India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Why? (Page 2)

rihanaa Senior Member
rihanaa
rihanaa

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i am with uuuu hunnn so much in agreement with uuuu atleast hes not hurting herrr hes just irrittaing her bus LOL Embarrassed

Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fareshta

Originally posted by N786

Hi!

I really don't get this...

We all wanted Armaan to not forgive Riddhimma so easily yet today when Armaan is doing just that you say he's evil? What about all the times when Riddhimma hurt Armaan? I think he's right... He should make Riddhimma 'pay' for all the hurt she has caused him...

What do you think?

Please refrain from character bashing etcetra...

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes

i sooooo agree with u

i wanna see ridhima get hurt jus de way he did nd diz tym i want her to confess herself nd not armaan to do it for her, i want her to take her time if she wants to  but be sure dat shes ready for it , i would hate to see dem break up again after de get 2geda dis time

I also agree with you.
DJKM IF-Rockerz
DJKM
DJKM

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i agree hes nt hurting her..bt i jus wnt these games to end, they re always gna annoy each other we knw dat itz wot A-R r all about..bt i wnt 2 c a confession

Edited by DJKM - 05 May 2008 at 1:15pm
Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fareshta

Originally posted by pink_09

Originally posted by chaitra86

Honey, its relationship not some war to keep taking revenge... riddima hurt him because she thinks they are not made for each other...Armaan is only trying to prove her right... yes, few days back most of us felt he should not forgive her..but none of us felt that he should be mean and take advantage of her concern towards him...he always does that...how can she trust him if this continues...24x7 he plays drama...any girl in her place will question their relationship....

i kinda disagree .. cuz he doesn't always .. and plus she takes  advantage of his love to .. which is even worse .. i mean she is confused daz why  ... she doens't trust her love .. thatz da problem .. no matter how much armaan proves to her he loves her ... she had doubts due to his past ..she got to understand not to let the past effect ur present ... and nayway she should be happy .. she was tryin to bring back the old armu .. and there you go .. he is back .. it will be stupid if she blast of at him or be angry .. cuz what she was tryin to do was to get the happy-go-lucky armuu back Embarrassed

and if she q. him sayin .. why did you take advantage of my concern , i love you and whatever.... she is the one who kept sayin she doens't love him , they aint made fo eachother .... so what do you expect da guy to do ... Ouch

i agree with u

I am also agree.
kunjika Goldie
kunjika
kunjika

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chaitra86

Honey, its relationship not some war to keep taking revenge... riddima hurt him because she thinks they are not made for each other...Armaan is only trying to prove her right... yes, few days back most of us felt he should not forgive her..but none of us felt that he should be mean and take advantage of her concern towards him...he always does that...how can she trust him if this continues...24x7 he plays drama...any girl in her place will question their relationship....

I totally agree with you! i know that the happy go armaan should be back but there is a limit to fights. If you keep fighting then how will a relation go futher. Making her dance was too wrong. Same goes with breaking the buton and telling her to fix it. He wants to be close to her but then what;s the point of saying that she stinks?

shelly IF-Rockerz
shelly
shelly

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged

some1s already posted a topic like this and we concluded we wanted them 2 confess and armaan to forgive ridz but only by makin her confess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index