Husein Juhi/Sumit Kumkum FC - Page 80

Posted: 15 years ago
So true Rahi, kisiki nazar naa lage...inki dosti par...

Aur jahan tak duplicates ki baat hai...toh m seriously saying do mauja hi mauja...😆

kya chal raha hii yaa par?

the adamant su versus the desperate kk was great yesterday

huju were awesome

the engagement ring close up wasnt huju's fingers. overall a great episode

they need to quicken the proceedings with surjan.
I know surakshita..arey fingers kahan se original honge jab dono ne shots alag alag diye hai toh..😆

And Rahi..yes m B+ve though my original blood group is O+ve😆...chalo firse mauja hi mauja..😆

but it was nice that major scenes huju wre there with each other and the other cast like the last silent dhamki of shamsher to kk on sangeet and mehndi

most of the scenes like the chachi min with shamsher and even later the initial drink scenes of sarjan-shamsher hu wasnt there.

looks like there is a major huju track later that is why now for all these scenes where they can skip they have skipped but i feel for the whol engagement scene huju took turns to be with the cast

with svb sets on fire earlier and with start of ii4 mauja ju mauja hu

Sachin Shroff and Juhi Parmar:The newest couple of Tellywood that is soon to tie the knot. Now what name would suit these two? We came up 'SaHi' (means right) or SaJu. Well, whatever the name that sticks, we just wish them a happy and blessed married life!

Hussein and Tina Kuwajerwala: One of television's most loved couple. Hussein is adored by one and all not only for his acting, but his stupendous dancing ability too while Tina is known for her vivacious personality. A couple truly made for one another and the name we got for the two by adding their letters, HuTi, is famous right from their Nach Baliye days. So we decided that this is the best choice for them.                  

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
we tho already call them HuTi & SaJu nah??😕😕😕
we are the inventors and all followed suit to call them that

would prefer JuSachin

SaHI means right

SachHI means Truth

ChinHI means sugar

JuSach means Just truth

JuChin need to find this meaning

and many more variations
whoa Su!!!....u've given them a whole list!!...but I prefer SaJu...it's cute!
for the awesome 2 couples variations will fall short. heheheh