Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeah i know it earlier no no only me actually but every one was sure about that our sweetie will be back...
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree roku

iam so happy 4 him
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks to

buchuni

Juhi Parmar in and out of Comedy Circus 2

There's something really 'wild' about Juhi Parmar. Last year, she was supposed to enter as the wild card and the eleventh contestant mid-way through Nach Baliye 3 but had to back out after other contestants took offence to this largesse. In 2008, Juhi accepted this largesse from Sony's Comedy Circus 2 but was eliminated on the first day itself.

A reliable source informs, "Juhi Parmar and last year's finalist VIP (Vijay Ishwarlal Pawar) were given a wild card entry. Expectedly, VIP's entry raised a few brows among other contestants but the duo was eventually allowed to perform. However, it was a short stay for them as they were eliminated on their first day of shoot."

Adding further our source says, "The theme for that episode was 'C' grade. VIP impersonated Mahesh Bhatt while Juhi played a 'C' grade actress. This pair was doing perfectly fine till VIP forgot his dialogues as he paid too much attention to his itching act. This inevitably led to their elimination."

Well, all is not lost for this pair as they can still make their way back via the wild card episode, wherein all the previous eliminated jodis will perform to remain in the final four. The three jodis that have booked their place in the final three are Rajiv Thakur-Kamya Punjabi, Shailesh Lodha-Apara Mehta and Krushna-Sudesh Lahiri. The next fortnight will see the elimination of Chitrashi-Rehman Khan and Rajesh Kumar and Rajiv Nigam.

surakshita thumbnail
todays menu in kumkum

the order for the day was tit-for-tat combat

Sumit is learning from kumkum pretty fast. Kumkum was in disbelief with every turn he took to the combat

great going sukk just enjoyed HuJu expressions throughout

the highlight today was both sukk she sulking while he enjoying seeing her sulk
Rah_HuJu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It does keep getting better doesn't it...btw what's this abt Ju being in Comedy Circus 2???I had no idea at all...are the eppys being uploaded here on IF???Hats off to the lady, she's always doing something new 👏 👏 👏
surakshita thumbnail

ya it was a surprise for all of us fans. She likes to give surprises to us with her new adventures that she takes on her to exhibit to us fans really challenging to try everytime something new

Juhi has one of the best comic timings in the telly world.

dont know when it will be telecasted i feel it is be on 14 June onwards her appearnces in CC2

They said that they were perfectly tuned but her partner forgot his lines in middle.

definitely they should bounce back in the wild card

Originally posted by: Rah_HuJu

It does keep getting better doesn't it...btw what's this abt Ju being in Comedy Circus 2???I had no idea at all...are the eppys being uploaded here on IF???Hats off to the lady, she's always doing something new 👏 👏 👏

shada-Mk thumbnail
i just love today's ep
sumit was 2 good today............... 😛

when he copy chachi's understand na jo me kerahu......... 😛

just love it.....................
surakshita thumbnail

ya that understand  was also too good

huju chemistry was great today too getting better as days go by.

old wine in a new bottle

Originally posted by: SHADA

i just love today's ep
sumit was 2 good today............... 😛

when he copy chachi's understand na jo me kerahu......... 😛

just love it.....................

shada-Mk thumbnail
all da epi was 2 good........... 👏

and da chemistry was also good ...........
👏
i just love sumit&kumkum..................... 😊
verni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aaj I luved the way they helped each other 😳 😳 😉

they fought... par saath saath bhi lageeeeeeeee 😳 😉 😉

Bas Wo scenes bhi saath karne lage 😳