India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Creative’s Unsure??

simran1285 IF-Dazzler
simran1285
simran1285

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

I think the creative's of KIT are extremely unsure as to how to progress the story further (as that is any new news for Ekta shows) however with KIT it is completely uncertain as to how and what will happened in the story. They have so many flaws and loose ends in the story when it is only a few months old…come on Ekta shows usually turn "unwatchable" after a good year or so but this show has lost it's charm within a few months…see below for the flaws and see if you agree

Kanya's character is extremely unstable not only does the girl have no personality she also is an insult to all 21-22 year old (whatever her age is) no women in India (as far as I have seen) behaves the way Kanya does with her husband (contract or not). I wish the creatives had put in a little maturity in her character.

Ayaan, to this day his smiling face is shown in the title song of KIT when the poor guy has had no role since the RanKan marriage, not only is he a waste of character but also a waste of talent. Why in hell would you bring in Chunnu when you have Ayaan!!!!

Ranbir, ok we all love him but come on the man started off as a dynamic king and has become a childish pauper. I watched a few old episodes of KIT and missed the Old Rannu like crazy, the way he carried himself was different, the man had and showed class but this Rannu just ticks me off. The old Rannu was empowering and I would be left mesmerized when he spoke…the new Rannu is just annoying and argh that overacting is driving me insane

Natasha- what is the point of the whole split personality thing…I am still confused over this???

Shantu- If it wasn't for Rannu presence in her life the women would have no role

Chunnu- I am still trying to grasp as to why he was brought into KIT, why not Ayaan??? Why? Why? Why? And I swear if I have to see him in his "Rupa- yeh andhar ki baat hai undershirt" one more time I am going to scream my head off.

I have seen Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka and found that show a thousand times better than KIT, don't get me wrong I love Rannu and tolerate KIT's nonsense only for him but KHNK actually had a story and it made sense. Nimmo was also young but showed maturity, her character was believable and easy to relate to unlike Kanya, Kunal was childish and cute like our Rannu but he never overacted, even the Kantaben was funny but not all in your face loud like Shanta. I really wish Ekta would stop copying shows especially her own, and if she does then she should at least have the courtesy to make the new one better than the old.

Sorry guys not to offend anyone just letting out my thoughts…what say

Edited by simran1285 - 05 May 2008 at 1:03pm

tanu001 Groupbie
tanu001
tanu001

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. The way Kanya treats Ranbir right now is insane! She treats him so much worse now that chunnu is here.. she wasnt this bad before Ouch .. hopefully the track changes and we see some improvement in her attitude.. or at least Ranbir standing up for himself! Smile but i still love KIT.. it started off so cute LOL

Edited by tanu001 - 05 May 2008 at 1:07pm
BKB2005 Goldie
BKB2005
BKB2005

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I'm not offended by anything you said but actually i agree with everything you have said. Some of the things you said, did not come to my mind, but now that you have mentioned it, they are questionable as to what the creatives are trying to portray... Embarrassed Embarrassed
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
hah!!!Simmi!!!! so agree with everything you said...It's perfect. The lost it's charm so fast. And if they needed a 3rd wheel why not use Aayan?? Then when Ranbir started his style, his adaan was incomparable. Now he looks/acts like a mad man. kanya is a kalank on indian soap heroines. she seems like a minor character to me.
mwah!! good job with the post!!
suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
i agree.. they could have used Ayan.. But then he is married.   Confused
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by suganain

i agree.. they could have used Ayan.. But then he is married.   Confused

that never stopped Ekta before! beside I am not talking about an affair. But whatever she is doing with Chunnu the same stuff could be achieved by Aayan too. It would made more sense. And I would've been satisfied that she picked Ranbir over her old love. I know a LOT of people wouldn't want Aayan to come into Rankan story. But everything about Kit now seems so fake. Nothing has a touch of reality to it. Nothing!!! Having a split personality is more close to real than what goes in the show everyday. My dad hates the fact I waste my time on the show .His biggest problem with the show is "how does a kaamwali bai treat bara hazar karor ka malik like kachra??" I mean according to indian customs they treat son-in-laws like treasures. They can't do that in the show, atleast don't show something so unreal. Like Ranbir doesn't have water to take shower and has to go in a public line? In real life no one would ever do that to their son in law. I have a never-ending list so I will stop.

**don't worry people I am relaxed and YES it is a show. But it's a good show creators are ruining with mindless crap. That irritates me**

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree with you more! The characters were MUCH stronger when this show started off. Now it's just blahh! Even my rents stopped watching the show, and wonder why I am still sticking around. I loved Ranbir when the show started, and even Kanya was okay! And I too dont get why Ayaan isnt in the picture anymore! The show was based around him, Kanya and Ranbir! Sooo what is up with this? He deff needs to come back! The introduction to the characters such as Chunnu were quite unnecessary, and yes, it does make sense if Ayaan was in the picture, because he, afterall, WAS KANYAS "first love". Yeah, so this totally doesn't make sense, and as much as I love the show, its realized that its quite sad of what path its taking. I surely hope that it gets better soon! Maybe it will once they go back to the Nanda's??? It's deff been PAST 15 days!!!!!
loveprincess Senior Member
loveprincess
loveprincess

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
I completely agree...KHNK was way better

Go to top