Imran Khan FC! - Update PG - 32 !! - Page 65

Posted: 14 years ago
Sonam & Imran Launch New Filmfare Issue

Thankss soo much Zareena for the pics!!! OMG!!! Immu is looking sooo cute!!!!!
you're welcome siddi, i love their pairing so MUCH!!! Perfecto😆

Yeah, me too!! I love their jodi soo much!! They look awesome together.. :D

Why are they both so Gorgeous!!
Thanks for the vid.. OMG!! They look soo freaking cute together.. Their cuteness is just unbelievable.. .. ..
^^yeah they. Imran admits he doesn't feel comfortable but i loved his praise for sonam. It was so cute!!
Sonam, Imran in Dharma Production's next

Mumbai: New kids on the Bollywood block Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor make a rather unique pair. The camaraderie they share was on display at an event in Mumbai where they admitted to working together in Dharma Productions' next.

Sonam Kapoor went all ga-ga over Imran Khan at the launch of a collector's edition of Filmfare. A fashion issue which has her and the actor on the cover page. And it looks like a warm up publicity for their forthcoming film.

"I think Imran is one of the most beautiful men that i have seen. He's gorgeous. We are doing Dharma Production's next. It's a romantic-comedy, it has a great script" said Sonam.

The actress seemed rather excited through the launch and barely gave Imran a chance to talk.

"I met her for the first time at the premier of Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na" said Imran when Sonam interrupted, "Can I tell the story please?".

Imran being the gentleman let Sonam do most of the talking, "Sonam would like to tell you the story.

There is no conversation, there is more of a monologue, I am a very good listener," he said.

"That is not true. He just does not shut up," said Sonam, all in good old friendly banter.

However, when Imran had a chance to talk the actor decided not to answer.

"It's premature to say anyting about Luck," said Imran about his forthcoming film Luck.

However, Sonam spoke about the controversy surrounding Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and her over walking the red carpet at Cannes for an international make-up brand.

"Whatever was said was never meant as it was projected. It was a professional commitment for me to go Cannes and then not to go. It was all for my good. That's all I have to say about it," she said.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/sonam-imran-in-dharma-productions-next/94116-8.html