Why Oh Why!!! Rajeev Khandelwal FC - Page 66

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by togepe30

Na na,.....They wont tell in the film ki wo bag Anurag Kashyap ka thaπŸ˜•

Credits me bag ka real naam dekha "Suitcase Kashyap"...ye naam hua to Anurag ka bag hoga...warna pata nahiπŸ˜•

Why they would give the credits to the owner of the bag???? πŸ˜•, I know it's a very important thing in the film, but they never give credits for materials things in the films or their owners....

Many things they used in different films, but we never got to know who owned it actually, actually it doesn't matter who own it....

Hey guys..πŸ˜›
first of all Happy Mother's Day to all of you...😊
Rajeev was in Aaj Thak today only for minute or i can say less than a minute... he was smiling... he said aaj Mother's Day ke din he wants to wish his mom a happy mother's day..& usne yeh bhii kaha kii woh chahtha hai kii uski mom hamesha uske saath rahe.. he said jab thak main hoon aap mere saath raho.. he said he wants his mother around him all the time..[aisa kuch kaha tha usne..] he was looking very sweet.. i think he told this while shooting for Aamir's promotional video... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

love
Surya...😳
Edited by sun_423 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by sun_423

Hey guys..πŸ˜›
Rajeev was in Aaj Thak today only for minute or i can say less than a minute... he was smiling... he said aaj Mother's Day ke din he wants to wish his mom a happy mother's day..& usne yeh bhii kaha kii woh chahtha hai kii uski mom hamesha uske saath rahe.. he said jab thak main hoon aap mere saath raho.. he said he wants his mother around him all the time..[aisa kuch kaha tha usne..] he was looking very sweet.. i think he told this while shooting for Aamir's promotional video... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

love
Surya...😳

thanx for the update suri 😊 😳.... mein jante thi aaj ke din Raj ya tu sbs mein aaye ga ya fir aaj tak😊..Mother day ho aur raj apne mom ko wish na kre aisa ho skta hai kya 😳 😳

NidaRajeev 😳😳
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

kya dekh arhe ho ki mera fc apke fc itna tez kaise.... yeh phir rajeevians ka kmaaal hai...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by nidhi2013

taaki koi pakad na sake n imp cheez uske paas hi rahe...waise aisa is bag main kya hogaπŸ˜•

arey iss bag mein sabse imp cheez hai.. iss bag mein rajeevians se chupne ki jagah hai ....waise toh rajeevians all over hai par kuch jagah jaha wo araam se chal sakta hai usko bhgana nai padega wo hai...πŸ˜‰

@ suri di: no thankoo di for the update...😳

Edited by rajeev-bigfan - 15 years ago

Originally posted by sun_423

Hey guys..πŸ˜›

love
Surya...😳

Wowwww nice! thanks fr the update Suri....

I hope someone will upload it😊

Originally posted by rajeevthegr88

My new creation 😊

my first avi

I hope u all will like it 😊,if u like it feel free to use 😊 😳

NidaRajeev 😳😳

Nida amazing siggy and avi very nice work,,,,πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

nida lovely as usual,

surya, he just loves his mom right. She too must be immensely proud of him. Hope she is always around him.
Muslims in the movies
11 May 2008, 0212 hrs IST,Meenakshi Sinha,TNN

"Whenever India lost a cricket match to Pakistan, some idiot within the community would burst crackers and I ended up bearing taunts from people. They would say, 'kya miya, bahut patake chalaye kal raat ?' That was painful. I am a diehard Indian and I can't tell you how such slurs feel," says Imtiaz Alam, 29, an MBA based in Delhi.

Imtiaz has had to deal with many such obnoxious remarks. But moderates like him have reason to cheer. At a time when the media seems to highlight only negative stereotypes, Bollywood β€” long a bastion of secularism β€” is setting out to redress the balance. The result: a slew of films that project the voice of moderate Muslims.

Some of these efforts have even met with commercial success β€” like last year's blockbuster Chak De! India. In the midst of the feel-good fable about nationalism and women's empowerment was an interesting sub-plot β€” the anguish of Kabir Khan (Shah Rukh Khan's character) when he is accused of being a traitor after missing a penalty stroke against Pakistan.

His pain erupts when he resigns as coach of the women's hockey team, lamenting that despite all his efforts, his countrymen never believed his commitment to the nation. Of course, the resignation is revoked and Khan goes on to lead the team to glory. SRK will also be frontlining Karan Johar's eagerly awaited next film, My Name is Khan. Set to go on the floors in November-December 2008, the movie is being kept tightly under wraps. But the Bollywood buzz is that the film looks at Islamic terrorism post-9/11. SRK reportedly plays a peace activist who gets to see the terrorists' viewpoint once he's kidnapped by them.

