I fear Malika will ruin Ranbir's plan?!!

dilgone4u thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I feel that Malika will ruin Ran's plan and his friend (so called) Archie.. coz i don't think she is his friend that from U.S.A😆 and what if Shanta threatens Ranbir of Malika and poor Ran will have to think something else?!!! What do you guys think? Will mailka comeback this week aur she won't find out about Archie???????????

Leave your thoughts and views

Bijal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dilgone4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaramalik99

its possible 😆

lol.. yup i know but i was greedy and i wish u said that no.. no.. malika wouldn't come and ruin ran's plan.😆 but nehow thanks for that word "its possible" .....😳

Bijal

zaramalik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aaww yur welcome 😆
buh yu never no malika might find out y rans doing it or archi might even b his friend juss not frm USA buh she can b his friend
darkness4ever thumbnail
lol.. don't worry i will say nice stuff that malika won't come and ruin ranbir's plan// (how 's that??? 😉 ) but i realy do think she will come and ruin the whole plan.. i am 100% with u there... but don't worry.. nothing big will happen coz today was big let down........ 😡
iLuvU_1 thumbnail
True....buh if that happens, we will be back to Rankan fights..n Chunnu-Kanya will move on n GRR!! 😡
sweetmano22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope not..
well ran shuld tell malika the reason
behind it..but shanta shuld lay back..
like she is always after ranbir..
but with chunnu no one cared..
but since archie is here..they all
are like freaking out..
well i hope shanta doesnt mess anything up..
and we get to see kanya jealous..and the most..
rankan confess their love!!! Edited by sweetmano22 - 15 years ago
Zohra.A thumbnail
if malika does find out and recks ranbirs plans then she might end up making him stay at kanya's house for linger...OH NOOO! 😭
jasmine.k97 thumbnail
well i am a chunnu fan... 😛 so i want malika to ruin ran' s fake friend plan and if shanta can help she cud jump in to kill it any time 😃
dilgone4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasmine.k97

well i am a chunnu fan... 😛 so i want malika to ruin ran' s fake friend plan and if shanta can help she cud jump in to kill it any time 😃

😕

u broke my mind.. but it would be fun to see those expression on ranuu's face...😆

it would be cool but let's see what happens coz malika seem to forgot about ranbir and kanya so much it seems almost unreal

rainshine_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilgone4u

😕

u broke my mind.. but it would be fun to see those expression on ranuu's face...😆

it would be cool but let's see what happens coz malika seem to forgot about ranbir and kanya so much it seems almost unreal

so true

i so wanna see ranbir's face😆