India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Qazi's doctor update

tej2008 Newbie
tej2008
tej2008

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
I just read one update in which his doctor Keki Tureil says that he is likely to recover in 2 - 3 days time...and he is much more relaxed and in better shape then before. I just wanted to share as you all are also "Qazi fans". I am delighted to hear this from the doctor. INSHALLAH QAZI BHAI BAHUT JALDI TEEK HO JAYANGE!

I didn't follow Fame Gurukul b4 so at first I didn't know who Qazi Touqueer was untill a student in my class mentioned that I resembled him in looks especially my face shape and nose and that I could see for myself on the show fame gurukul. Upon seeing the show I did see the uncanny resemblance except that I have light brown eyes not greenish like his...infact he was also very thin at the time...somehow cause of this resemblance I started to really become his fan and he also become my inspiration like Hrithik Roshan. I recently saw how he mentioned that with hard work anyone can build a strong physique...so I followed his routine and saw some results myself as I am thin myself. I was anticipating his new movie "Take off" nd trying to see new info on it all the time...untill I found out that he is in critical condition I was deeply saddened on hearing this. I just read one update in which his doctor Keki Tureil says that he is likely to recover in 2 - 3 days time...and he is much more relaxed and in better shape then before. I just wanted to share as you all are also "Qazi fans". I am delighted to hear this from the doctor.

gem5000 Senior Member
gem5000
gem5000

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...good to hear he's getting better..any idea what was wrong?
fanNO1 IF-Dazzler
fanNO1
fanNO1

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
thats Really gr8 and thanxs to Allah may he get well soon Ameen Smile
Dits Goldie
Dits
Dits

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thts grt news Tongue !!!!!!!!!Thanks a lot.........Qazi wasnt my fav in FG, but still!

Edited by ditty - 06 May 2008 at 12:55am
dove Goldie
dove
dove

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged
ya its ture hes out of ICU, thank god, and i wish him best for fast recovry Smile
tej2008 Newbie
tej2008
tej2008

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Your welcome...itz my pleasure! For those of you that don't know he had suffered an injury by falling on his neck and his whole body was in shock but now he is much much better masha allah. I am a Indo-Canadian Punjabi and my religion is sikhism but I also speak urdu as many of my friends are muslims. I want to be an actor in the near future as I am taking acting classes... my fav actor of all time is Sunny Deol after him first Hrithik inspired me because of him also originally being thin and his spine disorder and then Qazi especially now because of where he from being just a normal individual has gone to become a superstar. People tell me I look like Hrithik a bit and Qazi alot I find it a blessing masha allah but I would never put myself in their category because they are my HEROES and I respect them just too much! I just can't wait for "TAKE OFF".
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top