Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

VIDYA Is Such a SELFISH CreaTure (Page 5)

watch rajeev Senior Member
watch rajeev
watch rajeev

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
abhi lrl mein sabhi cadets aise hi hain.....useless..............pehle cadets kitne special aur different the....phir bhi desh ke naam pe sab ek se ho jaate the-soldiers......abhi ke cadets to saare timepass karne aaye lagte hain.....kisi mein soldiers jaisii koi baat nhin hai door tak...........

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged

It is all about sense of perception. To Each His Own Liking.

I Like The Last  Set Of Cadets. And So Too I Like The Present.

Originally posted by watch rajeev

abhi lrl mein sabhi cadets aise hi hain.....useless..............pehle cadets kitne special aur different the....phir bhi desh ke naam pe sab ek se ho jaate the-soldiers......abhi ke cadets to saare timepass karne aaye lagte hain.....kisi mein soldiers jaisii koi baat nhin hai door tak...........

yakkudimag IF-Dazzler
yakkudimag
yakkudimag

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged

sahi hai..

1]Akriti Bhatt--pata nahi kyaa chaahti hai..she and her irritating Veerudada..

2]Vidya--Vidya ko sab pata hai..sivaye iske k Army Training centre me kaise rahena hota hai.

3]Peter--C.V. Raman ki chhati aulad.

4]Markand Mallah--Chambal ka side hero.

5]Sameera--Baribie Doll.

6]Rummy--Maj. Gen. Gaur ka pichhle janam k paap ka phal.

7]Purvi--Bhao na do to Maniben..bhao mil jaye to...she is Miss Dumb,2008.

aur sab aise hi aye hai ghumne KMA me..socha khayenge ..peeange..line marenge..aish karenge//aur agar mood hua to..training bhi le lenge.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged
cummon yaar!!!crisize karna badh kar lo na..........i know youll guys just cant accept the new cadets par kam se kam unki burai to mat karo they are not so bad!!!
neha_bbsr2005 IF-Rockerz
neha_bbsr2005
neha_bbsr2005

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shruti.nil

cummon yaar!!!crisize karna badh kar lo na..........i know youll guys just cant accept the new cadets par kam se kam unki burai to mat karo they are not so bad!!!

listen..we dont have any prob with them..if we have not accepted the new cadets then why we watch the show??and u r not getting it..whoever has criticized Vidya including me, used to like her..jisne bhi Vidya ko criticise kiya hai I support him/her..bcoz whatever Vidya has done is absolutely wrong.....yaar we r watching lrl not any saas-bahu showLOL..so the cadets should act like cadets and not the characters of daily soaps..kisi ek cadet ka naam batana mujhe jo serious hai soldier banne ke liye..

all we r saying that these cadets should improve..we never say anything about the faculty..why??bcoz they are good in their places..woh waise hi hain jaise unhe hona chahiye..

and I think that nobody will gain anything by taking these things personally..fights hi honge..its just a show..we come here just to discuss..to express our views..not to fight..

hope u understand what im trying to say Smile

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged

I feel This Is Not The Right Way.

But then We Have to respect the other person even though we disagree.

Originally posted by yakkudimag

sahi hai..

1]Akriti Bhatt--pata nahi kyaa chaahti hai..she and her irritating Veerudada..

2]Vidya--Vidya ko sab pata hai..sivaye iske k Army Training centre me kaise rahena hota hai.

3]Peter--C.V. Raman ki chhati aulad.

4]Markand Mallah--Chambal ka side hero.

5]Sameera--Baribie Doll.

6]Rummy--Maj. Gen. Gaur ka pichhle janam k paap ka phal.

7]Purvi--Bhao na do to Maniben..bhao mil jaye to...she is Miss Dumb,2008.

aur sab aise hi aye hai ghumne KMA me..socha khayenge ..peeange..line marenge..aish karenge//aur agar mood hua to..training bhi le lenge.

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Exactly, Just because some one does not like some body, please do not speak ill of any one , in this case the actors. Not right. If some body has any problem with the character, just as Master_Blaster put his points well, that is the right manner.

Originally posted by neha_bbsr2005

Originally posted by shruti.nil

listen..we dont have any prob with them..if we have not accepted the new cadets then why we watch the show??and u r not getting it..whoever has criticized Vidya including me, used to like her..jisne bhi Vidya ko criticise kiya hai I support him/her..bcoz whatever Vidya has done is absolutely wrong.....yaar we r watching lrl not any saas-bahu showLOL..so the cadets should act like cadets and not the characters of daily soaps..kisi ek cadet ka naam batana mujhe jo serious hai soldier banne ke liye..

all we r saying that these cadets should improve..we never say anything about the faculty..why??bcoz they are good in their places..woh waise hi hain jaise unhe hona chahiye..

and I think that nobody will gain anything by taking these things personally..fights hi honge..its just a show..we come here just to discuss..to express our views..not to fight..

hope u understand what im trying to say Smile

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged

And I joined this discussion only because Master_Blaster has his set ideas, but has good thoughts and views. I had just added to his thoughts.

Please please do not speak ill of anyone.

Go to top