Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Our Favorite AK Writer - This week’s WOTW (Page 5)

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima791

Originally posted by vallanki

congrats di you totallu deserved it Clap
will grill you later Wink

ThanQ rima!

no problem..take your own timeTongue

1. who is your inspiration for writing?

Readers obviously.

2.where do you usually get your ideas from?

Mostly from real life experiences, situations around me.

3.who is your fav bolly actor/actress?

I can enjoy any actor depending on the story of the movies..no fav.

4.who is your fav tellly actor/actress?

IN obviously..other than them I can enjoy Hiten, Gouri, Smriti, Maayka's Tayi ( I don't remember her name), Sindoor ladki, Aman Verma

5.why do you always pick AK?give specific reason other than you are fan og themLOL

Actually I want to write on kanya-Ranvir, Shabd-Mahi, Shubh-Astha, but AK's chemistry gives more ideas and we could attract more readers here. That inspires to write moreLOL

I heard about STAR+ shows but never watched a single episode of any show. Thinking of writing aout CHA crew but I wonder if I could get any readersEmbarrassed

Next ff will be on AR-AK as per bheegi's constant naggingLOL and other readers' requests.

Another reason is while tinking of a plot with other charactes leads back to AKEmbarrassed

will grill you later diTongue

Most welcome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

YPNHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

congrats di you totallu deserved it Clap
will grill you later Wink

ThanQ rima!

no problem..take your own timeTongue

1. who is your inspiration for writing?

Readers obviously.aaww that is so sweetEmbarrassed

2.where do you usually get your ideas from?

Mostly from real life experiences, situations around me. ok dokieTongue

I can enjoy any actor depending on the story of the movies..no fav. cool but are you sure there is no one that is your fav or like some1 specifically

4.who is your fav tellly actor/actress?

IN obviously..other than them I can enjoy Hiten, Gouri, Smriti, Maayka's Tayi ( I don't remember her name), Sindoor ladki, Aman Verma cool i also like hiten and gauri form your list

5.why do you always pick AK?give specific reason other than you are fan og themLOL

Actually I want to write on kanya-Ranvir, Shabd-Mahi, Shubh-Astha, but AK's chemistry gives more ideas and we could attract more readers here. That inspires to write moreLOL of course yaar AK are the LEGENDEmbarrassed Wink

I heard about STAR+ shows but never watched a single episode of any show. Thinking of writing aout CHA crew but I wonder if I could get any readersEmbarrassed cool would appreciate DMG tooWink

Next ff will be on AR-AK as per bheegi's constant naggingLOL and other readers' requests. mooh ki baat boldi di loved it count me in with all those naggersLOL

Another reason is while tinking of a plot with other charactes leads back to AKEmbarrassed totally agree with you on that oneTongue

will grill you later diTongue 

Most welcome

more questions

6.who would be in your nexr ff?Confused

7.have you ever seen DMG?Embarrassed

8.do you believe in love? Embarrassed

9. or do you think its all attraction?Wink

later diTongue

vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=vallanki] 3.who is your fav bolly actor/actress?

I can enjoy any actor depending on the story of the movies..no fav. cool but are you sure there is no one that is your fav or like some1 specifically

no fav as I watch everyone's movie if the movie gets good talks...liked to watch hritik, aishu, rani, abhishek, kahol, srk, but I shd get good feed back on the movie..I don't want to fool myself in the theatreLOL

Next ff will be on AR-AK as per bheegi's constant naggingLOL and other readers' requests. mooh ki baat boldi di loved it count me in with all those naggersLOL

I will seriously think about that now..try to watch DMG in India to understand Arman and Ridhima.

more questions

LOL don't be confused...AK definitely...thinking to mix with AR as bheegi and Faiza ffs. Sometimes another thot also coming in mind to take all characters of all sony showsLOL diferent way...will come out during my trip.

yuh did on munni's force and demandLOL  but cdn't hooked up as I'm not impressed by Ridima and her cheeky looksLOL

I do.

Blood related love grows from the birth. Love between a man and a woman starts with attraction. Mere attraction doesn't stay long time. Attraction with companionship turns into love.

later diTongue

Thanks for coming back with more quenstionsEmbarrassed

Edited by vallanki - 07 May 2008 at 8:12pm
Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

no fav as I watch everyone's movie if the movie gets good talks...liked to watch hritik, aishu, rani, abhishek,(my fav diEmbarrassed) kahol, srk, but I shd get good feed back on the movie..I don't want to fool myself in the theatreLOL

I will seriously think about that now..try to watch DMG in India to understand Arman and Ridhima.cool

more questions

LOL don't be confused...AK definitely...thinking to mix with AR as bheegi and Faiza ffs. Sometimes another thot also coming in mind to take all characters of all sony showsLOL diferent way...will come out during my trip. no plz i would say AK and AR if you get confused then put up a poll or somethingLOL

yuh did on munni's force and demandLOL  but cdn't hooked up as I'm not impressed by Ridima and her cheeky looksLOL haha that true but love armaan too much so can't resist to watch the showEmbarrassed Wink

I do. aaw cool

Blood related love grows from the birth. Love between a man and a woman starts with attraction. Mere attraction doesn't stay long time. Attraction with companionship turns into love. loved this answerEmbarrassed

later diTongue

Thanks for coming back with more quenstionsEmbarrassed

Love''sAngel Goldie
Love''sAngel
Love''sAngel

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:17am | IP Logged
congrats
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Love''sAngel

congrats

ThanQ

Rimsie. IF-Sizzlerz
Rimsie.
Rimsie.

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
hey di

what are your hobbies?

if you were to wish for one thing what would it be about?

if you were to be separated from your loved ones how would your first reaction be?

more later Wink
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged

hey di

what are your hobbies?

Watching Sony shows in the evening, chatting with friends online, cooking, sewing, the latest hobby is writing ffEmbarrassed

if you were to wish for one thing what would it be about?

AWWW!!! Go back to my teenageEmbarrassed

if you were to be separated from your loved ones how would your first reaction be?

CryCryConfused

more later Wink

Most welcome

Go to top