Another movie last year, Dhokha, directed by Pooja Bhatt, was inspired by the London bombings and questioned why Muslims are viewed with suspicion following any blast.

The trend continues. In March this year, Pakistani writer, director and producer Shoaib Mansoor came up with the critically acclaimed Khuda Ke Liye (KKL). "The film, which is the voice of liberal Muslims, is the result of my anger with the way our religion has been interpreted by religious clerics and the world outside," says Mansoor.

KKL deals with difficulties faced by liberal Muslims across the world and how their lives were affected by 9/11. "Liberal Muslims are shunned by their own kind internally (read fanatics) for being modern in outlook, while the world at large labels them fundamentalists and terrorists just for bearing a Muslim name," says an anguished Mansoor.

This low-budget film tackles many prejudices head-on, juxtaposing the characters of the moderate Maulana Wali (played by Naseeruddin Shah) and the hardliner Maulana Tahiri, played by Pakistani actor Rasheed Naz. The first Pakistani film to release in India, KKL stresses that actions are more important than symbolism. Wali's dialogue "deen me dadhi hai, dadhi me deen nahi (religion demands a beard, but that does not mean that those who have a beard are necessarily religious)" has been greeted by cheers and applause in movie halls.

"The film tries to show that Islam is a progressive religion and Muslims would like to be seen as proud members of this religion rather than fundamentalists, " says Mansoor.

Going by the response the film has received, its message seems to have widespread appeal. "The response in UK and UAE was overwhelming which shows how wrong the impression of the world about Muslims is," says Mansoor. Shailendra Singh, joint MD, Percept Pictures β€” which distributed the film in India β€” couldn't agree more. "We identified with the ingredients of the film, which is loaded with a strong message for the masses."

March 2008 also saw the release of Subhash Ghai's Black & White β€” a story of a terrorist who goes from hatred to repentance. Set in the heart of old Delhi, the film portrays a clash of ideologies between two protagonists β€” Urdu professor Rajan Mathur (Anil Kapoor) and terrorist Mahmood alias Numair Qazi (debutant Anurag Sinha). While Mathur holds a torch for non-violent and secular India, fidayeen Mahmood is hell-bent on creating death and destruction. No prizes for guessing the winner.

Though the film didn't fare too well at the box-office, it did attempt to delve into the mind of a young fundamentalist.

FTII Pune graduate Sinha researched his role extensively. "Since I did not know much about Islam, most of my research came from visiting maulvis, police and the Internet. From maulvis I learnt how surahs are used in Koran and from the police I learnt how a terrorist's mind and their hierarchy work," he says.

Anurag's research also led him to youths who clearly dissociated themselves from fundamentalists.

"No matter what community, I found youth today do not subscribe to any cliches relating to their religion."

That is the inherent message of Black & White, which shows how Mahmood realises there is a world of Islam beyond fundamentalism, and how this realisation transforms him.

"There's a certain level of intrigue in my character as events lead him to question his own identity and his beliefs. When he comes to Delhi, he starts questioning himself and that is where the growth of my character begins," says Sinha.

Next up: UTV Spotboy's Aamir β€” a thriller about a doctor who finds himself embroiled in a scary situation. TV hottie Rajeev Khandelwal β€” who plays the eponymous role β€” prepared for it by doing a workshop with theatre and film actor Nawaz Siddiqui.

"Nawaz helped me understand that a Muslim Indian and a Hindu Indian are Indians first. The divide is created not by us but by those who benefit from the segregation. With changing times, the common man is realizing this and moving away from communal forces." With lots of help from Bollywood of course.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Rajeev Khandelwal says he's not missing TV

Sun, May 11, 2008

Mumbai: While stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and now Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar have moved to television also, there are some television stars who are moving to the big screen as well.
The latest from the gang is Rajeev Khandelwal who will soon debut with a film titled Aamir and this actor loves every bit of working for the big screen.
More popularly known as Sujal to couch potatoes and avid serial watchers, Rajeev Khandelwal was seen shooting in the heat in a three piece suit for a promotional video for his debut film Aamir and the actor is so far loving the shift to the bigger screen.
"There is so much passion involved here. People are more passionate about work, and it's physically demanding but it's start to finish." says he.
"Television was mentally more demanding, but I am not missing those swish pans and all that," he adds.

Thanks for all the articals Vandu 😊