Our Favorite AK Writer - This week’s WOTW

Dark Love IF-Rockerz
Dark Love
Dark Love

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

Salaam-Namaste Friends! HugHugHug

Hope you've had a fabulous weekend! Embarrassed

Guess what it's time for? Wink

The Fan Fictions Development Team brings to you...

"Writer of the Week"

WOTW is quite similar to MOTW. Every week, through WOTW we will appreciate the talented members on the FF.

Choosing a writer every week is a great challenge, since every single writer present on this forum has amazingg talent!

The writer of this week has, once again, been chosen randomly! Tongue

Before you are presented with their name, lets thank Sonali06 for being a great WOTW! HugHug

And now, to tell you about this week's writer who has been put onto the hot hot seat to be grilled! Wink

This week's writer is a very sweet and sensible lady!

I've only interacted with her a few times, but her FF's are amazing!

She has inspired many of our favorite writers present in this forum!

The ff she's written include:

Ek Gharelu Kahani [Completed]
Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai [Completed]
KYPH- Meera Jaisey Kahani [Completed]
KYPH WITH REVERSE GEAR[Completed]
Love At First Sight [Completed]
Rishtey[Completed]
Sirkush

Still haven't guessed it? I'll make your life easier. It's none other than

vallanki

Congrats Di! Hug

Please fill out the following form:

Name:

Birthday:

Profession: 

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF: 

My Favorite section(s) on IF:

Why I visit the FF section:

My favorite FF's:

My favorite FF writers:

How I got started on writing FF's:

My best friend(s) on IF:

Everyone, even if you don't know her, don't miss this chance to start grilling! Wink

Love to you,
Fan Fictions Development Team

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Wow Congratulation Valli di.
Well deserver Clap Clap Clap .
I just came here to check whats going on? And found this post Clap Clap .
Happy to see you on hot seat.

You watched so many shows, does any other couple inspired you like AK to write any FF?
Describe Angad in 10 words
Describe Kripa in 10 words
Tell 10+, and 10- points of Sujata show.
Why Rudra's mom are so harsh in Waqt?
Where you see yourself after 5 yrs as a writer?
Whoz your favorite couple except AK?
Describe your friends in 3 words

Pallu
Bheegi
Monu
Munni
Avu
Priya

Thanks in advance, have fun Wink Embarrassed

Muniza

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Kab tak bachogi Vallanki...aakhir tumhein pakad hi liya LOL Wink

Congratulations...ur the most deserving of this title as u have inspired so many people to write (including me) UR truely my Guru Clap

Questions:

1. A lot of people don't know that besides a wonderful writer, ur a great cook. Please share ur favorite (but easy for people like me) recipe.

2. Do u like Neha in Telugu movies or on the TV?

3. Will you continue to write AK ffs or graduate to another couple after vacation?

4. Pros and cons of having an identical twin Wink

Abhi itna hi...baaki baad mein Smile
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark Love

Salaam-Namaste Friends! HugHugHug

Hope you've had a fabulous weekend! Embarrassed

Guess what it's time for? Wink

The Fan Fictions Development Team brings to you...

"Writer of the Week"

WOTW is quite similar to MOTW. Every week, through WOTW we will appreciate the talented members on the FF.

Choosing a writer every week is a great challenge, since every single writer present on this forum has amazingg talent!

The writer of this week has, once again, been chosen randomly! Tongue

Before you are presented with their name, lets thank Sonali06 for being a great WOTW! HugHug

And now, to tell you about this week's writer who has been put onto the hot hot seat to be grilled! Wink

This week's writer is a very sweet and sensible lady!

I've only interacted with her a few times, but her FF's are amazing!

She has inspired many of our favorite writers present in this forum!

