Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Please Stop it - do read it its a request (Page 5)

sabi2010 Goldie
sabi2010
sabi2010

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra86

Originally posted by sabi2010

this thread was seriously needed
why can't people stop being so demanding for once and see what the creatives have thought for the future!

and How long are we supposed to wait for that?.. a week, two weeks, a month or a year?.... see the point is..even too much of sweet becomes bitter...If we criticize now, at least they'll think of something new..or else they will come under the impression that audience like whatever they do and go on and on with the same track.....

one can't have everything in day,
patience is a virtue!

sabi2010 Goldie
sabi2010
sabi2010

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Originally posted by fahimataq

can criticisers not be dmg lovers? Wink

they can be, but they never wait before making an opinion

Correct Sabi...

Also if u really love someone, den u shud have a lot of patience... give dem time to do things & den make ur opinion... Loosing ur patience just coz v WANT things to happen RIGHT now shows our own WEAKNESS...

Wat say ???

yeah right!

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by er.Sheetal

Originally posted by nureat01

Sneha my dear, all I'm going to say is there is an obvious lack of understanding in this forum about the difference between criticism and bashing, and I'm very very tired of trying to explain the difference. If these are the very creatives that gave us good things in this show in the beginning, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't have the right to call them out on completely senseless stuff....It's like that saying isn't it?? A true friend is the one who shows you the mirror, doesn't gloss over all your bad characteristics just in order to make you feel good about yourself, isn't it? Wink

Well my fren in dat case, if u have really defferentiated between Criticism & Bashing, den u hv got to XPLAIN d meaning of SENSELESS too...

& Another thing i wud like to ask u... HAVE u EVER seen a show, b it b INDIAN or FORIEGN,which is not SENSELESS in one or d other sense...

I just wanna says, dat every person on dis earth have a different way to xplain things, & express demselves... so as DMG creatives... dey hv their style... y not b a SPORT OURSELVES & accept things as dey r...

& while talking about WAT R DEY WAITING FOR?... my dear fren, do u want dis show to end within next few Episodes ??? well atleast i dont want...

D creatives hve complete right to earn their share of bread n butter & PROFITS, coz dey deserve it... so try to enjoy gud things, instead or Just LOOSE UR PATIENCE & start CRITICING things... Coz its not Creatives SENSELESSNESS, i wud b OUR WEAKNESS...

Third one "A true friend is the one who shows you the mirror, doesn't gloss over all your bad characteristics just in order to make you feel good about yourself..."

Showing Mirror doesnt mean dat u start "CRITICING" ur friend in PUBLIC, dat is not showing mirror, but its is like insulting ur Fren... as i said, v have other ways to send dis message over to d out Frenz or her IN DIS CASE "CREATIVES"...

& BTW along wid "SENSELESS" u have got to xplain d meaning of "BAD CHARACTERISTICS" too my dear...

Wat say ???

i agree with u sheetal...u hav said everything wat i wan 2 say
priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

why can't people stop being so demanding for once and see what the creatives have thought for the future!

and How long are we supposed to wait for that?.. a week, two weeks, a month or a year?.... see the point is..even too much of sweet becomes bitter...If we criticize now, at least they'll think of something new..or else they will come under the impression that audience like whatever they do and go on and on with the same track.....

patience is a virtue!

patience is a virtue but waiting without saying whats on our mind is not. we should voice our opinion and say if we are displeased about something in the show, its not like we are buring down the creatives houses, we are just saying, hey guys the way the story is going is not to our pleasure, you can change it now so that we would have more fun watching it.

Because we are not going to wait forever even for Armi and ridz

dmg_sonia IF-Dazzler
dmg_sonia
dmg_sonia

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i agree with u sabi...watever they r showing is not bad...i mean they r showing things which atleast im enjoying...ridz gulami, armi back fire n all...i mean they r not showing anything which is tolerable...creatives r working hard, atleast not like saas-bahu serial which constantly shows every1 crying

Edited by dmg_sonia - 05 May 2008 at 12:52pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@er.Sheetal:

Senseless: Dictionary definition:
Lacking sense or meaning; meaningless.
Deficient in sense; foolish or stupid

I have seen many shows that are not senseless Smile A few examples being FRIENDS, Scrubs, and a few indian examples: Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai and an excellent show on NDTV Imagine called Radha ki betiyan Smile

I am not one of those ppl who believes in accepting things as they are after a certain point...to draw a veryyyyyyyy far fetched comparison...if the ppl who fought for the freedom of India also just accepted things the way they are, you would not be living in a free nation today my friend.

The comparison with that saying was not directly pertaining to the creatives, but a general one. Yes, a friend should not be insulted in public...but yet again, there is a difference between insulting and criticism and in the case here, we were only putting forth some well justified criticism.

Again, the bad characteristics phrase was just a part of the saying, not pertaining to the creatives in general, so please don't take any unnecessary offence Smile
REMIX ROX_APU Senior Member
REMIX ROX_APU
REMIX ROX_APU

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

patience is a virtue!

i agree...

er.Sheetal Senior Member
er.Sheetal
er.Sheetal

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mayah

Originally posted by fahimataq

Sneha i dnt find it offensive bt again let me tell u no1 is ever in their right mind is bashing creatives. Why would they? Creatives are the ones tht gave us Dill Mill Gaye for starters. All ppl were doing were giving POV on the track, is tht so bad?. Not only bad points are discussed. Pls do not call it bashing. Im sure all the ppl who discussed appreciate creatives for the plus points of Dill Mill Gaye. Wink

Exactly!!....its because we know the creatives are capable of so much more than wat is being portrayed that th current track is a lil hard to digest....we still appreciate them for giving us a fun filled three months in the beginning of DMG

My dear fren... hv u really noticed d TRP chart of DMG since starting... try to find it out & u will get to know dat its TRP ACTUALLY started INCREASING, in d Mid of December...

& v all know it very well dat TRP means VIEWVERSHIP, & Viewvership means MORE FANS... so if its TRP says dat it had more viewers in December, den it clearly means, people did liked it at dat time... since den, DMG's TRP have fallen Drastically only in d last week of Jan & First Week of Feb, when Muskaan Mess was shown...

Ever since dat time, even if AR were separated, its TRP is still quite well Managed... only a difference of few mini or micro-points...

& Regarding FUN-FILLED thing, i m sure if u r here to discuss DMG, i m sure u must b enjoying it too, even now... or wat do u want? do u want EVERYTHING to happen in just a few Episodes & den wat next, ALL OVER... ??? den dont u think, all these pranks, fun filled lovable & funny moments v shoo away...

Have patience my dear... as v have a saying in Hindi "SABRA(Patience) KA PHAL(Fruit) HAMESHA(Always) MEETHA(Sweet) HOTA HAI..." ... LOL...LOL

Go to top