India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Husein Juhi/Sumit Kumkum FC (Page 142)

surakshita IF-Sizzlerz
surakshita
surakshita

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Compiled 4 articles of Hussain and Juhi that had some mention of their CHUTTI in this STRIKE

always enjoyed reading their views on any topic and the current hot topic is  CHUTTI in this STRIKE

>>>>>

We are all suffering together
Not good for the industry to halt
Chhaya Toshniwal
Sunday, November 23, 2008  02:29 IST

The strike between the producers, workers and the channel guys is upsetting because the audience is suffering; and it's not a great thing for the industry to be at a halt like this.
The break that we got didn't happen in good taste. But we (actors) can make the best out of such situations because we can go for a vacation and celebrate. Even without work, we can survive happily for a few months. But the labourers cannot because they live on their monthly wages. For them, it's a hand to mouth situation. Even we, for that matter are sandwiched between the producers, workers and broadcasters because of their demands.

The nature of my work is such that it's after nine years that I'm getting this kind of chutti. My serial Kumkum has been on air for seven years now. Even if I want three days off for New Years', I have to work day and night before that to complete my bit.

There are no vacations, no sick leaves in this profession. The tension the industry is going through is there at the back of our minds.

Still, I utilised this long break to  catch up with my friends (who were busy working) since everyone was free. I went to Goa and had a ball. I also went home to Jaipur around Diwali to be with my family. The strike coincided with my stay and I got a few days more than usual. When I got back, we shot for four or five days and then the strike was called again. Even on Thursday, I was called to shoot but then I got a call back saying the shoot has been cancelled.

Right now, I'm scared of getting used to a break. I hope I reach on time on the sets whenever we are called to shoot again. Nonetheless, I wouldn't mind a longer chutti because I got it after a very long time. But it's not good for the audience as they get to see only the repeat telecasts of shows. We are at a sad stage!

Juhi Parmar is a television actor. She spoke to Chhaya Toshniwal

DNA india Jaipur edition Pg 10 Viewpoints section

>>>>>

Impasse ends 
Saturday, November 22, 2008

Actors who were forced to sit at home are the happiest. "Everyone loves a break. But a strike is not welcome," says Hussain Kuwajerwala. "Workers tend to lose more than anyone else in such times. I don't know the details of the dispute but I am happy that working hours have been fixed and extra work will attract extra payment." Adds Sanjeeda Shaikh, "Everyone was waiting for the strike to end and it's a relief that shooting has started."

No Hu pic

>>>>>

Sachin-Juhi postpone their wedding
21 Nov, 2008 06:00 am ISTlReena Thapar Kapoor/INDIATIMES MOVIES

The duo planned to get married post Diwali but... not all plans succeed!

Television's newest couple Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar came out in the open about their relationship with Sachin declaring, "We do not believe in hiding our feelings for each other."

The two had declared that they will be walking down the aisle after Diwali. But it looks like there has been a change in their plan. The buzz is that the duo has pushed their wedding plans to a later date. "Yes, there have been certain changes," admits Sachin Shroff. The actor blames it on their hectic schedules. "Due to the strike a lot of work backlog has happened, which we need to clear." Both Sachin and his lady love Juhi Parmar have decided to have a wedding next year.

Juhi is busy with Kumkum and Sachin with his show on Sony. But the recent strike did bless them an opportunity to spend some time cozying up to each other. The love birds took off for a vacation last week. "The strike gave us the opportunity to escape from this maddening lifestyle of Mumbai. We work for daily shows, which gives us very little time to spend together. So we decided to make the most of it."

>>>>>

Hussian's special way of thanking Kumkum team
13 Nov, 2008

The whole TV industry was going through a bad phase thanks to the strike. But the Kumkum team actually ended up making a good use of the bad time. It was all courtesy big hearted Hussain who decided to take the entire unit including the spot boys and camera persons of Kumkum to Kelva beach.

Hussain proudly announced the same, "Yes, we had a rocking time. It is because of the staff that Kumkum has achieved so much glory. It's all our hard work that's paying off." It was apparently a great celebration.

He added, "I just wanted to thank my staff for always being there for me. The strike proved to be a good time. All of them are going to be home, so instead of doing nothing I decided to take them all to Kelva beach. The main reason why I planned at this time is mainly because otherwise throughout the entire year the unit is so busy working. I can't even stop their work and take the staff out as it's the question of their bread and butter."

Wife Tina was however not able to accompany him. He added, "We are going to be here for two days and will enjoy to the fullest. Well, she is not here but she told me to celebrate." Obviously gestures like these make Hussain so very popular in the TV world!
 Hussain hspace5  

Edited by surakshita - 23 November 2008 at 11:34am

mirza_ajju IF-Dazzler
mirza_ajju
mirza_ajju

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the article dear

is fresh episodes of kumkum will be telecasted from tomorrow or no??????????
surakshita IF-Sizzlerz
surakshita
surakshita

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

looks like a week more for kk serial to have fresh episodes.

Edited by surakshita - 23 November 2008 at 11:42am
surakshita IF-Sizzlerz
surakshita
surakshita

Posted: 23 November 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

hope to see some old serials of huju as re-runs in all channels
mirza_ajju IF-Dazzler
mirza_ajju
mirza_ajju

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged
no fresh episode today an old telecast of kumkum was shown today
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 6:52am | IP Logged
nw tht they have resumed shooting, hope to see the fresh content frm next week atleast...LOL
surakshita IF-Sizzlerz
surakshita
surakshita

Posted: 24 November 2008 at 8:09am | IP Logged
So HuJu chutti over.

and back to finishing the backlogs in shooting

hard days ahead

its ok for the the back staff

the artists needs to be fresh and look good while emoting. just imagine HuJu plight now
preethi IF-Sizzlerz
preethi
preethi

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 7:28am | IP Logged
thnks fr art
finally shooting is back uff thoda aramLOL
looks like all enjoyed the break except usLOL

Go to top