Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

hey sweetheart, that was false news, confusion hogayi thi, sbs pe aamna ke baare mein nahin dikhaya unhone it was only aaj thak guys!!! 😡 i swear how dare they, dod u see the way they were talking bout her, soo rudely, god it seems there so jealous of her popularity!!!!! 😡 😡 sick ppl

but plus point was aamna, godddddd she was looooking gorgeous mashallah!!!!! she looked mindblowing thruout!! i was really missing her, glad 2 see her back!!! 👏

cor na yaar per aamna was looking damn gorgeous very nice yaar koi pics send karo uski plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😳😳😭
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey sweetheart fikr math karo, zee jab aayegi usse dl link maangenge, am sure sum1 will get the pics for us!! fikr not ok!!!1 😳 aur haan she was looking mindblowing really, waise dnt u think aamna has lost weight?ab tho aur bhi mast lagti hai!!! 😉
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

hey sweetheart fikr math karo, zee jab aayegi usse dl link maangenge, am sure sum1 will get the pics for us!! fikr not ok!!!1 😳 aur haan she was looking mindblowing really, waise dnt u think aamna has lost weight?ab tho aur bhi mast lagti hai!!! 😉

ok let's w8 4 zee di n yah she has lost much w8 n u knw what she is looking much younger after tht😉just like a girl of sweet 16😳😉😉
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

hey sweetheart, that was false news, confusion hogayi thi, sbs pe aamna ke baare mein nahin dikhaya unhone it was only aaj thak guys!!! 😡 i swear how dare they, dod u see the way they were talking bout her, soo rudely, god it seems there so jealous of her popularity!!!!! 😡 😡 sick ppl

but plus point was aamna, godddddd she was looooking gorgeous mashallah!!!!! she looked mindblowing thruout!! i was really missing her, glad 2 see her back!!! 👏

haan qk maine kl almost 3 parts dekhliye sbs k per aamna was't there😕
kashishdabest thumbnail
😆 arre bhabhi ji tho humesha se sweet 16 lagti hain, but ya ure right, aik dam figure mein aagayi aamna and she does look even younger than b4!! ab tho sweet 7 lag rahi hai!!! 😆
kashishdabest thumbnail

Originally posted by: 143786

haan qk maine kl almost 3 parts dekhliye sbs k per aamna was't there😕

haan woh shayad galathi se kissi ne kaha, but aaj thak mein they talked crap not sbs, i was shocked at first bout sbs as i knew woh aisa nahin karenge, and thankgod i was right!! sbs wudnt say all that bout aamna!!! they respect her n raj a lot!!!

r@m$h@ thumbnail
@ zee dii:thanks alotttt for sharing vdo wid us..plzzzzzzz give download link!! 😳
kashishdabest thumbnail
ramshu dear fikr not! am sure zee dl link de degi wen she cums!!!!just wait karlo thora sa
Aamnakideewani thumbnail

haan woh shayad galathi se kissi ne kaha, but aaj thak mein they talked crap not sbs, i was shocked at first bout sbs as i knew woh aisa nahin karenge, and thankgod i was right!! sbs wudnt say all that bout aamna!!! they respect her n raj a lot!!!

han yaar per about aftab n aamna sbs also said wrong na😕
kashishdabest thumbnail
arre dear aftab aamna ko leke jo stories thi woh maanthi hoon gaalath thi and we all knw its false, but yeh shayad promotional reasons ke liye unhine aise kaha...im not saying sbs are always gr88, they have done sum segments like that one which i disliked!!