Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
another good episode. It looks when KK is on the verge of being thrown out of the house Sumit may come home.

KK was hilarious was nice to see atlest she is realistic enough not to know how to do sphagetti and am sure she will be caught by Ratan tomorrow.

Su Rajasthani attire reminded me of the one of the most lovable Krishna tracks of the prev sukk.

Good it was till now a hit and miss was desperately wanting su to vanish in thin air when daadi said Sumit.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Su shd return home by today...its enough now 😑 ...

But I simply loved the chem bet Su-Dadaji & Dadima...they still rock together πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hey resh!!!mein thode din nahin aati to tum apna gussa chalu kar deti ho..chill yaar..i know story is dam slow but dont worry i hope su returns soon..

anyways do we have another link of hussain fc or not? i was searching but could not get it..if it is plz anyone give me... πŸ˜‰
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ruhi,

Noone chills me except u πŸ˜† ...so I start getting gussa till u come and pour some water on my gussa πŸ˜† ...its the only way to make u come back and speak with me πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...

But yaar...crsly ab zamane hogaye Sukk ko saath dekhte hue 😭 😭..Ruhi..fr a change main ro rahi hoon πŸ˜† ..oops sry 😭
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
oh resh so sweet and kind of u...... 😳 but i will talk to u even if u wont feel angry or cry....and i know story is moving very badly and some things i cant understand only as how did raghu came on its own and whom did ratan call that su has married and very unexpected things...so i hope it gets better soon..and plz dont cry usse acha gussa hai πŸ˜†
preethi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemahujufan

oh resh so sweet and kind of u...... 😳 but i will talk to u even if u wont feel angry or cry....and i know story is moving very badly and some things i cant understand only as how did raghu came on its own and whom did ratan call that su has married and very unexpected things...so i hope it gets better soon..and plz dont cry usse acha gussa hai πŸ˜†

ithna math sooch simply hiiπŸ˜†

reshu chil pill have a drink😳

Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Did u saw today episode kya mazza chakaya kumkum ne Ratan aur Romola ko πŸ‘
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what's this I'm hearing?? 😲 😲 or rather, reading?? 😲 😲 Resh tu rho kyun rahi hai?? 😲 😲 u know nah the Creatives are planning something REALLLY good isliye this dry phase for now πŸ˜‰ whenever KK gets too boring, I liven myself up by thinking of what's abt to come 😳 😳 Creatives pe bharosa rakho πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Yes write kash Sumit Raichand house jaldi a jai 😊
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Now what will happen Sumit is caught by Ratan mens and in Precap Kumkum goes to office and one man said to Ratan that something is wrong in this file 😊