Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Please Stop it - do read it its a request (Page 10)

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@Tammy:I agree that a lot of criticism takes place and i myself criticize the creatives at times...However there are a lot of posts which are not criticism but are bashing indeed.

A lot of constructive suggestions are surely liked by the creatives...

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra86

Originally posted by *~sneha~*

@Chaitra:If thats what you meant...Pranks are always fun..when played for the first time..i totally agree....I just hope tom's tael maalish prank is good LOL

See...as i said somewhere in the above posts...Creatives do have a lot of laughter,romance and masti for us...We just have to wait a lil....i am sure this week will be fun..just like the one b4 the b-ball match..The whole Xtra drama thing...!!!

LOLLOL... yeah... creatives have a lot of ideas on pranks(i dunno where they'll get all these ideas fromLOL... except for calling her to the morgue...LOL)... but there should be a gap na?.... besides, expecting her to perform on a song like that was not right... who will ask his gf to do something like that infront of everyone... It is a hospital and she is doc...if i am not wrong, even the patient's relatives are allowed there... shash would have died of heart attack if he had seen thatLOL

This is the way some guys try to forget their love...by trying to humiliate her...Ridz wasnt a BIT humiliated...she was enjoying it...which is the irony...

I seem to look like a devil to you all..Sorry guys
Mosammad IF-Sizzlerz
Mosammad
Mosammad

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Okay guys...kisi mahan insaan ne kahan tha....CONTROL....lets try to follow his words, or rather word. LOL LOL

Edited by Mosammad - 05 May 2008 at 2:33pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fahimataq

8..7..6..5...4...3LOL

2 and three quarters, 2 and a half...Hark! There! Can you hear it?? The sound of rushing feet and scores of 'true' DMG fans rushing over to report us??WinkLOLLOL....How long do you think we have now? Hmmm...2, 1 and three quartersErmm....
*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mosammad

Okay guys...kisi mahan insaan ne kahan tha....CONTROL....lets try to follow his words, or rather word. LOL LOL

Yea tammy...i guess so...
Mosammad IF-Sizzlerz
Mosammad
Mosammad

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by fahimataq

8..7..6..5...4...3LOL

2 and three quarters, 2 and a half...Hark! There! Can you hear it?? The sound of rushing feet and scores of 'true' DMG fans rushing over to report us??WinkLOLLOL....How long do you think we have now? Hmmm...2, 1 and three quartersErmm....

1.74, 1.73, 1.72 LOLLOLLOL
star+ Senior Member
star+
star+

Originally posted by Mosammad

Haha, funny
I agree, why don't we all do that for a change[including me]? LOL

breathe in, breathe out, let the anger goooooo, hehe

Edited by star+ - 05 May 2008 at 2:35pm
chaitra86 IF-Dazzler
chaitra86
chaitra86

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~sneha~*

Originally posted by chaitra86

LOLLOL... yeah... creatives have a lot of ideas on pranks(i dunno where they'll get all these ideas fromLOL... except for calling her to the morgue...LOL)... but there should be a gap na?.... besides, expecting her to perform on a song like that was not right... who will ask his gf to do something like that infront of everyone... It is a hospital and she is doc...if i am not wrong, even the patient's relatives are allowed there... shash would have died of heart attack if he had seen thatLOL

This is the way some guys try to forget their love...by trying to humiliate her...Ridz wasnt a BIT humiliated...she was enjoying it...which is the irony...

I seem to look like a devil to you all..Sorry guys

naaa you are a sweet heartEmbarrassed... you are entitled to your opinion...

but i thought Armaan loved her too much to humiliate her.. remember? he had once told her.."riddima mein tumhare baare mein kabhi bhi kuch bhi galat nahin soch sakta....tum mere liye.. 'up there'  and held his highEmbarrassed"(awww it was such a cute scene)....anyways, even i was surprised that ridz wasn't embarrassed Confused... i liked anjie's reaction thoughEmbarrassed

Go to top