Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

FF - The Greek Fashionista- Upd pg 5! (Page 5)

Person23 Goldie
Person23
Person23

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
great ff!Its really original Clap Clap
uday is alessandro's freind right? Big smile
make JB meeting happen soooooooooonnnnnnn
jaldi update karo

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 6:04am | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon
mintfresh Senior Member
mintfresh
mintfresh

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged
great part
i think uday and alessandro have some plan in their minds. with uday's sly smile i m sure there's is something fishy going on between these two friends.eagerly waiting for jb meeting.plz cont soon Big smile
andrea_19 Senior Member
andrea_19
andrea_19

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged

Hey guys here is the next chapter pls do comment and if you guys have any suggestions you are welcome to give me an input!!! Sorry for the delay! Hope you enjoy it!

Happy Reading!

Andy

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------

Chapter 3

She overlooked at the crowd sitting outside and waiting for the Fashion Show to begin, she could also see her parents sitting in the VIP table! Which was reserved just for them. Daniella was having people who wanted to meet with her write their names in a form so she could arrange meetings and give them the time they needed to get what they wanted!
Bani was wearing a beautiful purple gown (like the one Reece Witherspoon wore for the academy awards last year) and obviously it was her creation.
The models were all ready and waiting for the GO which Bani was going to give at the right time! She just wanted to make sure that everything was gonna be alright!
Uday Walia sat on the table assigned to him and from far saw the person he was looking for… ohh the years hadn't changed them.
Jai Walia sat next to his mother and Sister and couldn't help but feel a fluttering in the pit of his stomach… something was gonna happen tonight! But what could that be?
Bani gave the GO to the models and from then onwards everything went on smoothly and Bani couldn't help but smile at her success and the name she was making for herself and her sister. Both had worked very hard for all this.
Alessandro was looking around and met his friend's deep brown eyes and smiled and mouthed "Bring it on" both couldn't help but laugh! Oblivious to the fact that both the wives were looking intently at them… it was high time they told them what was happening…
Jai in the meantime received a call so he excused himself and left ….
Bani after the Fashion show was over went on to the lounge where the cocktail was going to be held…. She raised her arm to call one of her models without realizing that a waiter was next to her holding a full tray of champagne which in no time ended on her dress…. Ohh my god what do I do now! Daniella told her that she would take care of it…and that Bani should go and change…

Jai came back to the lounge and saw Daniella in front with the microphone.... ohh this must be the famous AC… but then Daniella said that she wasn't the designer and it was her elder sister who unfortunately would not be able to come here tonight due to an inconvenience that occurred during the Fashion Show and that she was really sorry and that she would definitely call all the people who had put in their names to meet her… appointments would be given the next day!

Jai after listening to that just got angry and told his father that he was leaving as he didn't like to waste his time… and the reason that he had come was because he wanted to meet the designer.

Jai walked out and went towards the main lobby and by mistake bumped into the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, both fell on the floor and he just got up and brushed himself off…but he couldn't help but stare at her… she was dressed in a pair of old jeans and a t-shirt… didnt look like she was from a rich family... but nevertheless she was beautiful.

In turn Bani couldn't help but stare at the handsome stranger….but then he was not a very nice guy as he wouldn't even help her to get up from the floor… was there any chivalry left in the world? She just stared at him and gave him an angry look… "Cant you see where u walk?" she said and he replied back "Don't talk to me like that… I don't help strangers and most of all I can get you fired so make sure you don't raise your voice with me because you don't happen to know who I am" and left… leaving Bani Alessandra Christakis, the famous upcoming designer thrown on the floor staring at his back!   
That night Jai couldn't sleep… he couldn't stop thinking about that girl… she was so angelical but at the same so intriguing he thought… he definitely had to find out who she was and were exactly she worked… because she intrigued him and if he wanted to know her he would, because what Jai Walia wanted Jai Walia got… he just smiled into the darkness of his room… "Life was going to get interesting"…was the last thought he had before sleep claimed him and he was transported to the hidden depths of slumber.
The next day Jai sat in his study and contacted the lobby of the hotel in which he saw HER and gave her description to the manager… but his attempts were futile as she wasn't recognized by the staff members of the hotel. Jai was even considering hiring a Private detective… but that was way to far fetched… "what do I do? " he muttered after putting the phone down for the umpteenth time.

In another room of the Great Walia Mansion, Krishna Walia sat with her daughter discussing wedding preparations when suddenly the phone rang… Krishna picked it up and spoke…

Krishna : Hello…

Man: Hello… Can I speak to Mrs. Krishna Walia please?

Krishna: This is her speaking. What can I help you with?

Man: Hi! My name is Avinash Mathur and I work at Designs by AC.

Krishna: Ohh you mean the fashion house?

