Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Why Oh Why!!! Rajeev Khandelwal FC (Page 16)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Wonderful siggy Nida Clap
I am gone use it INSHALLAH Embarrassed

Edited by farislove - 07 May 2008 at 2:37am

NidaRajeev IF-Sizzlerz
NidaRajeev
NidaRajeev

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farislove

Wonderful siggy Nida Clap
I am gone use it INSHALLAH Embarrassed

Thanx a ton zee for liking my creation n im glad u use it Smile Big smile

NidaRajeev EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged
@ nida diii --- wonderful siggy nida diii Clap Clap Clap .

@ vandu --- they are confused souls.Every film made under UTV banner got delayed thios year. Be it Jodhaa Akbar or Race. Both the films were delayed. And now they are delaying Aamir too.They have sooo many films to release this year that they are becoming confused LOL LOL LOL
yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Hi Friends

Bored and tired of waiting? Well, I must say that all of you have incredible patience!!! This period  from august was very challenging for me too. I don't think I could have kept my spirits so high if your unflinching support and love had not trickled in all the time. I shall always be indebted to you (I have stopped wondering what makes you all so 'giving' when it comes to me)

Let me inform you all about the latest on Aamir front. To begin with, the music of Aamir has been bought by Sony BMG. Initially, UTV had decided to retain the rights of the music but finally gave in to the offer made by Sony. Now, since the music is getting released pretty soon, the music company wanted the release date to be pushed further so that they do justice with the music. I am shooting one video today and another one tomorrow and day after (yes, two videos). You will get to see them from 12th may onwards (my guess). The release date of Aamir has been pushed to 6th june.

Let me also inform you that Aamir has had a few screenings for eminent people from Bollywood like Mr Santosh Sivan, Mrs Hema Malini, Ms Tabu, Mr Renzil de Souza (writer of Rang De Basanti) Mr Navdeep Sahni(Manorma six feet), Mr Irfaan Khan, Mr Tigmanshu Dhulia, Radio Mirchi  and MTV guys. The reaction of everyone has been synonymous – 'wonderful'. Many other are slated to watch the film this week.

Aamir is a classic example of what can happen, if a group of passionate people decide to do something with one objective. It's a film that has a first time director, first time actor, first time music director, first time producer (though it is under UTV umbrella, Aamir is UTVspotboy's first film), and first time cinematographer. It is true that every one had sound knowledge of their job except me, but it was still everyone's first full length feature film. Only one thing united all of us - the 'script'. We had only one common dream – 'make a good film'. The director is from Ranchi,producer from Delhi, music director from Mumbai, cinematographer from Chennai and the actor from jaipur. Can their be a better example of secularism???!!!(Though everyone lives in Mumbai now except the cinematographer)
So, the obvious question would be that did we achieve what we had set out for? Well, we are all very happy and proud of Aamir. We could have done better but I guess this craving for betterment will never die.

Now most importantly, whatever is good for me or for us may not be good for you guys. A good film for me may just be average for you. So do not make any opinion about the film till you don't see it. I was tempted to share my feelings because I thought I owe it to you.

Success at box office is important and I would surely be disappointed if Aamir doesn't do well. But I will not give up or breakdown if the outcome is not pleasant. Since, we are humans we can fail in our endeavor. But no failure can undo the amazing journey we had together as team while making Aamir. I shall always be proud of my decision to choose Aamir as my debut film.

My second film with UTVspotboy is almost ready(scripting front). We start shooting for it immediately after monsoons. Shall reveal more details when I am allowed to. All I can say is that it is a beautiful love story to be shot very stylishly.

To end this really long note let me thank all of you once again for your love and blessings. As I always say, my battle is to feel deserving of whatever I get in life so I know I have to work really hard. I would consider myself lucky if I could bring smile on your faces, every time we interact, every time you see me. I may or may not stay in touch constantly but my heartfelt gratitude will always flow towards you constantly.

Love life and love yourself. Lets spread as many smiles as possible before our tenure on earth gets over!

Love
Rajeev

Edited by yazh - 07 May 2008 at 3:40am
Varallikka IF-Dazzler
Varallikka
Varallikka

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Raj telling abt Aamir on 91.1 FM

RJ Veera-abb parde ke peeche par nxt hai Actor Rajeev Khandelwal jinko dekh kar aksar ladkiyaan behosh hokar gir jaati hai

Rajeev-Aamir ek bahut hi interesting story hai ek baar agar aap usse dekhenge to usmein itne involve ho jaenge ki story kahan se kahan ja rahi hai aapko patta bhi nahin chalega

Rajeev-ye ek aam ladke ki kahani hai jiska naam Aamir Ali hai

Rajeev-agar aap movie ko follow karen to movie ka ek msg hai ye movie ek bahut achcha msg deti hai

RJ Veera-haan aur Rajeev ka msg loud nd clear hai ki inki movie plz plz plz dekh lo

