Kasturi will fool

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Guys,

Rounik will fool every body on 7th episode by lying on the bed?😳 Kasturi will get in trouble and that Anita will act again?😳

Plz tell as what will happen guys? πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roka Lover thumbnail
well what you said is plausable...coz the pre-caps are mostly always misleading...i hate to say 😭

But lets just look at the bright side...that something good comes out of it 😊

Well sometimes they do speed the story up...i wish we are lucky for our sanity's sake...otherwise i'll need counselling πŸ˜†
Nina_sabin thumbnail

[QUOTE=Roka Lover]well what you said is plausable...coz the pre-caps are mostly always misleading...i hate to say 😭

But lets just look at the bright side...that something good comes out of it 😊

Well sometimes they do speed the story up...i wish we are lucky for our sanity's sake...otherwise i'll need counselling πŸ˜† [/QUOTE

πŸ˜ƒVery well said here and nope we will not let u retire soon?πŸ˜ƒ

jaan 234 thumbnail
kasturi ab pata chal gaya hai rounik theek hai .... abb who us ka sach lay kar aai gi sab k saamne 😊 i wish
Kay thumbnail
The creatives need counselling before us......they defo have a nut loose somewhere! πŸ˜†

Kay
Nina_sabin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

The creatives need counselling before us......they defo have a nut loose somewhere! πŸ˜†

Kay

Yep agrees and I will not watch the show that day else if ..........😳😭

Roka Lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kay

Kay

well said! they must be a demented lot that like toturing the audience😑...and if your reading this creatives...i know bad things whether news, stories and serials sell but too much of something is bad enough also...meaning we have enough stress in life to take on fictional stress of RokaπŸ˜†

So bring on the happy sizzling cute romantic entertainment of RokaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Roka Lover - 15 years ago
Nina_sabin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roka Lover

well said! they must be a demented lot that like toturing the audience😑...and if your reading this creatives...i know bad things whether news, stories and serials sell but too much of something is bad enough also...meaning we have enough stress in life to take on fictional stress of RokaπŸ˜†

So bring on the happy sizzling cute romantic entertainment of RokaπŸ˜ƒ

Yep and insulting Kastu all the time along with that Rounik is such a shame?😑

As I am sure after that evidence ROKA distance will be one level up?😳

Plz give remedy and Masi also is main silent culprit who want to destroy them?😳 πŸ€’

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Raunak will manage to be on bed and Kasthuri will be made bakra. Now even after knowing Raunak is bad she cannot prove as nobody is ready to listen including our dumb Robbie.
Maybe she will tell her mom and mom may realise that the other man's words are right and she will take his help.
Itna jaldi tho the truth willnot come out.
usha786123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes you are right kya raunak ko pata nahi kya waha alarm bajega, and wo kyo jayega, I am sure wo kuch other problems aur creat karma chahta hai kastoori ke liye jab hi to wo uth kar chala gaya nahi to wo kya jata.

And truth to kastoori ko pata hi hai ki raunak sahi hai, wo age pata karke kya karegi, Robbie loves her very much but uski koi bhi baat nahi suntan. I think its serial is mentally torturing.

usha