Avinash: Yes ma'am. I was just calling because I saw your name in our list… I believe you want to meet the designer. Am I right?

Krishna: Yes you are, actually my daughter is getting married and we were planning on ordering some bridal outfits from you.

Avinash: Well ma'am I believe its your lucky day as I have a spot open and the designer has time to meet with you today itself.

Krishna: Thank you, I appreciate it… What time should we be there?

Avinash: At 5.30 pm. You know the address right?

Krishna; Yes I do…It's the new studio which was build it has your banner and logo on it… It's a very imposing piece of arquitecture … difficult to miss. Don't worry my family and I will be there. Thank you.

And with that both of them hang up….

Krishna told Anu who in turn told Jai and Uday… all were going to go and meet the famous AC.
At 5.30 pm the Walia limousine stopped at the entrance of the building where "Designs by AC" was headquartered. They entered in and met the receptionist and told them that they were here to see the designer… they were feeling a bit embarrassed as they didn't know her full name… the receptionist just laughed it off saying that not many people did.

They were waiting outside the designer's office and Jai was getting impatient by the minute. He started pacing the long narrow corridor… this designers think no end of themselves he thought and suddenly a girl appeared from one of the doors and announced "Mrs. Krishna Walia?" Krishna got up from her seat and said "That is me" Jai recognized this girl to be Danielle the one who spoke on the microphone…

All of them walked towards her….

Daniella: I am so sorry ma'am to make you and your family wait… its been way to hectic… if u don't mind the designer will meet you in a couple of minutes.

Krishna: No problem…

Krishna gave her a gentle smile and sat back in the leather couch.

After 10 mins. The Walia's were ushered into a well lit room which had mirrors all over the place… a mini stage to do the proper fittings and all kinds of fabric hanging on a rod and dresses all over the place… and on the other side a table… fit for a designer, there were papers and pens of different colors and all kinds of things that a designer might need! The walls had paintings in them… it was a very lively and homely room…. It was a Designer's paradise! There were couches and coffee tables.
A waiter entered offering them refreshments…. They sat and Danielle told them that they would begin any minute as the designer was attending a call…

Suddenly the door burst open and in came Kiran and Alessandro… Uday saw Alessandro and both of them stared at each other and then hugged… all were surprised to these two men like this…

Uday: Alessandro Christakis… How are you my old friend?

Alessandro: I am good Uday… Its been so long!
Both were looking at each other with mischevious glint in their eyes.

Both introduced their wives to each other. Krishna and Kiran got to like each other instantly… Jai and Anu also liked the Christakis… Alessandro then Introduced Daniella to the Walia's as his adoptive daughter and told them how they got daniella to live with them and all…

Jai looked around and then spoke…

Jai: Daniella how much more are we going to wait… I don't have time to waste.

Daniella: I am sorry but its been a very busy day for us… and I apologize…

Alessandro: Yes, Jai I apologise on my daught….
And before he could finish all of them heard a very beautiful and sultry voice say from the door "No need to apologize papa I am here" she walked towards Jai and extended her hand and he took it and they shaked which caused an electric current to pass through their bodies, she gathered herself in time and said "Hello Mr. Walia, My name is Bani Alessandra Christakis and I am the designer and creative head of DESIGNS BY AC" Jai looked at her and saw himself face to face with the girl he bumped into in the lobby the night before… indeed life was definitely going to get interesting and he gave her a full fledged grin… which didn't go unnoticed by both the fathers…who then looked at each other and acknowledged that their plan was working.
------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------

Pls comment as it is important for me to know what you think! anyways ill be posting the next part some time next week!

Edited by andrea_19 - 14 June 2008 at 9:41pm
mayurmaaneet IF-Rockerz
mayurmaaneet
mayurmaaneet

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
omg.. LOL andrea that was hilarious.. but jai could have been a little nice and helped our poor bani.. one night and its a disaster.. she got her dress stained and then a handsome hunk makes her fall but doesnt help her.. now thats not nice at all.. lol. anywayz great part.. continue soon.
niroo_jaanu IF-Rockerz
niroo_jaanu
niroo_jaanu

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
that was so cool..
omg..
i loved it..
hehe
i like the way.
they both meet.
seriously
and that was funny. too
continue soon please
dont make us.. wait.. for long
pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
andy, andy, andy!!!

OMG, jai that she was a employee LOL so meean of jai didn't help her up. Embarrassed hehehehe that was funny, ooohh jai thinks bani is handsome, lolz both is attracted to eachother, and what are the daddies up to hmmmmm Embarrassed Ouch. K great update, reallly liked it

update soon.
hipreet Goldie
hipreet
hipreet

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
great part
at last they meet
cant wait 4 the next part
plzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

Go to top