Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Why Oh Why!!! Rajeev Khandelwal FC (Page 10)

rajeevlicious IF-Rockerz
rajeevlicious
rajeevlicious

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:27am | IP Logged
heyi ppl, was bored so made a siggy...

though not tht good Confused

Tv-Fanatic IF-Rockerz
Tv-Fanatic
Tv-Fanatic

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

arre this happened three days back. I recorded aamir's promo in my cell and was excitedly running to show it to all...but somehow i feel and my finger got stuck in between the doors.And since then I am sitting with bandaged feetLOLLOLLOL.

Yeah, I think rajesh's marriage and the launch were on the same dayLOLLOLLOL

haan both the finance minister and the health minister should issue a warning against himLOLLOLLOL

hehehehehheeh saheli dear take careHug... n yaaar or koi bacha hai usko bhi bol do warning issue karne koBig smileWinkas now a days i think docs. are also planning to use rajeev instaed of chloroform for anathesia injections as most of get faint after watching or meeting him...LOL
Tv-Fanatic IF-Rockerz
Tv-Fanatic
Tv-Fanatic

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starbellz_21

i think its smply awesum n tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo guuuuuuuuuuuuuud...great faru...Clap luved it...Embarrassed
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev-bigfan

Originally posted by SAHELIGSWM

arre this happened three days back. I recorded aamir's promo in my cell and was excitedly running to show it to all...but somehow i feel and my finger got stuck in between the doors.And since then I am sitting with bandaged feetLOLLOLLOL.

Yeah, I think rajesh's marriage and the launch were on the same dayLOLLOLLOL

haan both the finance minister and the health minister should issue a warning against himLOLLOLLOL

hehehehehheeh saheli dear take careHug... n yaaar or koi bacha hai usko bhi bol do warning issue karne koBig smileWinkas now a days i think docs. are also planning to use rajeev instaed of chloroform for anathesia injections as most of get faint after watching or meeting him...LOL

yaar aaj to it was limit. I did not know ki he was  coming. Jab pataa chalaa and Tv on kiyaa and usko dekha to seedha phir se girne waali thiROFL.I was dumb struck after seeing himConfused.Yun to itne din  usse bahut baar dekha but bahut dino baad aisa hear attack waala reaction huaROFLROFLROFL
Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:39am | IP Logged

HugHugHug Farru another awesome siggy dear.Clap
.Rabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Rabi.
.Rabi.

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanks alot vandu for all the pics and video...MASHALLAH Raj looking soooooooooo great Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
.Rabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Rabi.
.Rabi.

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Faru siggy is very nice Love itClap

Bluefalls IF-Rockerz
Bluefalls
Bluefalls

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 10:34am | IP Logged
SBS UPDATE!!!

They asked Rajeev ki iss hot hot weather mein kaise bantaa hai aadmi cool. So rajeev said " Smart dikhne ke liye aapki soch smart honi chaiye...kapdo se aadmi smart nahin bantaa..sabse pehle apni soch achchi rakhe...positive rakhe...khush rahe..be positive towards life...bahut achche dikhenge...( he was smiling sooo cutely while telling this...maar daalaaaaaaaaaa LOL  LOL  LOL  )

Then he said ki" Garmi mein aap har cheeze ke saath experiment kar sakte hain...shirts, T-shirts, Jeans...and agar zyaada garmi hai to three fourth... half...kuch bhi paheno ( and then again that smile...saheli ko bday pe Rajeev ka smile gift mein chaiye...koi laake do Cry  Cry  Cry )

Then SBS ppl said ki aksar dekha hai ki ladkyaan tayyar hone mein zyaada waqt leti hain...lekin humaara rajeev ka haal kuch aisa hi hai and yehi wajah ki rajeev zyaadatar functions mein thoda late pahunchte hain and yeh baat hum nahin khud rajeev keh rahe hain LOL  LOL  LOL ( he was doing a trial by wearing a pink shirt and seeing that saheli fell down from the chair ...okok getting up and writing again LOL  LOL  LOL ).

Then Rajeev said ki :main kabhi bhi 2 minute mein tay nahin kar paaya ki main kis outfit mein achcha lagunga...2 min hameshaa 15 min hue hain and hameshaa main late pahunchaa hun isiliye woh do min ke liye main 15 min pehle se hi sochna shuru kar deta hun ki mujhe kya pahenna hai...main jab nikaltaa hun ghar se to kam se kam mere bistar par 5 t-shirts, 4 shirts, 2 jeans pade hue hote hain jinhe main pahenke try kar chukaa hota hun and ultimately wohi pahentaa hun jo maine sabse pehle try kiya hota hai"( God isko bolo smile na kare...Its so damn killing!!!LOL  LOL LOL)

Then they showed Rahul agasthi...Rajeev's designer.He said that ," bahut achchi body hai...bahut zyaada confident hain to jo colour pahente hain it looks good ...agar rugged mood mein hain to brown pahente hain and gara ladkiyon ke saath hai to phir pink pahen lete hain..It goes well with the blushes of his cheeks " LOL  LOL  LOL .(saheli too blushing rajeev ko dekhke...iska ek pair aur tutega dekhna...waise can saheli pull this man's cheek...plzz.plzz.plzzBlushingBlushingBlushing)LOLLOLLOL

Then they asked rahul agasthi to give some style tips. So he said " yellow can be good...I will not say black or blue because they r most boring colours" . All laughed at this as Rajeev was wearing black and as we all know Black is his fav colour.So when Rajeev was asked about this he said, " its something thats Evergreen in life" LOL  LOL  LOL .( So from now on Rajeevians... Black = An Evergreen Colour) LOL  LOL  LOL .

Then SBS said in background that, "Rajeev aap chahe pink pahenne yaa blue ...aap young generation ke liye Style Icon bane rahenge"..

Thats what was shown in SBS today!!! LOLLOLLOLRiti diiiii hope this Update will do...even if u r unable to watch the videosEmbarrassed

Edited by SAHELIGSWM - 06 May 2008 at 3:06pm

Go to top