Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

Wah! Pammy the mummy! wah!! (Page 2)

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
How hypocritical. Dead
They treat Ranbir poorly. They always expect the worst from him. Well, what about their "angelic" daughter?

Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
kno its like wat the f***
gosh and shantu err!!!
are der family vegetauirians or summink??
Feats Goldie
Feats
Feats

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I just hate Shanta tai.And wat does Kanya want she is sooo confused i dont know y i m hating all of them except Suhas even Pammi the mummy dont understand Rnbir.And Pooja i didnt expected this from her.The whole Godbole parivaar is psycho.They dont know wat they want at first place Anand said Ranbir is a winner.Obviously Ranbir didnt know they are vegeterians they shud understand tht.Uffff i hate all of them Angry Angry
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Feats

I just hate Shanta tai.And wat does Kanya want she is sooo confused i dont know y i m hating all of them except Suhas even Pammi the mummy dont understand Rnbir.And Pooja i didnt expected this from her.The whole Godbole parivaar is psycho.They dont know wat they want at first place Anand said Ranbir is a winner.Obviously Ranbir didnt know they are vegeterians they shud understand tht.Uffff i hate all of them Angry Angry

I second everything you saidEmbarrassed

NidziWidzi IF-Rockerz
NidziWidzi
NidziWidzi

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT SOO SEROIUSLY ITS JUST A DRAMA Smile
BKB2005 Goldie
BKB2005
BKB2005

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Mailka is a better person than Pammy. Atleast she didn't close her eyes her son's flaws.

Your right, i think the creatives need to be a bit careful with the characters ....the story is loosing its soul i thinkConfusedConfused
BKB2005 Goldie
BKB2005
BKB2005

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*RanKan4eva*~

YOU DONT HAVE TO TAKE IT SOO SEROIUSLY ITS JUST A DRAMA Smile

I agree, but it's got to make some sense!
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Yeah don't get side-tracked by every little things that happen in each episodes. You have to look at the big picture which is Rankan. The main couple is Rankan and this story is about them, lets not forget that. All shows have ups and downs but I still enjoy watching KIT cause it's not dramatic like other soaps which is why it's so much fun to watch. Of course the creatives are going torture us for now until they give us the good stuff because they have to add episodes to keep this show going for a long time. This is still Archita's first day (soap time) I'm sure there will more fun stuff coming and more jealously coming as well. Sometimes it'll be Ranbir who's jealous and sometimes it will be Kanya who gets jealous. It's still Ranbir vs. Kanya because they'll always be fighting. Kanya already can tell that Ranbir is doing this on purpose but she doesn't get why. It doesn't mean she's not jealous or insecure of Archita and Ranbir. She is jealous totally but she's not going to show it cause she thinks Ranbir doesn't care for her like that so why should she? She obviously has mixed feelings for Ranbir and Chunnu but eventually it'll be all about Ranbir. But she doesn't see Chunnu in a romantic way either she thinks of him as a best friend. She just thinks Chunnu and her have a chance when this contract thing is over but she'll realize that Ranbir is the one who really loves her or that she loves him. If only Ranbir would confess instead of torturing each other like this. Cry Sorry if I got off topic LOL I was wanting to express this in a while now. LOL

Go to top