Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
http://businessofcinema.com/news.php?newsid=10371

VC firm Enarr Capital to foray into film production with B4U
 Story By: HETAL ADESARA updated on: 15/10/08

Mumbai: Venture capital company Enarr Capital has set its sight on Hindi film production. The company will soon be launching a separate arm called Enarr Pictures in partnership with B4U to produce a slate of Hindi movies.

Speaking to Businessofcinema.com, Enarr Capital chairman Shhyam R Singhania said, "We will be launching our film production arm within the next two months. It is too early to comment on the details of our film foray."

Enarr Pictures will be looking at launching at least six movies at the onset. Singhania refused to divulge more details. However, a source informed Businessofcinema.com that Enarr Pictures has signed up television actor Hussain Kuwajerwala for a movie for a price of Rs 2.5 million (Rs 25 lakhs).

When queried as to the investment that will be pumped into the venture, Singhania said that it was too early to comment on the same as the blueprints of the plans were still being drawn out. He also declined to comment on the exact nature of its partnership with B4U on the film production venture.

The Enarr Group currently houses Enarr Capital and Enarr Advisors. While Enarr Capital provides private equity funding, debt syndication and finance, VC funding amongst others; Enarr Advisors provides comprehensive business solutions to corporate organisations and institutions.
surakshita thumbnail
wow congo to hu for the the movie always wanted to see them on the silver screen and here we go with hu

the price written is confusing anyway

first movie and a block buster it will definitely be

hope it is an author backed role than all the more awesome

huju were awesome as sukk running in the jungle lovely just another 3rd version of the jungle

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
even i feel like tht reshu
btt she looks grt with alll
husein in movies grt news tht fr art surk
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Resh.....Juhi is soo sweet & outgoing, she makes anyone look good with her....but HuJu ki baat hi kuchh aur hai yaar...no one can be as good as them together...they rock!!
surakshita thumbnail
huju complement each other but they are great with other co-stars male or female

a rare quality in an artist and both my favorites have that quality

the way longi sir and arunaji told juhi it was an ultimate for me just done till no only 8 dances and she had in each outing awesome comments from both the judges on diffrent aspects of an artist

just karan johar words are coming into my mind during shaava shaava he had similar comments for juhi in each round which any artist would want to hear from karan
Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
surakshita thumbnail
new promo  semi-finals

Juhi is in a saintly costume

and doing taandav nirtya  for the semifinal

something  different from what she did earlier as parvati in ND imagine Allah tero naam ishwar tero naam

rucha did a maharashtrian dance

will update later i was too quick to see all

give me a day to see who else were there.

saw all 6 bahus sitting so format is different
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
So true...glad Ju reached semifinals and Hu in movies...aah the dream shall come true now
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the promo & am so curious to see Juhi doing something different again....first Hu's taandav & now Ju doing something similar......yipeeee!
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

i tooo saw promo btt i didnt notice the juhi one

why r sukk coming out of jungle ask them them to get back
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nitz, u bring Osama and order them to go inside the jungle😆