Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: annoo

Its ok Aishu😊.
Which is ur fav episode Aish?

I liked most of the episodes from Singapore....it was really entertaining, esp. the places in Singapore were great (although i really wanted to see Little India).....but from the latest ones I liked the kiss scene just prior to they leave (i'm assuming it is the same one that you like annoo).......

the one from epi 79 was a relief.......from the MA saga...hehehe..but lets hope that they put an end MA........and move on.........

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

I liked most of the episodes from Singapore....it was really entertaining, esp. the places in Singapore were great (although i really wanted to see Little India).....but from the latest ones I liked the kiss scene just prior to they leave (i'm assuming it is the same one that you like annoo)..Yes the same one

Little India always reminds me of T.Nagar, Chennai. All my fav resturants r there. Thts my attaraction 😊

Come to Singapore once, we can see all the locations where KNI was shot πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Come to Singapore once, we can see all the locations where KNI was shot πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah i'd love to go around to all of those locations.  I've been to Singapore twice (for short periods though) and stayed at Little India.  Don't know when i'll come next...but will def. consider that 😊

annoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_muka1980

Yeah i'd love to go around to all of those locations.  I've been to Singapore twice (for short periods though) and stayed at Little India.  Wow thts great. But visiting Singapore after KNI has more enthu right?

They havent showed Shakthi in this episode 😭.

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Wow thts great. But visiting Singapore after KNI has more enthu right?  you're totally right Annoo....

They havent showed Shakthi in this episode 😭. yeah it was a dry episode without Sakthi - Divya romance πŸ˜›...hopefully they'll show them on epi 81 (which i'm still waiting for them to upload) and 82 together......it seems as if the girls will soon be moving back to Chennai...hurray..can't wait!!!

[/QUOTE]

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks aisha for the updates.

so ayya has plans to look for groom for MA. what im afraid is that there has been a build up of the trust issue here and high chance MA's dad might use the living together as a blackmail.
anyway i hope divya they all leave for chennai cause its irritating to see MA and her dad!
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluegal

thanks aisha for the updates.

so ayya has plans to look for groom for MA. what im afraid is that there has been a build up of the trust issue here and high chance MA's dad might use the living together as a blackmail.
anyway i hope divya they all leave for chennai cause its irritating to see MA and her dad!

Yeah thas true Bluegal!  It never clicked....oh man, i really hope they don't give more importance to MA and her dad yet again...b/c it REALLY is a headache for the viewers!!! Plus I'm fed up with this MA saga...

sankadevi30 thumbnail
Thanks aish

i wish they return to chennai soon
annoo thumbnail
Guys,did u observe,Ayya told Divya tht they need not go to Singapore cos they have enough money πŸ˜”(Probably producer is not havin enough money πŸ˜•). Divya looked upset on hearing tht.
If not Singapore,then atleast Chennai. Anywhere away from MA n co is ok.
annoo thumbnail
Guys they havent uploaded 81 yet.But they've uploaded 82. I'll just give the highlights of episode 82.I'm not as good as Aisha. Sorry abt tht.
1.MA's dad comes to meet Ayya. Ayya says tht he'll take care of MA dad's loan. First MA dad hesitates, then he agrees when ayya says tht he does it for his marumagal(MA)
2.Aish n Vasanthi call Kuyil to bully him.
3.He sings a luv patho. Divya cries on listening to it.
4.MA's dad does pooja and gets ready to go to town. MA is happy and surprised. He says he's planning to run a shop. He says tht he's a changed person now and will stop drinking.
5.MA goes to Ayya's house. Ayya welcomes her. Divya is watching everything with irritation. He asks Divya to serve food to MA and leaves. Divya is even more irritated.
6.Now shakthi's mom asks Divya to serve food to MA.
Divya with irritation walks fast towards kitchen, she slips n falls down.
7.Everyone comes near Divya to see her leg. MA just looks upon. Divya shouts out of pain. MA after a thought brings oil. Divya denies to show her leg. But MA does massage with oil. And Divya is relieved of sprain/pain. Divya watches MA with a confusion.

Same confusion for me too. MA nallavala kettavala? πŸ˜•