Users

Frequent Posters

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Sometimes...listening to the songs make me emotional!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
muscleprotein thumbnail
yes but was the endign a happy one, stopped watching after all theat ugly twists
srk-ejaz thumbnail
Ask Me Honey, Im Gonna Cry Now ๐Ÿ˜ญ..... I Really Really Miss Kavyanajliโค๏ธ.... And I hate Kekta That Why She Ended Kavyanajli Yaar ๐Ÿ˜ก ..... U Know This Is The Only Show Where Is The Acting Of Every Actor Was Superb Specially The Two Main Characters Kavya As Eijaz And Anjali As Anita, There Chemistry were Mind Blowing, Amrita Singh As An Negative Role Was Supreb, The Comedy Of Romilla Was Great, The Direction Of Every Scene Was Superb And The Background Music Of Every Character In Every Scene Was Just Wow ๐Ÿ‘ ; That music Of Kavya, Anjali,Kavyanjali, Kavya When Love Her mother, That Sad Musics In Sad Scenes Were Just Wow ๐Ÿค— !And Ya Last But Not Least All That Sohams And Kavya Looks And Tashan And Bharam And Sweetness And Expression Make Me The Great And Forever Fan Of Eijaz Yaar I Luv Him ๐Ÿ˜ , All That Anita Expressions, looks, Sweetness, The Way She Dress, The Way She Acts And The Way She Loves Kavya Was Just Make Me A Great Fan Of Her Too ๐Ÿ˜ And This Jodi Kavyanajli And Eijazanita.
I Really Miss This Show And ya The Way They Both Romance ๐Ÿ˜‰ Was Make Me Full In Josh And Romantic.... Man I Luv This Show And They Both Too๐Ÿ˜›