Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Please Stop it - do read it its a request (Page 2)

Sona_25 IF-Dazzler
Sona_25
Sona_25

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

i agree wid ya jadugar(hope u dont mind me clling u dat!!)...   ..if d creatives werent here dis dmg fan forum wudnt be here...d creatives have given us such good moments why only remember d bad ones??the people who are bashing the creatives plz step into their shoes and see how hard it is to make up a story for a show which is so popular???it is hard isnt it.....gud post!!! ClapClap

same here

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Sneha my dear, all I'm going to say is there is an obvious lack of understanding in this forum about the difference between criticism and bashing, and I'm very very tired of trying to explain the difference. If these are the very creatives that gave us good things in this show in the beginning, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't have the right to call them out on completely senseless stuff....It's like that saying isn't it?? A true friend is the one who shows you the mirror, doesn't gloss over all your bad characteristics just in order to make you feel good about yourself, isn't it? Wink
priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Sneha my dear, all I'm going to say is there is an obvious lack of understanding in this forum about the difference between criticism and bashing, and I'm very very tired of trying to explain the difference. If these are the very creatives that gave us good things in this show in the beginning, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't have the right to call them out on completely senseless stuff....It's like that saying isn't it?? A true friend is the one who shows you the mirror, doesn't gloss over all your bad characteristics just in order to make you feel good about yourself, isn't it? Wink

i agree 100% with you, its not critisising of the creatives bt the story line that is happening at this point, which is what this forum is for in the first place.

mayah Goldie
mayah
mayah

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahimataq

Sneha i dnt find it offensive bt again let me tell u no1 is ever in their right mind is bashing creatives. Why would they? Creatives are the ones tht gave us Dill Mill Gaye for starters. All ppl were doing were giving POV on the track, is tht so bad?. Not only bad points are discussed. Pls do not call it bashing. Im sure all the ppl who discussed appreciate creatives for the plus points of Dill Mill Gaye. Wink

Exactly!!....its because we know the creatives are capable of so much more than wat is being portrayed that th current track is a lil hard to digest....we still appreciate them for giving us a fun filled three months in the beginning of DMG
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I luv tht saying! anu well done. i guess we think nd type tooo much! Wink
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
I think the ppl who criticise are just misunderstood and tht is the big problem. Smile
mayah Goldie
mayah
mayah

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
^I guess we're in the minority Ouch
chaitra86 IF-Dazzler
chaitra86
chaitra86

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hi! I totally understand what you are trying to saySmile... Its the same creatives who have entertained us so farEmbarrassed...and we are the same audience who loved and appreciated their work.. If we can do that, dont u think we have the right to criticize if we feel that something is missing....Confused
I dunno about others..but I cant take -ve comments about DMG from others(esp people who dont watch it)... but from past few weeks, everybody is asking me why i am watching this show...even though i love this show, i cant answer them...i cannot tell them that the story is good becoz the story is hardly moving...and to make things worse, these guys have made joke out of medical profession... If the creatives are capable of making it better(i am sure they are)..then why not do it now?   Ouch

Go to top