(coutrsey:- posted by sakura in  lrlt orkut)

rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:05am | IP Logged
thank u so very much yazh...
And wht cn i say abt Raj now..hez such a sweetheart to gv out all the details..
And finally we have the release date of Aamir.. I hope there are no more delays now.. And wow! we've gonna watch him in two videos.. The last time i spoke to him, he sed he'll be soon shooting for the music video..so finally after 2 and a half months hez shooting for it.. LOL
And yes we are sure tht the film's gonna be rocking, and there are already some positive response from some eminient ppl.. I say raj, this wait is really worth! Embarrassed
His next project too sounds pretty cool! A stylishy romantic film ha.. Wink LOL A stylish actor, in a stylishly shot romantic film.. Thtz gonna be grt treat now!! LOL
Love you Rajeev.. Embarrassed
yazh IF-Dazzler
yazh
yazh

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:10am | IP Logged

hi girls, is this not extremely sweet of him.

In reply to his sunday's mail, I had asked him to give a few line message for all of us who are anxiously waiting for any concrete news about the movie.

This is his 'few lines' mesage. Big smile

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yazh

Hi Friends

Bored and tired of waiting? Well, I must say that all of you have incredible patience!!! This period  from august was very challenging for me too. I don't think I could have kept my spirits so high if your unflinching support and love had not trickled in all the time. I shall always be indebted to you (I have stopped wondering what makes you all so 'giving' when it comes to me)

Let me inform you all about the latest on Aamir front. To begin with, the music of Aamir has been bought by Sony BMG. Initially, UTV had decided to retain the rights of the music but finally gave in to the offer made by Sony. Now, since the music is getting released pretty soon, the music company wanted the release date to be pushed further so that they do justice with the music. I am shooting one video today and another one tomorrow and day after (yes, two videos). You will get to see them from 12th may onwards (my guess). The release date of Aamir has been pushed to 6th june.

Let me also inform you that Aamir has had a few screenings for eminent people from Bollywood like Mr Santosh Sivan, Mrs Hema Malini, Ms Tabu, Mr Renzil de Souza (writer of Rang De Basanti) Mr Navdeep Sahni(Manorma six feet), Mr Irfaan Khan, Mr Tigmanshu Dhulia, Radio Mirchi  and MTV guys. The reaction of everyone has been synonymous – 'wonderful'. Many other are slated to watch the film this week.

Aamir is a classic example of what can happen, if a group of passionate people decide to do something with one objective. It's a film that has a first time director, first time actor, first time music director, first time producer (though it is under UTV umbrella, Aamir is UTVspotboy's first film), and first time cinematographer. It is true that every one had sound knowledge of their job except me, but it was still everyone's first full length feature film. Only one thing united all of us - the 'script'. We had only one common dream – 'make a good film'. The director is from Ranchi,producer from Delhi, music director from Mumbai, cinematographer from Chennai and the actor from jaipur. Can their be a better example of secularism???!!!(Though everyone lives in Mumbai now except the cinematographer)
So, the obvious question would be that did we achieve what we had set out for? Well, we are all very happy and proud of Aamir. We could have done better but I guess this craving for betterment will never die.

Now most importantly, whatever is good for me or for us may not be good for you guys. A good film for me may just be average for you. So do not make any opinion about the film till you don't see it. I was tempted to share my feelings because I thought I owe it to you.

Success at box office is important and I would surely be disappointed if Aamir doesn't do well. But I will not give up or breakdown if the outcome is not pleasant. Since, we are humans we can fail in our endeavor. But no failure can undo the amazing journey we had together as team while making Aamir. I shall always be proud of my decision to choose Aamir as my debut film.

My second film with UTVspotboy is almost ready(scripting front). We start shooting for it immediately after monsoons. Shall reveal more details when I am allowed to. All I can say is that it is a beautiful love story to be shot very stylishly.

To end this really long note let me thank all of you once again for your love and blessings. As I always say, my battle is to feel deserving of whatever I get in life so I know I have to work really hard. I would consider myself lucky if I could bring smile on your faces, every time we interact, every time you see me. I may or may not stay in touch constantly but my heartfelt gratitude will always flow towards you constantly.

Love life and love yourself. Lets spread as many smiles as possible before our tenure on earth gets over!

Love
Rajeev

Clap Clap Clap Clap

What shall I say about this man????, I am just speechless, he is truely wonderful, I have never seen a star who is like him before, he cares alots about the people around him, hatt off to u Rajeev Clap Clap

Thanks alots for sharing this wonderful mail with us Yazh, u truely made my day so beautiful....

INSHALLAH that Aamir become a hugh sucess Embarrassed

Yazh, can u plz post this mail in the front page as well INSHALLAH Embarrassed

Edited by farislove - 07 May 2008 at 4:23am

Go to top