Dill Mill Gaye

Please Stop it - do read it its a request - Page 2

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fahimataq

Sneha i dnt find it offensive bt again let me tell u no1 is ever in their right mind is bashing creatives. Why would they? Creatives are the ones tht gave us Dill Mill Gaye for starters. All ppl were doing were giving POV on the track, is tht so bad?. Not only bad points are discussed. Pls do not call it bashing. Im sure all the ppl who discussed appreciate creatives for the plus points of Dill Mill Gaye. πŸ˜‰

Exactly!!....its because we know the creatives are capable of so much more than wat is being portrayed that th current track is a lil hard to digest....we still appreciate them for giving us a fun filled three months in the beginning of DMG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fahimataq thumbnail
I luv tht saying! anu well done. i guess we think nd type tooo much! πŸ˜‰
fahimataq thumbnail
I think the ppl who criticise are just misunderstood and tht is the big problem. 😊
chaitra86 thumbnail
Hi! I totally understand what you are trying to say😊... Its the same creatives who have entertained us so far😳...and we are the same audience who loved and appreciated their work.. If we can do that, dont u think we have the right to criticize if we feel that something is missing....πŸ˜•
I dunno about others..but I cant take -ve comments about DMG from others(esp people who dont watch it)... but from past few weeks, everybody is asking me why i am watching this show...even though i love this show, i cant answer them...i cannot tell them that the story is good becoz the story is hardly moving...and to make things worse, these guys have made joke out of medical profession... If the creatives are capable of making it better(i am sure they are)..then why not do it now?   
fahimataq thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chaitra86

Hi! I totally understand what you are trying to say😊... Its the same creatives who have entertained us so far😳...and we are the same audience who loved and appreciated their work.. If we can do that, dont u think we have the right to criticize if we feel that something is missing....πŸ˜•
I dunno about others..but I cant take -ve comments about DMG from others(esp people who dont watch it)... but from past few weeks, everybody is asking me why i am watching this show...even though i love this show, i cant answer them...i cannot tell them that the story is good becoz the story is hardly moving...and to make things worse, these guys have made joke out of medical profession... If the creatives are capable of making it better(i am sure they are)..then why not do it now?   

I agree I dnt know wht they r waiting for

fahimataq thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mayah

^I guess we're in the minority

me too πŸ˜•

er.Sheetal thumbnail
Well
Thanx a loadssssssssssssss Sneha for starting dis Topic... Well i hv been trying to say it for a long time now... Let d Creative do wat dey r doing, coz dey r doing their job better den anyone else...

& I dont understand one thing, if d people r really so pissed off & not happy wid d things going on in DMG, den y do dey even watch it ??? i m sorry to say dis, but my intensions r not to offend anyone...

but i did asked a simple question in one of my posts & AS EXPECTED BY ME & NOT even a SINGLE person answered back...
Well i asked dat "Y cant v accept things as dey r already gud & if v really love dem... Asking dem to change wud mean dat v r telling dem to loose their identity...? wud it b right to do so???"
Same goes wid DMG... Dis is a forum for DMG admirers, & if v really love DMG, den v shud also appreciate its Creatives too for their work...

i agree dat somethings might upset us coz of our expectations, v can camplaint dem, or send dem mails, or inform dem by some other way, v can even share healthy discussions where everyone's opinion is respected... but BASHING Creatives or anyone related to DMG for anything is NOT at all ACCEPTABLE... it is like almost insulting those people, who actually gave us OUR FAVORITE DMG...

Wat say DMG Lovers... ???
chaitra86 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fahimataq

I think the ppl who criticise are just misunderstood and tht is the big problem. 😊

yupp....after all we love DMG too😳
fahimataq thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chaitra86

yupp....after all we love DMG too😳

yup.πŸ˜›

sabi2010 thumbnail
this thread was seriously needed
why can't people stop being so demanding for once and see what the creatives have thought for the future!