Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reva_roy thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Aarti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Aarti- thumbnail
summi di: nice pixs no thanx for sharing 😊
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey aarti sweetehart ure most welcome, it was my plaeasure!! 😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
reva sweetheart ure most welcome!! will check out ure vid later inshallah!! 😳
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey reva
aswome pics dear
and no thanks for sharing them😳
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Hi friends,

New article on Aamna, posted on bollywood section, plz do comment there INSHALLAH 😳

Kahiin to hogi

Link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/961656

kashishdabest thumbnail
twinoo no thanx 4 the awesome article!!! the pic will 4 sure kill u all!!! 😆 😆 😆
RAdabest thumbnail
summi di kia pics post ki hain aap ne main ne pehle nahi dekhi thi no thanks aamna loking beautiful 👏 👏 👏
zee no thanks for the article 😉 😉 😉
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey ppl
me back with one more update
(wondering yaha kyun post kiya
then do read the whole thing)😉

Rajeev in FM 94.3 for his Film Aamir

With the Ulta Seedha Jodi of Jaggu n Taraana
love them mann as they are mad ppl like me

Ohk Rajeev actually studio mein aane waala tha but he could'nt thanks to Mumbai ki Dhamakedaar baarish. But still they managed to talk to him............ Mobile seva zindabad. He was on the way from Goregaon in between flyover mein atak gaya hai...............since an hour.
Taraana & Jaggu : Good Morning Rajeev
Taraana & Jaggu : So Rajeev u were supposed to come to the studio but baarish ke karan u couldnt make up
Rajeev : haan beech raaste mein phasa hua hun
Taraana & Jaggu : whats the meaning of the tag line of the movie (Aamir ka tag line bola)
Rajeev : filhal main aaj pain mein hun...............its the pain the character goes through the film jo usse woh deta hai jo mobile ke uss paar mein hai....bada bereham insaan hai............
Taraana & Jaggu : and whats abt kismat khud likhta hai or koi aur likta hai
Rajeev : the ultimate thing to fnd is whethere Aamir(the character writes him own destiny or accepts the one written by the other.
Taraana & Jaggu : ohk Rajeev...we'll b back with u .after a short brk....just stay where u are .......waha ka network kaafi achcha hai............clear hai..................may b flyover ke top mein khada hai.....................

Then comes some songs...................................................me deing

Beech ka part miss ho gaya sorry for that as in had reached my office n yaha sunna was a bit ajeeb....lekin halka halka suna...............they were talking abt Ekta Kapoor. pura nahii sunn paayi

Then again comes songs...........................................

Taraana & Jaggu : hello Rajeev back again
Rajeev : hello
Taraana & Jaggu : Rajeev whats abt this 3 Rajeev Khandelwals in the industry
Rajeev : yaar yeh koi Rajesh Khanna nahii jo ek hi ho.............the name is really common..............and one of them was there yesterday with me for film ka premier.........and i introduced him to the press ........that him being a director.................
Taraana & Jaggu : so there were confusions going on
Rajeev : haan.......kaafi baar aisa hota tha ki humaare checks adal badal jaate the
iused to get his pmnt check n he used to get mine....................as he too was there in Balaji as the director.................................mera hight pmnt waala usse jatha tha n uska mujhe....
Jaggu : that means u used to get the 500 one chq
Rajeev : nahiii....woh usse jatha tha (all all 3 of them have a laughter)

Taraana : achcha Rajeev tell me abt Aamna
Rajeev : hehehehehehehe (starts laughing)
Taraana : yaar maine seedha puch liya.....................chal ab bata whats between u'll
Rajeev : yaar kitni baar bolun Aamna meri ek bahut achchi dost hai .....................and nothing there between us.............we are'nt a couple
Taraana : but yaar u'll look sooo good togethere....phir kyun? (and peechey se Jaggu too blabbers haan achche lagte ho...saath rehte ho)
Rajeev : yaar aise tho Aamir ke saath jo bhi khada hota hai looks good with him..iska matlab yeh thodi hai ki they are a couple
Taraana : haaan..............this guys answers in such a round way.......tho Aamna sirf frnd with invertyed commas
Rajeev : laughs aloud ..................haan just frnds...............
Rajeev : yaar nahii hua Aamna se saamna tho kya karun................kal bhi premeir par sab yahi puch rhe the ki Aamna kyun nahii aayiiiii.............ab woh India mein nahii hai tho nahii aayiiiiii
Jaggu : tho sure naa kuch nahii hai.....................chalo good many of my cousins are there will send them to u
Rajeev : anytime..............
Taraana : hmm chalo Rajeev....wish u all the best for u'r movie...............we'll surely watch it and call u on monday and tell u how it was......................
Rajeev : thanks.....bye n tc
Taraana : so this was Rajeev talking to us on Aamir.................him and Ekta being in Good terms(i missed this one) .................and Aamna being "Just Good Friends"

Then back again with Gaana

thats all
me off ab

mast tha yeh interview

guys dont u think mujhe likhna chahiye..................journalism
hehehehehe
just joking
have fun and take Care
gOd Bless

Mujhe tho Aamir ka ticket nahii mila
hopefully u guys will get and do watch it

preeti