Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Please Stop it - do read it its a request (Page 6)

er.Sheetal Senior Member
er.Sheetal
er.Sheetal

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg_sonia

Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Originally posted by nureat01

Sneha my dear, all I'm going to say is there is an obvious lack of understanding in this forum about the difference between criticism and bashing, and I'm very very tired of trying to explain the difference. If these are the very creatives that gave us good things in this show in the beginning, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't have the right to call them out on completely senseless stuff....It's like that saying isn't it?? A true friend is the one who shows you the mirror, doesn't gloss over all your bad characteristics just in order to make you feel good about yourself, isn't it? Wink

Well my fren in dat case, if u have really defferentiated between Criticism & Bashing, den u hv got to XPLAIN d meaning of SENSELESS too...

& Another thing i wud like to ask u... HAVE u EVER seen a show, b it b INDIAN or FORIEGN,which is not SENSELESS in one or d other sense...

I just wanna says, dat every person on dis earth have a different way to xplain things, & express demselves... so as DMG creatives... dey hv their style... y not b a SPORT OURSELVES & accept things as dey r...

& while talking about WAT R DEY WAITING FOR?... my dear fren, do u want dis show to end within next few Episodes ??? well atleast i dont want...

D creatives hve complete right to earn their share of bread n butter & PROFITS, coz dey deserve it... so try to enjoy gud things, instead or Just LOOSE UR PATIENCE & start CRITICING things... Coz its not Creatives SENSELESSNESS, i wud b OUR WEAKNESS...

Third one "A true friend is the one who shows you the mirror, doesn't gloss over all your bad characteristics just in order to make you feel good about yourself..."

Showing Mirror doesnt mean dat u start "CRITICING" ur friend in PUBLIC, dat is not showing mirror, but its is like insulting ur Fren... as i said, v have other ways to send dis message over to d out Frenz or her IN DIS CASE "CREATIVES"...

& BTW along wid "SENSELESS" u have got to xplain d meaning of "BAD CHARACTERISTICS" too my dear...

Wat say ???

i agree with u sheetal...u hav said everything wat i wan 2 say

Thanx Sonia...

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
sheetal i feel creatives r showing us different n nice things rather than just romance...im glad 2 see such a better serial, much much better than saas-bahu serial
chaitra86 IF-Dazzler
chaitra86
chaitra86

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabi2010

Originally posted by chaitra86

this thread was seriously needed
why can't people stop being so demanding for once and see what the creatives have thought for the future!

and How long are we supposed to wait for that?.. a week, two weeks, a month or a year?.... see the point is..even too much of sweet becomes bitter...If we criticize now, at least they'll think of something new..or else they will come under the impression that audience like whatever they do and go on and on with the same track.....

one can't have everything in day,
patience is a virtue!

fine, we cannot have everything in one day.... but just go through past few episodes..same things are happening in the same order...

Ridz confesses,(then they showed an awesome trackEmbarrassed) but after that they fight for some reason, (ok acceptable)... Armaan leaves hospital, puts his career in jeopardy,  becomes Ammy and goes to his hometown..here basically ridz is responsible for this..she goes to kasuli to bring him back...he starts ignoring her and suddenly, for some reason, he becomes purana Armaan-the prankster.. again they show all the pranks and him being totally unprofessional and all that... after that, ridz confesses again, hurts him again, he becomes angry young man again, puts his career and his patient's life in jeopardy again, she becomes worried about him again, tries to bring him back to normal again, and he becomes purana Armaan-the prankster..again...  you are asking me to have patience... but don't you think if we keep quiet, they'll show the same thing in the same order over and over until everybody, including you guys say, bas bhi karo bhai!!!!
*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@anu:Calling the creatives senseless isnt quiet a nice thing to do.....If any member of the creative team reads that...he/she is going to be hurt!!Doesnt mean we cannot put forth our views..Thats what the forum is for...But..there are always two ways of putting the same thing...One could be rude...and one cud also be nice and say the same thing.

There is a difference between criticsing and bashing..and i totally know that.As long as we criticising the creatives it was fine...!
er.Sheetal Senior Member
er.Sheetal
er.Sheetal

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

@er.Sheetal:

Senseless: Dictionary definition:
Lacking sense or meaning; meaningless.
Deficient in sense; foolish or stupid

I have seen many shows that are not senseless Smile A few examples being FRIENDS, Scrubs, and a few indian examples: Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai and an excellent show on NDTV Imagine called Radha ki betiyan Smile

I am not one of those ppl who believes in accepting things as they are after a certain point...to draw a veryyyyyyyy far fetched comparison...if the ppl who fought for the freedom of India also just accepted things the way they are, you would not be living in a free nation today my friend.

