Frequent Posters

SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
free for use!

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi guys! i saw the sig of Sonam and Imran together like the one you just made (SuhanaSafar) and I was wondering, what movie are they gonna be in together?
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
imran is d best
i just love him
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: imran.siddi

<FONT color=#ffc334 size=1><font size="4">Imran-Sanjay are not so hot?</font></FONT>

By MEENA IYER

When Imran Khan and Sanjay Dutt teamed up with Sanjay Gadvi for Kidnap, a Bollywood film corporation is said to have paid Rs 40 crore for the film.

"Kidnap was Imran's second outing after the super successful Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na and the industry had pinned great hopes on it,'' says a trade analyst. But Kidnap was caught napping at the box office and proved to be a huge disaster.

Now Imran and Sanjay's second film together, Luck directed by Soham Sha, has been picked up by the same corporation for Rs 27 crore reportedly.

However, Imran continues to be a hot favourite with this film corporation; he has now okayed a romantic caper to be produced by them and directed by Kidnap director Sanjay Gadvi opposite the current hot Bollywood favourite Katrina Kaif. "After a lot of discussion and evaluation we have been able to finalise the cast of the film. Imran and Katrina in a romantic comedy would make for a very interesting pair,'' says Sandeep Bhargava who heads the film division of the corporation that has managed this coup. "Katrina is one of the most successful female stars right now and she can be cast opposite the younger lot of heroes.''

The working title of the film is 7 Days In Paris and it will be shot entirely in France and Ireland. Trade sources say that the reason why Katrina didn't make it to the highest list of tax payers for the 2008-09 is because most of her contracts were negotiated around the time of Singh is Kinng and she has reportedly been paid Rs 2 crores for 7 Days In Paris.

- Times of India

thanx for d article
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Imran and Sonam are doing a movie by Punit Malhotra. Im not sure of the title yet. But the pic everyone is making siggies out of was just on the FilmFare magazine cover.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Your welcome.. Anytime.. =)
aish_punk thumbnail

hey guys..can i join..i really love dis guy..!!

btw thnx 4 tat article siddi
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Your welcome!!! And ofc you can join...
-Divyaa- thumbnail
hey siddhi sorry for not beiing active my computer hardawre had virus it had to be changed meanhwile iam super excited abt imran and sonam pictures.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Yhh.. Imran-Sonam look very good together!!! :D