Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bluegal

Goldie

bluegal

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
thanks aisha for the updates.

so ayya has plans to look for groom for MA. what im afraid is that there has been a build up of the trust issue here and high chance MA's dad might use the living together as a blackmail.
anyway i hope divya they all leave for chennai cause its irritating to see MA and her dad!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KNI May 5 - 8: Deep in love (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bluegal

thanks aisha for the updates.

so ayya has plans to look for groom for MA. what im afraid is that there has been a build up of the trust issue here and high chance MA's dad might use the living together as a blackmail.
anyway i hope divya they all leave for chennai cause its irritating to see MA and her dad!

Yeah thas true Bluegal!  It never clicked....oh man, i really hope they don't give more importance to MA and her dad yet again...b/c it REALLY is a headache for the viewers!!! Plus I'm fed up with this MA saga...

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Thanks aish

i wish they return to chennai soon

annoo

annoo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Guys,did u observe,Ayya told Divya tht they need not go to Singapore cos they have enough money Unhappy(Probably producer is not havin enough money Confused). Divya looked upset on hearing tht.
If not Singapore,then atleast Chennai. Anywhere away from MA n co is ok.

annoo

annoo

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Guys they havent uploaded 81 yet.But they've uploaded 82. I'll just give the highlights of episode 82.I'm not as good as Aisha. Sorry abt tht.
1.MA's dad comes to meet Ayya. Ayya says tht he'll take care of MA dad's loan. First MA dad hesitates, then he agrees when ayya says tht he does it for his marumagal(MA)
2.Aish n Vasanthi call Kuyil to bully him.
3.He sings a luv patho. Divya cries on listening to it.
4.MA's dad does pooja and gets ready to go to town. MA is happy and surprised. He says he's planning to run a shop. He says tht he's a changed person now and will stop drinking.
5.MA goes to Ayya's house. Ayya welcomes her. Divya is watching everything with irritation. He asks Divya to serve food to MA and leaves. Divya is even more irritated.
6.Now shakthi's mom asks Divya to serve food to MA.
Divya with irritation walks fast towards kitchen, she slips n falls down.
7.Everyone comes near Divya to see her leg. MA just looks upon. Divya shouts out of pain. MA after a thought brings oil. Divya denies to show her leg. But MA does massage with oil. And Divya is relieved of sprain/pain. Divya watches MA with a confusion.

Same confusion for me too. MA nallavala kettavala? Confused

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks anooo
guys i saw epi 81

1.divya really sad not seeing sakthi & tells a poem.
2.meanwhile sakthi calls & talks to his dad.Divya comes running ,dad asks sakthi to talk to divya but phone call cut.Divya so sad.
3.Kuyil & vasanthi share some funny dialogs.Divya comes & kuyil says MA called sakthi.Divya cross.
4.Kuyil & some white guy funny dialogs(very irritating & unnecessary)
5.SOme 3 people come to MA"S house & torture for money got by her dad.
6.kuyil brings Ayya's side kicks & these 3 person leave asking sorry
7.Ayya's side kicks asks MA to tell her dad to meet ayya

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Thanx nallu & annoo.

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks nallu and annoo Embarrassed