Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Elegant Beauty’s Hub-Aamna.S!2 days 2 go! (Page 8)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

kashishdabest IF-Stunnerz
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starbellz_21

heyi di, while watching tht batliwala video i got to knw ki aamna ka 4 baar malaria ho chuka hai..gosshh!!!

and i really like her in the entire epi..She was soo cool..aur kya khichayi kar rahi thi us shahrukh batliwala ki LOL LOL Really enjoyed watching it ha...Tongue

LOLhaan humari bechari bhabhi ko 4 baar malaria hochuka hai..aik baar tho uska 'good friend' usse hospital leke gaya tha naWinkLOL LOLLOL

yhhh i knw i loved her in it 2, she was gr88, wud luv 2 see her doing comedy, she's got a gr88 sense of humour!! i just loved her answers!!!Embarrassed...aur taang khichayi mein tho expert hai, bohat practice hai usse!!!WinkLOL LOLLOLLOLu knw wot i mean dnt uEmbarrassed

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

ClapI like the batiwala video so much, it shows how much she is a wonderful actress and has a wonderful comedy sense Clap

She is wonderful and excellent MASHALLAH Embarrassed Clap Clap Clap 

U made my day with this video, she looks like a lolly pop, shoooo shweet Hug

She is very beautiful, cute and stylish MASHALLAH Embarrassed Clap

If u notice, she said about her stopping acting after marriage, it depends on the one she marries, it means that she cares about marriage, truely wonderful answer Clap

If u noticed, she is too similar to Rajeev MASHALLAH Embarrassed Clap

Edited by farislove - 07 May 2008 at 5:11pm
kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

I like the batiwala video so much, Aamna is stylish and it even shows how much she is a wonderful actress and has a wonderful comedy sense Clap

She is wonderful and excellent MASHALLAH Embarrassed Clap Clap Clap Clap

haan twinoo i loved it too, and yep she is very stylish, she looked ever soo gorgeous in this video, in my opinion!!!Embarrassed...actress tho zabardast hai aamna no doubt and her sense of humour is also amazing!!!!LOLLOLLOLshe made me laugh soo much!!!

awww twinoo am glad 2 have made ure day seriously!!!!

LOLlolly pop!!!!! thats a unique name!!! bas zee aamna ko khaa math jaana baaki sab theek hai!!LOL

kashishdabest
kashishdabest

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

ClapI like the batiwala video so much, it shows how much she is a wonderful actress and has a wonderful comedy sense Clap

If u notice, she said about her stopping acting after marriage, it depends on the one she marries, it means that she cares about marriage, truely wonderful answer Clap

LOLtwinoo yaar u always edit ure posts!!!!!

waise let me quote ure last part also ehmm ehmmWinkLOLLOL

about the marriage part...yes i thought that was truly an amazing answer, i mean it showed how understanding aamna is, she knws hw 2 maintain a relationship, and she will giv up her career also if her husband wants!!Embarrassed

aur rajeev ke saath similarity!! god iski tho baat hi math karo,there's 2 many!!! we are having 2 make a list of them in RA FC!!LOL

.Rabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Rabi.
.Rabi.

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:00am | IP Logged

@ Summi No thanks dear for batliwala videoSmileBig smile

@ Faru Thanks in advance dear will wait for the video hope u will upload it soonBig smile

rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged

yes, di me too loved her answers.. She was really cool... I loved her answer abt kashish ka sujal ke saath hai..LOL LOL

and lolly pop is a sweet, cute name ha LOL

rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashishdabest

Originally posted by starbellz_21

heyi di, while watching tht batliwala video i got to knw ki aamna ka 4 baar malaria ho chuka hai..gosshh!!!

and i really like her in the entire epi..She was soo cool..aur kya khichayi kar rahi thi us shahrukh batliwala ki LOL LOL Really enjoyed watching it ha...Tongue

LOLhaan humari bechari bhabhi ko 4 baar malaria hochuka hai..aik baar tho uska 'good friend' usse hospital leke gaya tha naWinkLOL LOLLOL

yhhh i knw i loved her in it 2, she was gr88, wud luv 2 see her doing comedy, she's got a gr88 sense of humour!! i just loved her answers!!!Embarrassed...aur taang khichayi mein tho expert hai, bohat practice hai usse!!!WinkLOL LOLLOLLOLu knw wot i mean dnt uEmbarrassed

ha di, got u...khichayi mei to expert hai aamna..LOL Aamna is really lucky to have such 'good frnd' Wink LOL

Go to top