The ff she's written include:

Ek Gharelu Kahani [Completed]
Humko Tumse Pyaar Hai [Completed]
KYPH- Meera Jaisey Kahani [Completed]
KYPH WITH REVERSE GEAR[Completed]
Love At First Sight [Completed]
Rishtey[Completed]
Sirkush

Still haven't guessed it? I'll make your life easier. It's none other than

vallanki

Congrats Di! Hug

ThanQ Madiha!Hug

Please fill out the following form:
Since a month I'm doing this form filling...uuuufff too many (new) appointmentsLOL

Name: VIJAYA

Age: bathana jaroori hai kyaWink Is it mandatoryTongue sab mujhey "di" ke badley "aunty" ya "dadi" kahengeyEmbarrassed

Birthday: MAY 14TH (hope you don't need year)Wink

Profession:writing ffsLOLas per my hubby... 

Hobbies: before sewing, cooking,NOW chatting with forum friends, surfing forums,LOL watching all sony serials

Favorite color: RED..any related color..pink, mazanta

How I got started with IF: AWW I have to thank sami bhai...I donno where he is now..hopefully still in London..surfing sony,TV and got msg from him and never regrettedEmbarrassed

My Favorite section(s) on IF: before kyph now FF

Why I visit the FF section: To check response on my ffsLOL, read pallu, bheegi, Faiza ffs

My favorite FF's: I read one ff of Neha9-Playboy prince..loved it; 'Mixed Doubles' of bheegi-for her talent in portraying wonderful identical twins;pallu's ff 'Godfather'for portraying GF, Mitu's innocent love, Hafsa's discontinued ffOuchdonno where was she Embarrassed  

My favorite FF writers: I love all woever I came trough so far...Hafsa, bheegi, pallu, mitu, kajooo, neha, Faiza, Ananya(again another discontinued writerOuch), monu

How I got started on writing FF's: used to get many ideas while watching kyph..and tired of seeing crying kripa..thot to make her careless, bindas, happy girlEmbarrassed and munni encouraged

Actually we ..kyphians started a ff under big production banner 'munni production'LOLwith all members..pata nahin wo kahan gayiLOL that was funny.And that time I never thot I cd able to write somany stories.EmbarrassedThanks to munni for encouraging, vandu for banner, and so many others for giving theirnames and picturesEmbarrassed

My best friend(s) on IF:Munniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii precisely...but I have plenty friends whose list won't fit hereEmbarrassed

Everyone, even if you don't know her, don't miss this chance to start grilling! Wink

Love to you,
Fan Fictions Development Team

Thanks for chosing me as WOTW... I'm feeling very HOT now..too busy with many tasksLOLaround...glad you listened to bheegiConfusedLOL

Edited by vallanki - 05 May 2008 at 9:27pm
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Wow Congratulation Valli di. Thanks munni!
Well deserver Clap Clap Clap . you don't like to see me in peaceLOL
I just came here to check whats going on? And found this post Clap Clap .
Happy to see you on hot seat. haila! I thot u r my best friend..I think I have to change it in the formLOL

You watched so many shows, does any other couple inspired you like AK to write any FF?

NONE like AK..but loved many couples before. That love is totally different..I think we should call AK love is obsession for us/fansEmbarrassed Addiction is also ok wordTongue

Describe Angad in 10 words

AWW kya kahoon iske barein mein?? you can dream about him even u r in hubby's armsROFLhope my hubby won't read itEmbarrassed..Full of attitude, self (over) confidence, pride, caring, loving, protective, possessive, determined, arrogant, aggressive..I think I exceeded 10 wordsROFLI can't stop when I start saying abt himEmbarrassed

Describe Kripa in 10 words

Loved in initial stages as determined, principled, straight forward, caring, loving, kind... lil irritated when she became too much intuding into everyone's life as a care-takerLOL...cares others than herselfLOL

Tell 10+, and 10- points of Sujata show.

uff..10 each??...ok...First +...very common problems in a normal India woman's life, wonderful actings, talented actors, loved bonding among friends, mid-life crisis of a husband,wonderful portrait of over pampered and mis-guided children, at the same time wonderful portrait of well brought up children,

-pts.....boring subject without solution ..I know we have to wait patiently till they give those, as it just a new show...always showing submissive wives is really frustrating. Mis-guided children's behaviour rises my BPOuch

more later yaar..sona hai.. 

