Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Why Oh Why!!! Rajeev Khandelwal FC (Page 70)

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh

i just channel surfed and saw AAMIR promo, u also try doing it or see the timings of ENOW (entertainment now) in Times Now.

as this seems to be a new English intervew may be it will also be shown in other channels. so watch out.

The timigs are: Saturday 10:30 pm & Sundays 5:30 pm
This is what written in their official site. But today was friday i guessConfused

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh

ok girls, when u were busy here, i was busy watching and drooling and still smiling.
The reason weelll... saw him in enow, Times Now. Seemed to be a brand new interview.
He was fresh, hooot, lean, dark, looking efforlessly, extremely, maannnly handsome. Never seem him look this good, he is definitely getting better and better as days roll by.
He was wearing the same LOL what else, the AAMIR ensemble.
He said he had two set of clothes in the movie. It was not about him being good looking but it was about the movie looking good.  Big smile Girls, u better try to watch it, his smile, his blush everything there. Thank god he did not use simple ordinary man (about AAMIR), he said unassuming man. He was so very enthusiastic, animated and of course had this infectious smile. He seemed happy.

Love his unique way of talkng, Well if he is unique so should be his talk.
He also said he did not like the way he was in aamir, he does not need any critics to hang him up. LOL (hey man do not even begin to fish for compliments, we've seen ur stills and a few running) Well the segment host said it is for the people to decide.

ok girls once again he was so very handseome  Big smile .

he was standing in front of an old building, in front of a cement trellis window, (i had to watch so many things, very difficult when u are focussing on his nerve near his eye) , so girls my guess, may be this was for the video shoot.
the aamir suit, and new interview, so definitely MAAAYYY BE  LOL

thanku so much for the info.....Smile
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

The timigs are: Saturday 10:30 pm & Sundays 5:30 pm...This is what written in their official site. But today was friday i guessConfused

saheli dear may be it is last saturday episode which was repeated again on friday that is yesterday...this is a possibility..or may be the official site has got the wrong day....Smile
lulu_gr81989 Goldie
lulu_gr81989
lulu_gr81989

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Raj's new article in 2day's Bombay Times.

Rajeev Khandewal: Mr Diplomatic

Rajeev Khandewal has been getting lot of film offers ever since the promos of his film Aamir have hit the TV screens. But we are very curious to know if his television co-stars or producer Ekta Kapoor have called him or reacted to the promos. For the uninitiated Ekta and Rajeev have a love-hate relationship. Rajeev laughs, "Why are you dragging me into a controversy? Let me simply put it this way, I have got a fantastic response from everyone I know for the promos. That includes my television costars." Now isn't he being just diplomatic? (Contributed by Urvashi Ashar, Gautam Buragohain and Harshada Rege )

SMART TALK: Rajeev Khandelwal

NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

Waise neha...aamir is releasing on 6th june.Tumko darr nahin laging??Sarkar raj is also releasing that day Confused

nahi nahii sis ais mein darne wale baat nahii..............inshallah Aamir ko acha response mile ga Smile Embarrassed

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
-skylark- IF-Sizzlerz
-skylark-
-skylark-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:26am | IP Logged

raj came in aajtak 2day...

reportr addresd him as sujal..raj said..mera naam rajeev khandelwal hai sujal kehkar aap logo ka mindset badalne ki koshish na kare...

reportr askd ki ekta ki film mein kaam karoge...raj said jo bhi producer hoga main pehle script maangunga...reportr askd...aap ekta se film nahi maangege..somthin she said..call nahi karenge somthin...raj said main toh yash chopra ko bhi nahi karunga....

rubbish reportin..i remembr backgroud mein reportr kya bol rahe thye but mujhse likha nahi ja raha hai..bahut gussa aa raha hai

raj was in sbs 2day...he said jab main logon ke beech shoot karta hun toh lagta hai aapno ke beech hun..aur sab bahut special feel karatey hain mujhe..it was really sweet of him 2 say so

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Aaj Tak Update!!!

Another ridiculous report on rajeev by rak today!!!

