Please Stop it - do read it its a request - Page 7

Posted: 15 years ago
Ur welcum Anu. If my words do hurt anyone pls dnt take it too seriously like sum ppl do. Its only again POV. Pls we can atleast tolerate each other. I hope thts not too much too ask. πŸ˜‰
@Anu:I am sorry dear...Kind of over read your post...I would rather stick to my point...that its wrong to bash the creatives...I really dont want you to be upset with me anu...Seriously!I dont ask anyone to not post their POVs...they are free to do so...However,as i pointed out earlier...There is a thin line between criticism and bashing which has been crossed!!!

Really sorry if i hurt you 😭

@masin:Thank you masin..
thank you for agreeing fahimataq, nureat0, chaitra86 and mayah=)

again to restate what i think, sense and originality are the things viewers want!
Edited by star+ - 15 years ago
Originally posted by fahimataq

Ur welcum Anu. If my words do hurt anyone pls dnt take it too seriously like sum ppl do. Its only again POV. Pls we can atleast tolerate each other. I hope thts not too much too ask. πŸ˜‰

Actually Fahima, apparently that IS too much to askπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I'm thinking of starting a little mini-countdown in my head about when my post is going to get deleted or any topic I post in will get locked/deleted without notice...what do you think?πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by star+

haha, smart of you to actually provide a dictionary definition. I think some people on this forum actually do need it. Well, to the point now. I agree with every point you make here. Criticism should be allowed as long as it's valid and based upon sufficient evidence. And I don't get why that's so hard to comprehend.

I personally think the story is going haywire. It started off fine and till the point when Armaan left for Kasauli, it was fine. But after that, all these repetitious and absurd tracks began. I'm fine with the bball matches but I really don't get how showing all the other random sports is supposed to "enlighten" Armaan.

I miss the good old days, when things actually made sense and the medical aspect of the show wasn't humiliated and so far fetched from reality [the random dances in the cafeteria just overdid it! I don't have a problem with the content of the dance, just the fact that it's in a hospital cafeteria-where discipline was of the utmost importance!]

So until the creatives [or whoever deals with the show] don't come up with more a more original plot, they're going to continue to disappoint many of the viewers. And although people don't see the repetition of the storyline just yet, they will later on! That's when the creatives are going to lose practically all of their viewers.

The actors are brilliant and set is pretty nice, but as of now,the storyline needs some major work if this show wants to stay on air.

Oh and btw....I love AR [especially Armaan], so don't get me wrong on my point of view-just in case I offend the "majority" here😳

Well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘....agree with everything u've stated.....why is it so hard for some people to comprehend the fact that all we want from this show is some logic...i dnt think its too much to askπŸ˜•.....god forbid we shud actually talk sense and ask for something more from the creatives
Originally posted by *~sneha~*

@Chaitra:If thats what you meant...Pranks are always fun..when played for the first time..i totally agree....I just hope tom's tael maalish prank is good πŸ˜†

See...as i said somewhere in the above posts...Creatives do have a lot of laughter,romance and masti for us...We just have to wait a lil....i am sure this week will be fun..just like the one b4 the b-ball match..The whole Xtra drama thing...!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yeah... creatives have a lot of ideas on pranks(i dunno where they'll get all these ideas fromπŸ˜†... except for calling her to the morgue...πŸ˜†)... but there should be a gap na?.... besides, expecting her to perform on a song like that was not right... who will ask his gf to do something like that infront of everyone... It is a hospital and she is doc...if i am not wrong, even the patient's relatives are allowed there... shash would have died of heart attack if he had seen thatπŸ˜†

Originally posted by nureat01

Actually Fahima, apparently that IS too much to askπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...I'm thinking of starting a little mini-countdown in my head about when my post is going to get deleted or any topic I post in will get locked/deleted without notice...what do you think?πŸ˜‰

8..7..6..5...4...3πŸ˜†

@Tammy:I agree that a lot of criticism takes place and i myself criticize the creatives at times...However there are a lot of posts which are not criticism but are bashing indeed.

A lot of constructive suggestions are surely liked by the creatives...
Originally posted by chaitra86

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... yeah... creatives have a lot of ideas on pranks(i dunno where they'll get all these ideas fromπŸ˜†... except for calling her to the morgue...πŸ˜†)... but there should be a gap na?.... besides, expecting her to perform on a song like that was not right... who will ask his gf to do something like that infront of everyone... It is a hospital and she is doc...if i am not wrong, even the patient's relatives are allowed there... shash would have died of heart attack if he had seen thatπŸ˜†

This is the way some guys try to forget their love...by trying to humiliate her...Ridz wasnt a BIT humiliated...she was enjoying it...which is the irony...

I seem to look like a devil to you all..Sorry guys
Okay guys...kisi mahan insaan ne kahan tha....CONTROL....lets try to follow his words, or rather word. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Edited by Mosammad - 15 years ago