Why Rudra's mom are so harsh in Waqt?

She was mis-guided by her sister-in-law as Rudra might be her husband's illegitimate child...and yasho has no guts to question himConfused

Where you see yourself after 5 yrs as a writer?

LOLmay be same place with different charactersLOL 

Whoz your favorite couple except AK?

At present babul's lead pair..very cute except Shubh's front teethLOL

Describe your friends in 3 words

Pallu ....open hearted, determined, women supporter

Bheegi.....sensitive, sensible, educated, friendly.

Monu .. innocent, open hearted, friendly.

Munni ...awww my morning news readerEmbarrassed, caring, best friend one should ownEmbarrassed

Avu ...aww meri bachi...very enthusiastic, loving, caring.

Priya ...yeh kaun hai??LOL my fifth sisterEmbarrassed

Thanks in advance, have fun Wink Embarrassed

you are welcome...LOL have fun? arey I dint even write my part and you made me sit hereLOL

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@ Valli di, Lovely reply LOL . Wonderful reply, you rocks head to toe.
Agla newspaper wednesday morning.
I really enjoyed you all replies.
Dil khush kur diya, you are my only true friend, who tolerate me every morning lolz.

Muniza
vallanki IF-Rockerz
vallanki
vallanki

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bheegi

Kab tak bachogi Vallanki...aakhir tumhein pakad hi liya LOL Wink
Arey yaar! I have loads of work to finish..kaise finish karoon...uuuffff
Congratulations...ur the most deserving of this title as u have inspired so many people to write (including me) UR truely my Guru Clap

Whenever u say 'Guru' I check myself if I really deserve it..I'll be proud to have a talented sishya like youEmbarrassedThank you ..you make me feel greatEmbarrassed

Questions:

1. A lot of people don't know that besides a wonderful writer, ur a great cook. Please share ur favorite (but easy for people like me) recipe.

I know I never invited anyone for lunch or dinnerLOLrecipe..I'll write tommorrow time to sleep..

2. Do u like Neha in Telugu movies or on the TV?

Neha, besides non-telugu speaking gave very good expressions in each acting but sometimes she becomes dumb and I somehow find fault with directors who ignores those. She looks like typical southy when she is in telugu..hope she acts in more telugu films..the draw back in telugu industry is they need heroins with short dressesLOL

Her voice is dubbed even in TV show-kyph so it doesn't look any different that time. But while watching Maayka I feel she is more comfortable in TV..as her language is hindi.

3. Will you continue to write AK ffs or graduate to another couple after vacation?

I'm planning to write a ff on AR-AK on many readers' request and more encouragement from you..but I got a wonderful bhayanak dream two days ago..I sweat to pool in the sleep..I was thinking to write with AK..will see if I remember it I'll write it or AR-AK or both..depends on time..

4. Pros and cons of having an identical twin Wink

AWW kya subject haiLOL pros--cons will tell tomm...in detail

Abhi itna hi...baaki baad mein Smile

Thanks for pausingLOL  will try to come regularly to reply...sorry for half replies

bhoomikauttam IF-Dazzler
bhoomikauttam
bhoomikauttam

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hi Vallanki.. Vijaya..!!! Congratulations Big smile Clap

I havnt read ur ff but ya I keep looking at the names of ur ff... read a part of Sirkush... after reading about u .. u r telugu..hmm... I need to get Punkulu for this party... u can cook well na.. so make Obatlu Smile

My Q's for u Smile

1)What is the one thing u make sure ur story doesnt have?

2)What motivates u to write a better part, ur mood? ur friends? or ur idea?

3)Vijaya writign a ff based on a serial is easy to write or one which is non serial based?

4)Which ff of ur's u enjoyed the most to write?

Go to top