Left Right Left

India-Forums

Left Right Left
Left Right Left

VIDYA Is Such a SELFISH CreaTure (Page 2)

Niti_Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Niti_Angel
Niti_Angel

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manzz

Oh Yes. It Slipped My Mind To Mention This Point.

No Where Did I Say Nor The Creatives Suggest That Vidya Was Selling Information. But Suggestion Was Always There That Vidya Was And Is Trying To Solve The Problem All By Herself. In A Episode Or Two, Last, Vidya Did Say This Fight Was Hers Alone.

but she hasn't solved her problem yet she falls into more problems...so its obvious she will need help from Gunny...

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

I do not think Vidya has sold her country's interests. The file might never contain the original papers, for all I know, and I never assume things. Vidy is too smart a cookie.

And I have Put a few thoughts of mine reasoning out few acts of Vidya on a seperate topic, if interested then please read.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=936300

Originally posted by Master_Blaster

[QUOTE=Manzz]

I Guess Here We Are Forgetting The Fact That Vidya Is Still A Ordinary Human, Not Yet A Soldier, Traces Of Ordinary Person Still Remains And Do Not Forget She Did Witness Vamsh Torture And Does Not Want To Lose Gunny. She Is A Woman. From That Point She Is Doing Her Bit To Save Him. My Way Of Perception.

[QUOTE=Manzz]

but it is clear that she has joined the country for her motive and not for the country just like naina...but naina never sold her country...and Vidya is not an ordinary human coz she fought with that terrorist..so after fighting with him she gets terrifeid with him this is ridiculous...plus she doesn't trust anybody...

this is a serial..so anything can happen...but in actual life...characters lke vidya doesn't deserve to join the army

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

The Entire Show is not over as yet, Gunny might never be in the picture. So the Problem will be solved. No Problems, just spiced up to a melodrama.

Originally posted by Manzz

Oh Yes. It Slipped My Mind To Mention This Point.

No Where Did I Say Nor The Creatives Suggest That Vidya Was Selling Information. But Suggestion Was Always There That Vidya Was And Is Trying To Solve The Problem All By Herself. In A Episode Or Two, Last, Vidya Did Say This Fight Was Hers Alone.

but she hasn't solved her problem yet she falls into more problems...so its obvious she will need help from Gunny...

Edited by Manzz - 06 May 2008 at 1:11am
Niti_Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Niti_Angel
Niti_Angel

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Manzz]

The Entire Show is not over as yet, Gunny might never be in the picture. So the Problem will be solved. No Problems, just sopiced up to a melodrama.

[QUOTE=Manzz]

may be it will be confusing for the vieweres coz it is just the beginning of the third season...

the golden girl Groupbie
the golden girl
the golden girl

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:05am | IP Logged
we have to wait for the comming episodes cuz vidya is the main lead n she could not do such a thing.....i think there is something more to it........the file must not be having the original papers.....i think we should wait n watch
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Yes, The Show is just the beginning.

Originally posted by the golden girl

we have to wait for the comming episodes cuz vidya is the main lead n she could not do such a thing.....i think there is something more to it........the file must not be having the original papers.....i think we should wait n watch

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Yes I Agree, but then for me show is interesting as there are portions keep my grey matter exercised Wink LOLBig smile

[QUOTE=Manzz]

The Entire Show is not over as yet, Gunny might never be in the picture. So the Problem will be solved. No Problems, just spiced up to a melodrama.

[QUOTE=Manzz]

may be it will be confusing for the vieweres coz it is just the beginning of the third season...

neha_bbsr2005 IF-Rockerz
neha_bbsr2005
neha_bbsr2005

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Totally agree with u Mannu Bhaiya Clap ..Vidya's character is disappointing everyone Ouch ..I dont know about the creativity of the creatives LOL kabhi bhi kya karte hain LOL

The show has just started..but if the story goes like this then who will watch the show??

Go to top