Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

VIDYA Is Such a SELFISH CreaTure (Page 6)

neha_bbsr2005 IF-Rockerz
neha_bbsr2005
neha_bbsr2005

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

And I joined this discussion only because Master_Blaster has his set ideas, but has good thoughts and views. I had just added to his thoughts.

Please please do not speak ill of anyone.

I have also replied to this topic bcoz of Mannu Bhaiya(Master_Blaster)..I agree with all his points..I have not seen everyone's reply..maybe someone has written something..

I've written that why to take these things personally..We are discussing about the characters..And they r fictious..So why take tension bcoz of it..

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Totally Agree With You, Discussion Was About Some Points And Thoughts Of Master _Blaster. And not criticising nor speaking ill of any one.

Originally posted by neha_bbsr2005

And I joined this discussion only because Master_Blaster has his set ideas, but has good thoughts and views. I had just added to his thoughts.

Please please do not speak ill of anyone.

I have also replied to this topic bcoz of Mannu Bhaiya(Master_Blaster)..I agree with all his points..I have not seen everyone's reply..maybe someone has written something..

I've written that why to take these things personally..We are discussing about the characters..And they r fictious..So why take tension bcoz of it..

quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
OTE=yakkudimag]

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#0000cc>sahi hai..

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>1]Akriti Bhatt--pata nahi kyaa chaahti hai..she and her irritating Veerudada..

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>2]Vidya--Vidya ko sab pata hai..sivaye iske k Army Training centre me kaise rahena hota hai.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>3]Peter--C.V. Raman ki chhati aulad.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>4]Markand Mallah--Chambal ka side hero.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>5]Sameera--Baribie Doll.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>6]Rummy--Maj. Gen. Gaur ka pichhle janam k paap ka phal.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>7]Purvi--Bhao na do to Maniben..bhao mil jaye to...she is Miss Dumb,2008.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>aur sab aise hi aye hai ghumne KMA me..socha khayenge ..peeange..line marenge..aish karenge//aur agar mood hua to..training bhi le lenge. Clap nice prediction....
yakkudimag IF-Dazzler
yakkudimag
yakkudimag

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thanks
Originally posted by quietrajpri1623

OTE=yakkudimag]

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#0000cc>sahi hai..

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>1]Akriti Bhatt--pata nahi kyaa chaahti hai..she and her irritating Veerudada..

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>2]Vidya--Vidya ko sab pata hai..sivaye iske k Army Training centre me kaise rahena hota hai.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>3]Peter--C.V. Raman ki chhati aulad.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>4]Markand Mallah--Chambal ka side hero.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>5]Sameera--Baribie Doll.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>6]Rummy--Maj. Gen. Gaur ka pichhle janam k paap ka phal.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>7]Purvi--Bhao na do to Maniben..bhao mil jaye to...she is Miss Dumb,2008.

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0000cc>aur sab aise hi aye hai ghumne KMA me..socha khayenge ..peeange..line marenge..aish karenge//aur agar mood hua to..training bhi le lenge. Clap nice prediction....

sonikudi14 Senior Member
sonikudi14
sonikudi14

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
please dun make fun of this show ...Vidiya is not selfish , neither all cadets are not dumb or babie doll etc....they are doing excellent job and this season s LRL is simply rocking . Season 1 and 2 were good  an this season too... HATS OFF DJ and to all the actors of season 3 Clap

Edited by sonikudi14 - 08 May 2008 at 5:23pm
sonikudi14 Senior Member
sonikudi14
sonikudi14

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Exactly, Just because some one does not like some body, please do not speak ill of any one , in this case the actors. Not right. If some body has any problem with the character, just as Master_Blaster put his points well, that is the right manner.

Shrutti and Manzz  ...so well explain ,  I never liked naina s character , but out of respect I never criticised her or any of those cadets of their time ...the show is doing very good thankfully to all the actors,  specially Gunny ,  ABhimanyu Chauhan ,  Major Sharma and all the cadets are doing excellent excellent job..

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
i guess we have to respect each ones view as after all were on this forum to express our views.......but please unka iss tarike se mazak to mat udao...thier working quite hard to entertain us even if youll are not satisfied with thier efforts.......put youre points out properly without making fun of anyone!!!other wise bekar main disagreements honge!!!
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Absolutely

Originally posted by shruti.nil

i guess we have to respect each ones view as after all were on this forum to express our views.......but please unka iss tarike se mazak to mat udao...thier working quite hard to entertain us even if youll are not satisfied with thier efforts.......put youre points out properly without making fun of anyone!!!other wise bekar main disagreements honge!!!

Go to top