Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Please Stop it - do read it its a request (Page 11)

Mosammad IF-Sizzlerz
Mosammad
Mosammad

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Sneha yaar, you know I heart you LOL LOL I have nothing against you yaar Tongue

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra86

Originally posted by *~sneha~*

Originally posted by chaitra86

LOLLOL... yeah... creatives have a lot of ideas on pranks(i dunno where they'll get all these ideas fromLOL... except for calling her to the morgue...LOL)... but there should be a gap na?.... besides, expecting her to perform on a song like that was not right... who will ask his gf to do something like that infront of everyone... It is a hospital and she is doc...if i am not wrong, even the patient's relatives are allowed there... shash would have died of heart attack if he had seen thatLOL

This is the way some guys try to forget their love...by trying to humiliate her...Ridz wasnt a BIT humiliated...she was enjoying it...which is the irony...

I seem to look like a devil to you all..Sorry guys

naaa you are a sweet heartEmbarrassed... you are entitled to your opinion...

but i thought Armaan loved her too much to humiliate her.. remember? he had once told her.."riddima mein tumhare baare mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi galat nahin soch sakta....tum mere liye.. 'up there'  and held his highEmbarrassed"(awww it was such a cute scene)....anyways, even i was surprised that ridz wasn't embarrassed Confused... i liked anjie's reaction thoughEmbarrassed

No way...not after this post..I apologize to everyone

Well...a lot of things change afte time.
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
we need unity on this forum why is it so hard I mean none of us wants to hurt anyone's feelings. Just chill everyone. Wink

0s LOL
*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mosammad

Sneha yaar, you know I heart you LOL LOL I have nothing against you yaar Tongue

I know..can a JHATS have anything against another one?LOLLOLLOL

Its fine tammy..everyone has a different way of looking at the same thing..and i respect that.Smile
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
sneha chill ur not a devil. ur allowed to say wht u wish.
smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Why is everyone so defensive abt the creatives?

When a person puts up a work of art (be it theatre, cinema, drama, painting, literature...)out there for public consumption, they are (or at least shud be) prepared for accolades as well as brick bats. By brick bats I do not mean bashing (which seems to be synonymous with criticism on the forum) but real discontent or issues with the way the story line is moving!If there was no constructive criticism all artists wud be people with swollen heads and clueless abt what direction they are moving in.

I have seen the creatives team being praised to heavens on this very forum - case in point 'Directorial Touches' a post which brought out the finer nuances of what made DMG such an outstanding show, that it inspired intelligent women to dedicate their precious time and energy filling up reams of cyberspace in praise of the show.

So now, when the story line is disappointing to many of the very same people and quite a few of us feel that in the past 3 months the show has steadily been losing its brilliance, why can't we point it out to the creatives. Agreed, many people are happy with whatever is being shown, but does that mean a gag order needs to be issued on the ones dissatisfied with the show.

Why should you deprive the creatives of a good, honest feedback abt where they are faltering. I doubt they are so tender hearted that their self esteem will fall apart if they read that we don't necessarily want the AR wheel to be reinvented every month, but progress like a real life relationship wud. Or that we are tired of the same pranks being played over & over. Maybe for some of us just AR being together in the end does not make the journey pleasant necessarily...

As for bashing I think I have seen quite a few posts mushrooming all over the forum stating that 'Armaan is evil'....

Disclaimer: Just stating my POV...Do not hve the time or energy to enter into an endless debate! So I rest my case.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

@Fahima: 0s already?? And it's still not closed?? Shocked Shocked I think I'm going to faint! *swoons in shock*

Hmmm, actually it probably didn't have the good fortune cuz it doesn't have the word 'disappointed' in the title Wink LOL or maybe I should give them some more time...aakhir reporting is hard work, yaar! Wink
smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

sorry...double posted

Edited by smriti81 - 05 May 2008 at 2:45pm

Go to top