Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

a bit of each...

2113 Senior Member

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

i have been thinkin...who is the real villain in the show n suprisingly unlike most other shows deres no villain in DMG..infact there is a bit of each in every character ...meanin deres sumthin to love n sumthin to hate it each evry character..so its like the creatives r makin sure dat we dont hate any of them ( not actors...i mean the characters) n at the same time they r makin sure that we dont get caried away with one character (though most of us is already mad over Armaan LOL ) n always suport that character...now this is what i call realistic...cox obviously nobody's perfect

now heres sumthin i came up wit...n pls this is not character bashin...just simply analysin...its one reason y we love that characters sumtimes n y we dont at other times...its based on previous posts i have seen..

Armaan- most of us love Armaan in any way..the great doc Armaan ..the loverboy Armaan...the angry young man Armaan etc...but most of us dint like sum of his pranks...like wen he stole her dupatta ...or wen he made her dance like dat infront of evryone today

Ridhima- most of us loved Ridhima for tryin so hard to make Armaan smile...n most of us dint like the way she pushed Armaan away at Kasauli sayin that she is not sure about their relationship

Anjali- most of us dint like her the day she broke Ridhima's doll deliberately n takin Armaan's name...but we love the way that she acts like a possesive big sister to Ridhima like today

Atul- I dont know anyday we dint like him but sure he dox come between AR at unwanted n awkward times LOL n  we love the way he calls his plants his children by givin them names

Rahul- we dint like it when he made Armaan disrespectful infront of Ridhima by telin her about thier college days..but we loved the way he took care of Muskaan wen Armaan left sanjeevani

Muskaan- we dint like her wen she kind of came in between AR but we loved her the day she talk about her feelings with Keerti with so much emotion

Shubhankar- its sumtimes annoyin the way he gets all nervous around Keerti though its cute at times...n we love the way he helps the interns aound

Keerti- we dont like it when she sumtimes scolds Armaan or others too harshly..but loved her the day she comforted Muskaan n standby the interns infront of Shashank

Shashank- we dint like it when he scolded Armaan after holi without any real interogation...but we love the way he appreciates Armaan when he does gud like after a surgery

PS. like i sed before this is not character bashin...pls coment

armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Clap

very well written! Smile
2113 Senior Member

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
no comments? Cry
2113 Senior Member

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
thanx angel Big smile
nirali_shah91 IF-Rockerz
nirali_shah91
nirali_shah91

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap
Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index