Please Stop it - do read it its a request - Page 5

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by nureat01

@er.Sheetal:

Senseless: Dictionary definition:
Lacking sense or meaning; meaningless.
Deficient in sense; foolish or stupid

I have seen many shows that are not senseless 😊 A few examples being FRIENDS, Scrubs, and a few indian examples: Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai and an excellent show on NDTV Imagine called Radha ki betiyan 😊

I am not one of those ppl who believes in accepting things as they are after a certain point...to draw a veryyyyyyyy far fetched comparison...if the ppl who fought for the freedom of India also just accepted things the way they are, you would not be living in a free nation today my friend.

The comparison with that saying was not directly pertaining to the creatives, but a general one. Yes, a friend should not be insulted in public...but yet again, there is a difference between insulting and criticism and in the case here, we were only putting forth some well justified criticism.

Again, the bad characteristics phrase was just a part of the saying, not pertaining to the creatives in general, so please don't take any unnecessary offence 😊

First of all thanx a lot for givning me a vocabulary lesson... But i thought even i had a DICTIONARY WID ME... Oh god, i think i need to find out another one...

While talking about, "Friends"... my dear friend... i hv seen d show myself... & frankly speaking, dat show seems have a LOT OF "SENSELESS" stuff in it too... sorry to mention it...but i dont know where r u based, but here in My country a lot of people find IT also SENSELESS...

About, "RADHA KI BETIYAAN" d show have just begun my dear... its not even 4 months... wait for some more time... also, i wud say dat if\t doen have a few "SENSELESS" things in it... is u hv not observed... but i m not here to mention those...

About "Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai"... LOL... its a comedy show, cant u notice d amount of "SENSELESSNESS" it have... i must say, if u cant, den u shud give it a try again...

U make ur opinion very soon...

Talking about Freedom Fighters... i wud say dat v DONT even have a RIGHT to compare GODS wid HUMANS... Our Freedom fighters are GOD for me... Dey fought against d Slavery (D ACTUAL SLAVERY, now dont compare it wid Slavery being done by Rhidz...), which of course CANT b compared wid anything else...

Well i think u have done Over-reading of my post... I said " accept things as dey r, IF DEY R ALREADY GUD..."

Well if v cant accept things as dey r den its our weekness... & Let me tell u even i dont like to accept things "AS DEY R" after a "CERTAIN POINT", but i do have a lot of patience & if d things r gud enough & not causing Damage, den ok, y is it soooooooooooooooooo Important to ask dem to change, just coz V WANT...

"Bad Charasteristic" was definitely a PART of d saying, even i read it... but EVERY WORD of a saying have a meaning connected to it... v shudnt use s saying just as to make our Language sound better... Things cud b misunderstood in BIG sense, if dont use dem carefully...

If u used Dat saying, while refering DMG creatives as ur Friend, den of course, "Bad Characteristic" was something refering to dem too... sooooooo....

About d difference between "Insulting" & "Criticism" my dear, even i know dat, but again, if u "CRITICISE" ur Friend in "PUBLIC' dats also called "INSULT"... if v really want to help our fren to become better, den critism SHUD b used, but THRU PROPER CHANNEL... its not like standing up Publically in front of Thounsands of people, & say "Hey look fren i m criticising u coz i want u to b better & look gud, coz i want want it..." wats dat ???

Anywayz, i think i talk a lot & i will even continue Arguing wid u widout stopping, if i dont stop myself right away... Also i dont want to offend anyone & i know people here r getting a lil annoyed wid My "LENGTHY" posts (LOL😆, just like DMG... i m dragging things, i m sure a lot of frenz here r not liking it)... So i m stopping myself right here...

& Of course, i dont want anyone to change their opinion just coz of my argument or opinion... dats not me... I respect everyone's opinion, so let it be...

Hey i just wrote a Poetic line.. well actually not Poetic, but something like dat -

"Tum Critcise karte raho, hum enjoy karte rahenge...

Dekhte hain kaun kitni muskurahato ke saath jeeyenge"

i know its a bad one... but anwayz... i m not a poet... LOL 😆

Originally posted by sabi2010

they can be, but they never wait before making an opinion

wait b4 wht and wait for wht?😊

@chaitra86: Can u expect a serial to go on..with just happy things happening?? I dont think so..I totally dont.

U cant see AR together always...you cant see AA2 always happy and talking and having fun..you cant see A2R playing..they are being a little realistic by bringing in some sad things..some unhappiness..Maybe the things happeneing are not realistic but the idea of bringing something sad is cuz nothing is always perfect...!!!!The creatives have a lot of laughter,fun & romance in store for us...If you think by what you call criticising the creatives you are trying to get what you want...maybe thats the way you feel things will happen! Or maybe you could just wait and watch what the creatives are going to give us...I think by now the creatives know how much AR are loved and how much everyone wants them together...So the creatives wont keep them separated for long.And in n number of interviews karan and shilpa have clearly stated that AR will be together...!!!!

Originally posted by *~sneha~*

@anu:Calling the creatives senseless isnt quiet a nice thing to do.....If any member of the creative team reads that...he/she is going to be hurt!!Doesnt mean we cannot put forth our views..Thats what the forum is for...But..there are always two ways of putting the same thing...One could be rude...and one cud also be nice and say the same thing.

There is a difference between criticsing and bashing..and i totally know that.As long as we criticising the creatives it was fine...!

I dont think she called creatives senseless, it were the tracks.

