Ranvir never Loved Sadhna

BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ranvir's not bothered by the fact that his brother got married to Sadhna. Infact he was quite happy!! meaning that he never loved Sadhna 😕🥺

This is a huge disappointment for Ranvir & Sadhna fans 😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ i knew that 😊

I dont know why everyone thought he did 😊 coz it seemed unrealisticEdited by Lennie - 15 years ago
Eva JQ thumbnail
he didnt???? he just feels attracted to her ..
just like when we see nice flower we are attracted to it but that flower never become our fave plant 😉

i feel sorry for Ranvir-Sadi fans but cheer up guys... there will be a good story to follow ahead. 😉

Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
let him come then only we can only find that he had no feelings for sadhana
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well thats still no real proof that he never loved her. He could be just acting like that in front of Vasu, but we didnt see what was going on in his mind. He might even have brought that new girl to rebel. But u never know, we cant really say anything right now.
Shasha2509 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Kruthi*

Well thats still no real proof that he never loved her. He could be just acting like that in front of Vasu, but we didnt see what was going on in his mind. He might even have brought that new girl to rebel. But u never know, we cant really say anything right now.

Yes the story is going interesting now.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm pretty sure he never loved her and I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy about that. My god, I would die if Sadhna left Alekh or even loved someone else! Or the other way round so i'm hugely relieved!
sumanforums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i felt he was trying to be nice to Sadhna and in fact attracted to Ragini. (Or maybe he was just trying to cheer her up.
Whatever, at present i love alekh sadhna jodi and would love kinshuk ragini jodi as well.
mesmerized thumbnail
i dnt thk he fall in love wiv either of them....

he mite hve jst liked sadhna and was been niz to raghini but dnt think he fancied either... never mind 😛

things will be getting prety interesting...so lets see what happens? 😉 Edited by mesmerized - 15 years ago
Eva JQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: mesmerized

i dnt thk he fall in love wiv either of them....

he mite hve jst liked sadhna and was been niz to raghini but dnt think he fancied either... never mind 😛

things will be getting prety interesting...so lets see what happens? 😉

woow mesmerized.. interesting! 👏

if he is not interested in both cousins... who is that lucky gal to have Ranvir in her life???

Ranvir character is interesting.. i meant everybody likes him😉 but to make a likeable  person to fall in love is very very hard thing to do.

i put my money on his coming back home coz he wants to marry the new character 😊 ouchhhh

Edited by Eva JQ - 15 years ago