Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Why Oh Why!!! Rajeev Khandelwal FC (Page 71)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Rajeev on SBS 10th May update....Smile
Hey guys..
Rajeev was on SBS today.. his promotional video shooting was going on... SBS showed some clipping of his music video.. scenes like Rajeev in  the hot sun.. ek scene aisa bhi tha jahaan Raj was standing in the middle of the road , apni baahein failakar seeing the sky..he was looking really hot.. woh itna mast lag raha tha kii suraj i mean sun bhi sharma jaatha.... then they showed Rajeev ka interview..where he says kii he is shooting for the promotional video.. then he says kii he thought kii video mein atleast he thought that it would have styling & stuff..but they came up with the idea kii Rajeev shoots in the sun , among people , running around... he says kii even he feels good shooting among people..since people are so warm.. & come & talk to him sweetly... then he was asked about going back to television..he said he won't go back to television.. he says kii he can't go back to class five again after he has passed  it..he also said that now that he has done a movie , he will go forward with television.. that is if he gets a good offer..  then the person says kii Rajeev Khandelwal the person who made place in people hearts as sujal now let's see if it maintains with Aamir..[aisa kuch kaha tha reporter ne..] Rajeev really looked very damn sweett.... aur haan guys ek aur baat neeche in the SBS captions it was written that Aamir is releasing on 6th june....SmileTongueBig smile

love
Surya...Big smile

Edited by sun_423 - 10 May 2008 at 3:54am

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_423

Rajeev on SBS 10th May update....Smile
Hey guys..
Rajeev was on SBS today.. his promotional video shooting was going on... SBS showed some clipping of his music video.. scenes like Rajeev in  the hot sun.. ek scene aisa bhi tha jahaan Raj was standing in the middle of the road , apni baahein failakar seeing the sky..he was looking really hot.. woh itna mast lag raha tha kii suraj i mean sun bhi sharma jaatha.... then they showed Rajeev ka interview..where he says kii he is shooting for the promotional video.. then he says kii he thought kii video mein atleast he thought that it would have styling & stuff..but they came up with the idea kii Rajeev shoots in the sun , among people , running around... he says kii even he feels good shooting among people..since people are so warm.. & come & talk to him sweetly... then he was asked about going back to television..he said he won't go back to television.. he says kii he can't go back to class five again after he has passed  it..he also said that now that he has done a movie , he will go forward with television.. that is if he gets a good offer..  then the person says kii Rajeev Khandelwal the person who made place in people hearts as sujal now let's see if it maintains with Aamir..[aisa kuch kaha tha reporter ne..] Rajeev really looked very damn sweett.... aur haan guys ek aur baat neeche in the SBS captions it was written that Aamir is releasing on 6th june....SmileTongueBig smile

love
Surya...Big smile

no thankooo for the update suriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHug

I though i will have to write this one too....U saved me LOL
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

no thankooo for the update suriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHugI though i will have to write this one too....U saved me LOL

Anytime saheliiiiiiiiiiii....LOLLOLLOL u know i was thinking i shld type the aj thak update too..but u saved me.......LOLLOLHug
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Rajiv Khandelwal at music video shoot for film Aamir

Rajiv Khandelwal at music video shoot for film Aamir. Popular TV star Rajiv Khandelwal, who became a household name as the intense Sujal Grewal in "Kahiin Toh Hoga", feels it is important to stay away from the safe zone to be successful in life. Rajiv moved away from TV to pursue his Bollywood dreams, which will soon come true in the form of his upcoming film "Aamir". Regarding the film, the trailers of which are already doing the rounds in Mumbai theatres, Rajiv said: "I am excited about the film. It has a gripping script and when I had got the offer I was just not prepared."

Edited by togepe30 - 10 May 2008 at 4:30am
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Rajeev Khandelwal, the chocolate boy from television is all set to make a 'solid' impression with his debut film Aamir. Directed by Rajkumar Gupta, the film is about a man who is ousted into circumstances without any notification and how he comes out of it a winner.

Edited by togepe30 - 10 May 2008 at 4:31am
NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Thanx a alot suri for the lovely updateSmileplzzzz someone uplad the video..

@ vandu: thanx a ton for the lovelym pic my dil goes mmmmmmm Blushing Day Dreaming

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 5:47am | IP Logged

I have uploaded SBS video on IF.......I dont wanna upload the Ajtak video on IF as I dont want  anyone to see it......

http://www.india-forums.com/video/video.asp?vc=erufqlqbwaek8 sma4ykasgke

And the videos are not clear........Since they were taken from the cell phone..........Im sure the SBS Video uploader will upload a better video !U can load it from there.......I'll not be able to post the Ajtak video right now...

As im not able to convert that video into the required format due to some reason.....So its on my phone format which the computer wont accept.......So i might be able to post it only after i get bback....which is June.....Coz im using someone else's pc and i cant sit and load softwares here ..!LOL

LOL...Anyways....the Ajtak video is from the same location where sbs shot the interview too...the location of his music video shoot........Ajtak ppl were just irritating him and asking abt the dhoop and sujal and ekta....Bas time pass kar rahe the.....useless freaks !! I wonder y they went there,to say to him....."Itni garmi hai na RajeevEmbarrassed"....ughhh.Dead...useless larki...go sit in you air-conditioned officeAngry

Edited by togepe30 - 10 May 2008 at 5:48am
NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 6:07am | IP Logged

My hubby looks so hott,hotieee Blushing

Nasha yeh Raj ka Nasha hai Nashe main mein tu dub gaye

Day Dreaming

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Go to top