They called Rajeev as sujal and Rajeev said aap log mujhe sujal aka rajeev khandelwal kyun kehte hain...yeh ek mashwaara hai aap log mujhe rajeev khandelwal kaho jisne sujal ka character nibhaaya.Rajeev further said aap logo ka mindset badalne ki koshish na kare.

Background mein they said kya rajeev jis TV ke kirdaar ne aapko itna fame diyaa...aaj aaj usiko nakaar rahe hai.( Rubbish!!!usne aisa kya  keh diyaaa...uska ek khud kaa naam hai ...he only said that ki mujhe sujal ke naam se nahin rajeev jisne sujal ka character nibhaaya uss naam se bulaaya jaaye.Whats wrong in thatAngry...everybody wants his/ her real name to be taken...5 yrs gone...still u want to call him as sujalAngryAngryAngry)

Then they asked Rajeev ki aap ekta ki film mein kaam karoge? To rajeev said "jo bhi producer hoga main usse sabse pehle script maanguga.".Then the reporter asked aap ekta se film nahin maaongoge call karke yaa kuch bhi karke .Then rajeev said "main to yash chopra se bhi film maangne nahin jaaunga...jo log samjhenge ki main unke film ke layak hun woh mujhe kaam ke liye bulaayenge...main script padhunga agar mujhe achchi lagi to main kaam karunga".

Background mein they said "waah sujal...oops rajeev(Angry)...aapko jis ekta kapoor ne kaam diyaa aap unhi ke baare mein aisa bol rahe hain!!! aapki film chalti hai yaa nahin yeh to waqt hi bataayega (they said something like that ....I dont remeber it exactly).And yes they had some disgusting headlines written on screen like"kaho naa sujal hai" etc etcAngry

One advice to this aaj tak ppl....A person wants to go ahead in life.His past (sujal) made his present.No doubt of that. But that past will NOT make his future. Instead his present i.e. his current work ...his current decisions will make his future.What will he do with this "Sujal Garewal" tag...later on in film industry will he go to ppl and say "look at me..once upon a time i did one character named sujal garewal....it was a hit...so plzzz kindly consider me!!!"What do they want actuallyOuch.Why they are demeaning him Angry.Sick reporting!!!Ouch

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 10 May 2008 at 3:54am
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 3:52am | IP Logged

AngryBlatant Misuse of The Right of Freedom provided to the Media by Aajtak !Angry

The cheapness that they have exuded by spitting venom on Rajeev time and again is not lost on us....Im now sure that this has something to do with the 3 episodes for which Rajeev was supposed to come.......The 3rd one was i feel held back due to some reasons......And Ajtak is taking out that frustration on him........Otherwise,the very ppl who were all praise for him are suddenly so spiteful that they are willing to do anything to demean his name......

I mean firstly,Why call him "Sujal" dammit.......! Cll him Rajveer if u r hell bent on a character name........Calling an actor with the name of a character long after he is done with it IS AN INSULT ........I mean just go and try calling SRK as his character's name.......I dont understand y.......He didnt say dont associate me with Sujal........He said call me Rajeev "jinhone Sujal ka character nibhaya hai.........He is not Sujal for god's sake..Angry 

Im completely infuriated and Ajtak ppl should be glad that they I dont have their contact number or e-mail id..........Otherwise...Boy are they gonna be is trouble.........!Angry

The same old sick mentality of pulling down a person each time he is gonna be successful.........And that last sarcastic remark of "Pehle film release hone dijiye then dekhte hain Career ka kya hota hai"...........It wasnt lost on me to see which side they are rooting from..........Useless freaks.......Will u work with Ekta........The hell anybody will,the kind of films she makes,....god forbid any actor decent enough to show his face in the public has to work with her ever !!.......Words fail me to describe the amount of hatred i feel towards those ppl today........! You should never invite the Wrath and Ire of ppl towards you,they say........And these ppl have done soo with all Rajeev fans..........

There exists Good Karma and Bad Karma........And whatever u do to others comes back and hits u with full force one day........They better be prepared for a major setback !! Wishing ill for anybody will never give u any success !!

I have the videos of Both Ajtak and SBS ,but i heard a recent rule on IF says i cant upload the video here??ConfusedClarify someone!I'll upload them on IF's Random Videos Section and give the links here in  sum timeEmbarrassed

Go to top