India-Forums

Kuchh Is Tara
Kuchh Is Tara

So annoyed!

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Is anyone else beside me really dissapointed by this show? I mean REALLY dissapointed?? I haven't liked something in kuchh is tara episode forever now. (since Rannu's heartwarming speech)

I think it's more dissapointing than Ekta's episodes in other shows where they play 3 songs in one episode where each character is shown walking on the street with a sad face. And if they are lucky after 1000 shooooom shoooom and thunder (the special effect noises) The character has 2-3 lines. (Counted it myself)

The execution of this show is horrible!!! worse than horrible. they have a good story at hand but they are ruining it with meaningless craps. I think the show is mainly suppose to target 6-11 yr olds. Even then their intelligence might be insulted. They really can't expect us to laugh at shanta's scary face, Rannu's loud voice and over acting (all the shaking and moving as if he is drunk) all the time. Only a 5 yr old do that.

It's already hard for me to answer to my mom why am I watching this "phaltoo" show? Now it's getting harder day by day. I even have to ask myself why am I wasting my precious 30 minutes on this when I could be doing something better. I am on the verge of stop watching the show.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 05 May 2008 at 12:13pm

dilgone4u Senior Member
dilgone4u
dilgone4u

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
so true... today was disappointment but i don't think we should loose hope... u never know whwat will happen tomorrow.. i hope something better should Wink LOL

Bijal
-Diya- IF-Rockerz
-Diya-
-Diya-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i agree, but we only watch this show for rannu.. Big smile
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
they are stretching this thing too much me too disappointed
Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I agree Erum. 1st they are streching it 2nd all the episodes are filled with meaningless crap.
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
i agree its all meaningless crap
NidziWidzi IF-Rockerz
NidziWidzi
NidziWidzi

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

Is anyone else beside me really dissapointed by this show? I mean REALLY dissapointed?? I haven't liked something in kuchh is tara episode forever now. (since Rannu's heartwarming speech)

I think it's more dissapointing than Ekta's episodes in other shows where they play 3 songs in one episode where each character is shown walking on the street with a sad face. And if they are lucky after 1000 shooooom shoooom and thunder (the special effect noises) The character has 2-3 lines. (Counted it myself)    LOLDittoo

The execution of this show is horrible!!! worse than horrible. they have a good story at hand but they are ruining it with meaningless craps. I think the show is mainly suppose to target 6-11 yr olds. Even then their intelligence might be insulted. They really can't expect us to laugh at shanta's scary face, Rannu's loud voice and over acting (all the shaking and moving as if he is drunk) all the time. Only a 5 yr old do that.

It's already hard for me to answer to my mom why am I watching this "phaltoo" show? Now it's getting harder day by day. I even have to ask myself why am I wasting my precious 30 minutes on this when I could be doing something better. I am on the verge of stop watching the show.

darkstark Senior Member
darkstark
darkstark

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
i totally agree wit u dey have no strory line wats wrong wit dem dey bring up small matters stretch lyk we guys r interested seein bakwas things that make no sense lyk u said itz already hard fo me ta answer ma parents y im watchin dis show dat curiously wen itz not even all dat. i guess juz fo rannu LOL. im really dissapointed.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index