canvas shoes in the film I wear. Many of the outfits in the film are my own because Abbas didn't want any branded Dolce and Gabbana kind of outfits.

The tie, which I'm wearing in the song 'Pappu can't dance saala', is the same tie, which Aamir mamu wears as a Model college student in the film Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander.

HE IS talking about same tie he is wearing in this pic i think.

watch aamir khan wearing same tie

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=i7t4WZBuaqg

main imran kee tie kay peechay pardgaeeLOL
LOL
LOL

dont you guys find it interesting he is very down to earth person hope he will remain same the way he is now.

its iz realley very intresting and very sweet at the same time
thnks alot for sharing
Hiba282 IF-Dazzler
Hiba282
Hiba282

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 7:03am | IP Logged
the siggs r really hot
naadanmasakalli IF-Achieverz
naadanmasakalli
naadanmasakalli

Posted: 08 September 2008 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
hey friends long time how r u all