Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Imran Khan FC! - Update PG - 32 !! (Page 100)

chocogurl IF-Sizzlerz
chocogurl
chocogurl

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zareena

--

woww!! He looks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocogurl

Hey everyone!! Can i join this FC?! Im a big fan of Imran!!<br>

milz welcome to the club Big smile
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 07 June 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Imran, Ranbir to feature in KJo's next High school Musical style film

By: Tushar Joshi     Date: 2009-06-08     

Mumbai: Karan Johar, presently busy shooting for My Name is Khan, has already locked on his next film as director. Sources reveal that Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan have agreed to be a part of Karan's project.

Great chemistry

A source reveals, "Karan is fond of both Ranbir and Imran. In fact, he loved their act at an awards function this year. He realised that the two have great personal chemistry that could translate well on the big screen."

Yuppie romance

It is learnt that the film will be in the vein of Hollywood hit High School Musical. Both Imran and Ranbir play their age and it will be a yuppie romantic drama. "After Khan, Karan wants to direct something light. This will be the perfect opportunity."

Adds the source, "Also, Ranbir and Imran have been offered numerous projects opposite each other ('Zoya's double dhamaka'; HiTLIST, May 29) but both have turned most films down. However, when they heard the subject for Karan's musical, they immediately loved it."

Picking the gals

Even though details are not available, the source adds that Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor are the two actresses being considered to play the roles opposite Ranbir and Imran.

http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2009/jun/080609-Imran-Khan-Ranbir-Kapoor-Karan-Johar-My-Name-Is-Khan-High-School-Musical.htm

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Thnxx for the articles Zareena.. I like the mag cover where Immu is wearing glasses!!!! He looks so smart.. =]

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 08 June 2009 at 10:10am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Read this article everyone.. I emailed Immu and asked him if he had a FB account. He says he doesnt. But he says I can always chat to him on email!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! I cant believe it!!!

Don't panic

So many of you have written to me telling me about your exam results, and I'm so happy you've done well. Sanjana, 99% in math is crazy! Well done. Kunal, Sheena told me you got 94% and cleared your IIT exams. I'm really thrilled for you. Tushar, I believe you were not happy with your results, but Aastha and the rest of your family are still very proud of you. Don't lose heart.

I want to tell you guys something that I wish my teachers had told me when I was in school. It doesn't seem like much on the face of it, but give it a moment; you'll get it. Ready? Here it comes: YOU'RE GOING TO BE OK. I promise. If you ever choose to believe something in your life, believe that. School's hard. So is college. It's a difficult time full of uncertainty and insecurity. You wonder if you'll do well in your exams, if you'll get into a good college, get a good job, earn a good salary... you wonder if those pimples will ever go away, or if that guy or girl you like will ever talk to you. I'll say it again: you're going to be ok.

A lot of people will probably get upset with me for saying this, but here goes — it doesn't matter if you didn't get 90% in your exams. You'll still be fine. You might not get into the college that you want, but you'll get into a college. You'll learn what you need to learn, you'll work as hard as you would have worked in any other college. And you'll get a decent job afterwards. You're going to have a good life.

I'm bringing this up because I know parents and teachers put a lot of pressure on kids to work hard and get good marks. They do this because they want us to have the best of everything, but sometimes they forget to tell you what you're good at. Some people are good at one thing, some at another. Don't worry if you don't know right now. Everybody has a different path; you'll find it when you're ready for it.

Trust me guys. You're going to look back on this time, and all the fears, all the worries will seem so small. There's so much waiting for you. There's a whole life to live. And you're going to rock it.

Responses: Niyati, good luck with the acting career. I should warn you, it's a very tough profession! Siddhi, I don't have a Facebook account. You can always write to me here, though. Shivy, yes I was born in the US. And thanks, I love those shoes, too. Janvi, that wasn't me counting words in my column, it was Anoushka. Her computer crashed last week so she lost everything she'd written.

PS: With credit to Douglas Adams

- Hindustan Times
SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 10 June 2009 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

free for use...

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 10:43am | IP Logged
WOW Rabia!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Immu looks hot!! And so, so smart!!!! I love it when he wears suits, he looks so handsome!!! Grreat job on the sig!!! It looks awesome!!!
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 11 June 2009 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hey can i join?

i luv Imran

Go to top