Originally posted by er.Sheetal

First of all thanx a lot for givning me a vocabulary lesson... But i thought even i had a DICTIONARY WID ME... Oh god, i think i need to find out another one...

While talking about, "Friends"... my dear friend... i hv seen d show myself... & frankly speaking, dat show seems have a LOT OF "SENSELESS" stuff in it too... sorry to mention it...but i dont know where r u based, but here in My country a lot of people find IT also SENSELESS...

About, "RADHA KI BETIYAAN" d show have just begun my dear... its not even 4 months... wait for some more time... also, i wud say dat if\t doen have a few "SENSELESS" things in it... is u hv not observed... but i m not here to mention those...

About "Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai"... LOL... its a comedy show, cant u notice d amount of "SENSELESSNESS" it have... i must say, if u cant, den u shud give it a try again...

U make ur opinion very soon...

Talking about Freedom Fighters... i wud say dat v DONT even have a RIGHT to compare GODS wid HUMANS... Our Freedom fighters are GOD for me... Dey fought against d Slavery (D ACTUAL SLAVERY, now dont compare it wid Slavery being done by Rhidz...), which of course CANT b compared wid anything else...

Well i think u have done Over-reading of my post... I said " accept things as dey r, IF DEY R ALREADY GUD..."

Well if v cant accept things as dey r den its our weekness... & Let me tell u even i dont like to accept things "AS DEY R" after a "CERTAIN POINT", but i do have a lot of patience & if d things r gud enough & not causing Damage, den ok, y is it soooooooooooooooooo Important to ask dem to change, just coz V WANT...

"Bad Charasteristic" was definitely a PART of d saying, even i read it... but EVERY WORD of a saying have a meaning connected to it... v shudnt use s saying just as to make our Language sound better... Things cud b misunderstood in BIG sense, if dont use dem carefully...

If u used Dat saying, while refering DMG creatives as ur Friend, den of course, "Bad Characteristic" was something refering to dem too... sooooooo....

About d difference between "Insulting" & "Criticism" my dear, even i know dat, but again, if u "CRITICISE" ur Friend in "PUBLIC' dats also called "INSULT"... if v really want to help our fren to become better, den critism SHUD b used, but THRU PROPER CHANNEL... its not like standing up Publically in front of Thounsands of people, & say "Hey look fren i m criticising u coz i want u to b better & look gud, coz i want want it..." wats dat ???

Anywayz, i think i talk a lot & i will even continue Arguing wid u widout stopping, if i dont stop myself right away... Also i dont want to offend anyone & i know people here r getting a lil annoyed wid My "LENGTHY" posts (LOL😆, just like DMG... i m dragging things, i m sure a lot of frenz here r not liking it)... So i m stopping myself right here...

& Of course, i dont want anyone to change their opinion just coz of my argument or opinion... dats not me... I respect everyone's opinion, so let it be...

Hey i just wrote a Poetic line.. well actually not Poetic, but something like dat -

"Tum Critcise karte raho, hum enjoy karte rahenge...

Dekhte hain kaun kitni muskurahato ke saath jeeyenge"

i know its a bad one... but anwayz... i m not a poet... LOL 😆

I dont think it was meant to be offensive..

Well said 👏👏👏

Every show has its bit of senseless..DMG is bound to have it too....

Its basically to tell everyone not to bash the creatives who are sooo hardworking...my friends who have gone to the sets have told me so....When you work hard...so so hard..and then you are criticized/bashed....how would you feel??????

When you put yourself in the creative team's place you would know how it is like....And it sometimes can be painful....
Originally posted by *~sneha~*

@chaitra86: Can u expect a serial to go on..with just happy things happening?? I dont think so..I totally dont.

U cant see AR together always...you cant see AA2 always happy and talking and having fun..you cant see A2R playing..they are being a little realistic by bringing in some sad things..some unhappiness..Maybe the things happeneing are not realistic but the idea of bringing something sad is cuz nothing is always perfect...!!!!The creatives have a lot of laughter,fun & romance in store for us...If you think by what you call criticising the creatives you are trying to get what you want...maybe thats the way you feel things will happen! Or maybe you could just wait and watch what the creatives are going to give us...I think by now the creatives know how much AR are loved and how much everyone wants them together...So the creatives wont keep them separated for long.And in n number of interviews karan and shilpa have clearly stated that AR will be together...!!!!

no yaar... i dont mind if the creatives keep AR seperate for another six months... but i dont want them to show things that have already been shown... If they cannot show AR together all the time,  let them not show the same pranks and same fights all the time either
Everyone works hard if they want sumthing in life. Im not saying tht creatives do not work hard, ofcourse they do. But im even sure they wont mind some criticism. Edited by fahimataq - 15 years ago
@Chaitra:If thats what you meant...Pranks are always fun..when played for the first time..i totally agree....I just hope tom's tael maalish prank is good 😆

See...as i said somewhere in the above posts...Creatives do have a lot of laughter,romance and masti for us...We just have to wait a lil....i am sure this week will be fun..just like the one b4 the b-ball match..The whole Xtra drama thing...!!!
Originally posted by fahimataq

Everyone works hard if they want sumthing in life. Im not saying tht creatives do not work hard, ofcourse they do. But im even sure they wont mind some criticism.

The totally dont mind criticism..and totally welcome a lot of suggestions..But..i dont think they would want people demeaning their work..I dont think demean is actually the right word...But basically i mean to say that there is a thin line between criticism and bashing...i read posts which have crossed that line
I luv this show, and the creatives hav a big hand in it! I like it the way it is!

Thanks for the post 😳