The comparison with that saying was not directly pertaining to the creatives, but a general one. Yes, a friend should not be insulted in public...but yet again, there is a difference between insulting and criticism and in the case here, we were only putting forth some well justified criticism.

Again, the bad characteristics phrase was just a part of the saying, not pertaining to the creatives in general, so please don't take any unnecessary offence Smile

First of all thanx a lot for givning me a vocabulary lesson... But i thought even i had a DICTIONARY WID ME... Oh god, i think i need to find out another one...

While talking about, "Friends"... my dear friend... i hv seen d show myself... & frankly speaking, dat show seems have a LOT OF "SENSELESS" stuff in it too... sorry to mention it...but i dont know where r u based, but here in My country a lot of people find IT also SENSELESS...

About, "RADHA KI BETIYAAN" d show have just begun my dear... its not even 4 months... wait for some more time... also, i wud say dat if\t doen have a few "SENSELESS" things in it... is u hv not observed... but i m not here to mention those...

About "Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai"... LOL... its a comedy show, cant u notice d amount of "SENSELESSNESS" it have... i must say, if u cant, den u shud give it a try again...

U make ur opinion very soon...

Talking about Freedom Fighters... i wud say dat v DONT even have a RIGHT to compare GODS wid HUMANS... Our Freedom fighters are GOD for me... Dey fought against d Slavery (D ACTUAL SLAVERY, now dont compare it wid Slavery being done by Rhidz...), which of course CANT b compared wid anything else...

Well i think u have done Over-reading of my post... I said " accept things as dey r, IF DEY R ALREADY GUD..."

Well if v cant accept things as dey r den its our weekness... & Let me tell u even i dont like to accept things "AS DEY R" after a "CERTAIN POINT", but i do have a lot of patience & if d things r gud enough & not causing Damage, den ok, y is it soooooooooooooooooo Important to ask dem to change, just coz V WANT...

"Bad Charasteristic" was definitely a PART of d saying, even i read it... but EVERY WORD of a saying have a meaning connected to it... v shudnt use s saying just as to make our Language sound better... Things cud b misunderstood in BIG sense, if dont use dem carefully...

If u used Dat saying, while refering DMG creatives as ur Friend, den of course, "Bad Characteristic" was something refering to dem too... sooooooo....

About d difference between "Insulting" & "Criticism" my dear, even i know dat, but again, if u "CRITICISE" ur Friend in "PUBLIC' dats also called "INSULT"... if v really want to help our fren to become better, den critism SHUD b used, but THRU PROPER CHANNEL... its not like standing up Publically in front of Thounsands of people, & say "Hey look fren i m criticising u coz i want u to b better & look gud, coz i want want it..." wats dat ???

Anywayz, i think i talk a lot & i will even continue Arguing wid u widout stopping, if i dont stop myself right away... Also i dont want to offend anyone & i know people here r getting a lil annoyed wid My "LENGTHY" posts (LOLLOL, just like DMG... i m dragging things, i m sure a lot of frenz here r not liking it)... So i m stopping myself right here...

& Of course, i dont want anyone to change their opinion just coz of my argument or opinion... dats not me... I respect everyone's opinion, so let it be...

Hey i just wrote a Poetic line.. well actually not Poetic, but something like dat -

"Tum Critcise karte raho, hum enjoy karte rahenge...

Dekhte hain kaun kitni muskurahato ke saath jeeyenge"

i know its a bad one... but anwayz... i m not a poet... LOL LOL

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fahimataq

can criticisers not be dmg lovers? Wink

they can be, but they never wait before making an opinion

wait b4 wht and wait for wht?Smile

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@chaitra86: Can u expect a serial to go on..with just happy things happening?? I dont think so..I totally dont.

U cant see AR together always...you cant see AA2 always happy and talking and having fun..you cant see A2R playing..they are being a little realistic by bringing in some sad things..some unhappiness..Maybe the things happeneing are not realistic but the idea of bringing something sad is cuz nothing is always perfect...!!!!The creatives have a lot of laughter,fun & romance in store for us...If you think by what you call criticising the creatives you are trying to get what you want...maybe thats the way you feel things will happen! Or maybe you could just wait and watch what the creatives are going to give us...I think by now the creatives know how much AR are loved and how much everyone wants them together...So the creatives wont keep them separated for long.And in n number of interviews karan and shilpa have clearly stated that AR will be together...!!!!
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *~sneha~*

@anu:Calling the creatives senseless isnt quiet a nice thing to do.....If any member of the creative team reads that...he/she is going to be hurt!!Doesnt mean we cannot put forth our views..Thats what the forum is for...But..there are always two ways of putting the same thing...One could be rude...and one cud also be nice and say the same thing.

There is a difference between criticsing and bashing..and i totally know that.As long as we criticising the creatives it was fine...!

I dont think she called creatives senseless, it were the tracks.

Go to top