Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Any1 else find this dumb

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

Okay I love DMG,and was really looking forward to the epi. I though we were getting closer to a confession or something,b ut this just took a 360 turn.

For the first time im upset at Armaan. Before this I though everything he did had good reason, but now wut is up with him? I get what Ridz wants kinda, and what cud Armaan gain out of all this?

I already know wuts gonna happen, Armaan n Ridz playing 5th grader pranks on eachother until one finally hurts the other resulting in more problems between to two. Am I wrong if i want n lil more sanity?

I love the pranks n all, but this is like putting hte entire show on repeat again. I dont think these two even love eachother anymore, its jus have a junoon to be part of eachother lives n make make eachothers life miserable.

Im not bashing okay, Im just saying its getting annoying now.

Edited by RandomSquared - 05 May 2008 at 2:45pm

Love_Mehak IF-Dazzler
Love_Mehak
Love_Mehak

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u.... I didnt lyk wht ramaan did with ridz 2day it was 4 no reason.... n DMG is juz goin in circles........ n expections were high 4 2dayz episode bt disappoint seen......... n yeh one is gonna hurt the other n another fight this happenin 4 i guess last 2 mnthz......
dangerous1 Senior Member
dangerous1
dangerous1

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
i dunno buh something was missing in today's episode
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Oh... I agree with you BUT.... I think we have all these disappointed fans because all were expecting a confession or close to confession today and all that got flushed in the toilet!!!!
SO ... .don't expect a confession for a 2 months and you will see how good it feels..... I don't expect a confession until the end of DMG>.....so anything stupid like today keeps me going!! LOL
Mosammad IF-Sizzlerz
Mosammad
Mosammad

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Its just the same old cycles... LOL LOL LOL

I mean seriously, the same things again...and again...and againLOLLOLLOL

Edited by Mosammad - 05 May 2008 at 3:33pm
rihanaa Senior Member
rihanaa
rihanaa

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dmg07

Oh... I agree with you BUT.... I think we have all these disappointed fans because all were expecting a confession or close to confession today and all that got flushed in the toilet!!!!
SO ... .don't expect a confession for a 2 months and you will see how good it feels..... I don't expect a confession until the end of DMG>.....so anything stupid like today keeps me going!! LOL

i totally agreeeLOLLOLLOL

Bissu Senior Member
Bissu
Bissu

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
i think a confession is close i mean you guys cant honestly say you were expecting today's episode bit by bit.so whos to say a confession isnt in play? & karan said that they will be together soon. im pretty happy with the way things are going since its unexpected and keeps me watching. dmg has never failed to entertain us before. so just have some more patience. im sure they'll do it again. Smile
-tanya- IF-Sizzlerz
-tanya-
-tanya-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
i agree with u..and i also thought that there wasnt that "jist" in todays episode as there always is.. Cry

Go to top