~*Twist- Raj has a girlfriend!!*~

_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
In todays episode the girl is revealed. The girl is Raj's girlfriend. A card and a bouquet of flowers came to da howse and Trishna's mom read da card. It said sumtin like come back soon and i'm missin u. And y r u living in the howse..y dunt u live in a hotel. Ur love Mary.. This is a huge twist in the story dunt u guyz think..wat r ur comments..??
Edited by s3exicuti4lyfe - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sure this could be a twist or it could be one of Raj's mischieve to tease Trishna.
Maybe he likes her but wants to see her expression upon the arrivals of flowers from some girl...loll that would be hilarious if he sent flowers to himself...hehhe 😆 😆 😆

and abt the girl's name.. couldnt they pick an interesting name... mary sounds like a 35yr old woman's name...
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know the girl looks realy hot in the pic...and her name sound ancient 😆 ....may be it's just a good friend...
sonikudi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha jealousy trick maybe?
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
maybe trishna sent it so her mom would reject raj
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
^^yea i was thinking tht too so she cud get rid of Raj.. buh i have to say tht Trishna is realy smart if she planned all of this 😃 😆
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok I'm getting confused...I mean y is he even there as Raj? and if he has a gf...then what's the "I love india and indian dresses" thing??? He is such a Spilt personality type of guy!!! 😆 😉
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
^^^i noe..i mean if he's like a Indian type of guy..then how does he have a gf and an American gf..and y is he here in da first place?? thts wat i dunt get at all rite now 😕 😕
burberryx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im sure trishna planned the whole thing..to make it seem like raj has a gf so that her mom wont force her to marry raj
rani712 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahahaha that would be cool too...especially when raj is all confused when kuljeet asks him abt the girl...an he'z like What are u talking abt...and Trishna prolly expose her self for playing such trick...loll...would be very comical!! 😆