Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherishlove thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Rajeev Khandelwal gets Aamir

May 2008, Monday     

Rajeev Khandelwal aka Sujal of 'Kahin to Hoga' fame has bagged a UTV venture titled – 'Aamir'. The movie is an opportunity for the telly actor to prove that he has matured from the chocolate boy of small screen to a serious Bollywood actor.

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL, the television heartthrob also known as Sujal (Kahin to Hoga) and Capt Rajeev Sherawat (Left Right Left) is all set to make a debut on the big screen. Khandelwal would be having a huge responsibility on his shoulders as he would be the lead actor in UTV's movie, 'Aamir'.

Aamir is a psychological thriller which revolves around Aamir Ali, played by Khandelwal. Aamir is an average middle class man who rises up to be a doctor in London. On a visit to Mumbai, he gets to see the other side of India and life. Seeing the poor and dirty areas of the city, the crowded market places, lanes, sex workers, lodges and buildings, the actor lands in a fix and doesn't know what to do. Should he ignore everything or stand up and be a leader? Should he be a mere follower or should he try to change things?

Its a story of a young man who is caught in a trap which makes him sink deeper and deeper and finally he fights his way out. Aamir is a story of an ordinary man in extraordinary circumstances.

Khandelwal said he always wanted to be in films. According to him, the major difference between the small screen and the big screen is that in movies the ending is known, whereas on the small screen, the actor is always confused as the end is never known, revealed a website.

The movie is a real great opportunity for Khandelwal to prove that he is not only the chocolate boy of small screen and can make a mark on the big screen as well.

Link:
http://entertainment.merinews.com/catFull.jsp?articleID=1338 78
NidaRajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx for the article link dear 😊

NidaRajeev 😳😳
.Rabi. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the artical 😊
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

cherishlove, or do u want me to call u by ur name???? 😉 😳, thanks alots for the articles, it would be better if u add the links of the articles alongs with the articles every time u post an article INSHALLAH 😳

moreremix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@cherishlove--thankss a lot for the article 👏

Hi friends,

Latest article on Rajeev, posted on bollywood section, plz do comment there INSHALLAH 😳

I like Jaipur's character: Rajeev

Link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/941513

yazh thumbnail
a mail from our AAMIR,

"I am pretty confident that i will survive here because i have made up my mind. Yes, i am very anxious to know the box office verdict.

I am also very excited to see the reaction of the world. Would hate to lose, but if i do, i will not be finished."

amazing confidence. Lovely mind. He is in here for the long haul, versatile as he is, he will survive, one way or the other.

Hi friends,

May 10 Rajeev shoots for Aamir film music video
Posted by Radiosargam

Promotional music video Mehfooz for film Aamir

Where: Flora Fountain

When: May 9th 2008

Link:

http://www.radiosargam.com/films/archives/12356/rajeev-shoot s-for-aamir-film-music-video.html

or

http://www.radiosargam.com/gallery2/v/Events/On+The+Sets/Pro motional+music+video+Mehfooz+for+film+Aamir/

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hey ppl
i'm back after my long vacation
missed u guys so much
and congo for the new FC
👏
lrl rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yesterday i saw rajeev on disnep channel in sanya show 😉 he looked 2 hot in that show 👏